Interracial relationships

Interracial relationships

• Total voters
I dated hispanics, blacks, native americans when I was younger. And then eventually did marry a native american. Never got to date an asian guy though. They usually stick to their own race anyway. At least, the ones I knew. I had asian friends, yes. But dating? None ever showed an interest in asking me, sad to say.

I dated an Asian girl for awhile. The sex was really good, but I was always horny an hour later.

Loser virgin joke ^^^^^^^^
Guess you'd know.

You offer too much information.

What struck me though was how genuinely happy they seemed. Hand in hand, laughing out loud at each others jokes, almost a dance to their step.

How do you strike a balance between happiness in the moment and heartache from divorce and family destruction in the future?

Couples who marry with a partner outside of religion, outside of culture and outside of race tend to have higher divorce risk.

No one gets married believing that they're going to get a divorce and yet it happens.

How much should that higher risk factor into decisions in the present.

Most people can drive safely without using a seatbelt but we know that seatbelts prevent serious injury and death in the unlikely event of a car accident. People whether by choice or law, modify their behavior in the present to minimize risk in the future.

What's different with relationships? Is it because reason and romance cannot coexist? Is it because the heart overrules the brain?
"Couples who marry with a partner outside of religion, outside of culture and outside of race tend to have higher divorce risk." ??I don't know that for a fact. You might want to provide some documentation when you post something like that. In any case, even if true, when a couple is in love- when they believe in each other and their future together, should they walk away from it because of some statistical probability of failure? If that were the case, no one should get married given the dismal success rates of marriages in general

Interracial going is in! We all need it. I recommend Africans, their skin remains young and wrinkle free for 60++ years. Even Americans can get happy this way, because some ghetto cows are proud to be over 300 pounds. :).

I didn't vote because I can't make that judgement call for others. I've been married three times. All were white like myself. I've been involved with lots of women over the years. During that time I only fell in love with a non-white one time. She was half Sioux Indian (half Irish). She was beautiful. We lived together for just under a year.

I've met many sweet, intelligent, and pretty non-white women in my life but I'm personally drawn to women of my own race in most cases. There's just something about blue or green eyes that draws my attention.

For me it is the looks of the man, and I like men with dark hair, eyes and skin. I've been involved and in long term relationships with men from various ethnic and racial backgrounds. In a way, opposites attract. However, one of my longest long term relationships was with a blue eyd Pole. So, there ya go. It's the man that is important beyond anything else.
No offense, but it sounds like you've slept with a lot of men. Do you consider yourself a whore?

It sounds like you've slept with a lot of men.
Says the pervert who gets turned on by fecal matter.
Google

So....are you one of those folks that think race should stick to race or is it ok (in your opinion) for mixing of the races?

Thought I'd ask cuz I was chatting with my friend and she said she gets more flack from blacks than she does whites when they are out to dinner or going to a movie (she is white..he is black). Personally, I think it's pretty sad that folks see skin color instead of two people who love each other. And....mixed babies are gorgeous!

This question pertains to black with white, asian with black or white, hispanic with black or white or asian and all vice versa.

Your opinions are...........?

Interesting thread and poll.

I am in an interracial marriage, myself (14 years now) and I see both the good and bad in it.

It's a bit of a paradox.

One person of one race / heritage falls in love with someone of another race / heritage... on the surface, that seems only like a beautiful thing.

However, as it plays out in the long term. . . . generation by generation the heritage and clear identity gets lost. Faster in some cases than others. For example, my wife's mom was 100% Japanese. . . yet, my wife never learned to speak a word of it, never visited her folks in Japan and never really felt her heritage was much of a part of her identity at all. Sometimes it was even a burden. (in school she was mistaken for hispanic and she was the target of racists attacks)

So....are you one of those folks that think race should stick to race or is it ok (in your opinion) for mixing of the races?

Thought I'd ask cuz I was chatting with my friend and she said she gets more flack from blacks than she does whites when they are out to dinner or going to a movie (she is white..he is black). Personally, I think it's pretty sad that folks see skin color instead of two people who love each other. And....mixed babies are gorgeous!

This question pertains to black with white, asian with black or white, hispanic with black or white or asian and all vice versa.

Your opinions are...........?

Interesting thread and poll.

I am in an interracial marriage, myself (14 years now) and I see both the good and bad in it.

It's a bit of a paradox.

One person of one race / heritage falls in love with someone of another race / heritage... on the surface, that seems only like a beautiful thing.

However, as it plays out in the long term. . . . generation by generation the heritage and clear identity gets lost. Faster in some cases than others. For example, my wife's mom was 100% Japanese. . . yet, my wife never learned to speak a word of it, never visited her folks in Japan and never really felt her heritage was much of a part of her identity at all...)

Sounds typically American. What's wrong with that?

So you're saying that the various races are "sub species " of the "human race" ?? I don't think so. That are just a different variety like different color roses are.
Are you saying that color is the only distinguishing factor in identifying the various "races?"

What are your thoughts about color being a widely variable factor exclusively within the Caucasian "race." I.e., Caucasians can have blond hair, black hair, brown hair, or red hair. All other races have black hair exclusively. Caucasians have brown eyes, blue eyes, or green eyes. All other races have brown eyes exclusively.

I am Caucasian. At the end of each of the summers when I was a lifeguard my skin was as dark as some negroes -- and darker than some. Did that mean I was a temporary negro? Or is color the least relevant factor in distinguishing the various "races."

And the White girls I have had who were experiencing being with a Black man for the first time; its like I took them to another planet, and they could never go back.

Strange.
Presuming you've given that rather happy circumstance some thought, what do you attribute such a captivating performance to? Your natural equipment, special skills, pheromonal stimuli, acrobatic technique, or just some personal magnificence?

Most of the white girls I have had tripped me out ; they were nice and very sexual , they always want you to rock them hard.

And the White girls I have had who were experiencing being with a Black man for the first time; its like I took them to another planet, and they could never go back.

Strange.

It was like I baptized them into a new life? Like they were freed.

I always wondered why so many White girls were coming to us , they came in droves. I had so many of them in college , I lost count. I think it was more sexual than anything else. I don't think it was mostly relational ; they were starved. They were acting desperate to me. Like they were addicts. You know, like they heard so much about us that they had to know.

That's how it was in the 70's and 80's. Now its mellowed but they still act like they need; like they long; so I know that means White men are not treating their women right. Not all of them, but enough of them.

Hmm, interesting way to put it- "white men are not treating their women right". It kind of implies white girls belong to white men. How are the black men treating "their" women?

In my view , no different than White men. Men don't know how to treat women. Period. Not the majority of us.

Oops, you missed my point. White woman don't belong to white men. They aren't their women. Nor do Black women belong to black men. You seem to feel differently. Is that a black thing?

Skin color. That's what it boils down to. People are people. Period.

Strange.
Presuming you've given that rather happy circumstance some thought, what do you attribute such a captivating performance to? Your natural equipment, special skills, pheromonal stimuli, acrobatic technique, or just some personal magnificence?

When I was younger , I perhaps did some of all the things you listed, and I am sure the women enjoyed it. I think much of the attraction was physical back then; how a man looks and shapes. But now I think those things are still attractions, but women are looking at how they " Sense a man" , looking at how he thinks and what kind of demeanor he has. His spirit, you know, our ways and being.

If they find a man that their spirit likes, and he appeals directly to her sexual desires; then I think she will be happy and things could grow from there.

Strange.

I always wondered why so many White girls were coming to us , they came in droves. I had so many of them in college , I lost count. I think it was more sexual than anything else. I don't think it was mostly relational ; they were starved. They were acting desperate to me. Like they were addicts. You know, like they heard so much about us that they had to know.

That's how it was in the 70's and 80's. Now its mellowed but they still act like they need; like they long; so I know that means White men are not treating their women right. Not all of them, but enough of them.

Hmm, interesting way to put it- "white men are not treating their women right". It kind of implies white girls belong to white men. How are the black men treating "their" women?

In my view , no different than White men. Men don't know how to treat women. Period. Not the majority of us.

Oops, you missed my point. White woman don't belong to white men. They aren't their women. Nor do Black women belong to black men. You seem to feel differently. Is that a black thing?

You have misjudged me, I do not believe any one belongs to anyone!

The phraseology " " Its a Black thing", means the same thing as " Its a White thing", its a culture thing, its a natural way of being that is a result of many circumstances. But it can be perverted by people. In example , if a man states that this woman belongs to him , and he Only" means they are in relationship together, I understand that. But if he says, " She is mine" and he treats her like he owns her, that is perversion.

Strange.

You totally bagged and tagged him!

Skin color. That's what it boils down to. People are people. Period.

What about cultures and traditions?

If you seriously value the culture and traditions of any particular race of people (or all of them) - Then why do anything to dilute it?

Interracial marriages do just that.

Forum List

Back