Interracial relationships

Interracial relationships

• Total voters
Fear not xenophopes, it will be a long long time before we evolve into a single race of humanoids.

And besides, mutts are smarter and healthier than pure breeds.

You know, I understanding there will be some race-mixing and whatnot, and I'm fine with that.

But when it's just a silly mud shark, it makes wanna say: WTF?

I mean, seriously.

If you're attracted to a particular person, that's fine, it is what itis.

If you're a dumbass bitch and with some guy because of their race? You're a moron.

I know a girl that's like that with Asians. :eek:

Derp!

There was a time when us Greeks weren't one of you whites. Now I'm white. I've assimilated. Is there any white here who would mind your daughter dating a Greek like George Stephanopoulos?
You are obviously an idiot if that's what you think the take is from what I said.
I think about Greek mother's who's kids are over 40 and don't have any kids. Suddenly they aren't as picky. My parents wouldn't care even if I had a black kid but they freaked out in college when I went out with montique

Somebody doesn't understand culture or history.

But you can set me straight on it.

Right?

Ok... I'll bite.

Let's hear it.

Cultures always change. That is the nature of culture. Humans have always interacted wherever and whenever possible. Nothing to fear.

So, since cultures always gradually change over time.... it's perfectly ok to force change it by mixing it up with other races and other heritages too. Right?

Anything goes!

Then, one day.... the race and or culture is lost. Too few numbers to keep it alive anymore. But, who cares? Right? We can always just read about the way it was or used to be in the history books. That's good enough for everybody.
What you want is to be able to control who your daughter dates. You don't care about the American culture because that varies depending on your heritage and nationality. My Greek parents wanted us to marry Greek women. I get it. But good luck with that in America because this is a melting pot.

Good luck keeping your daughter or son from finding a Chinese Mexicans Arabic Jew. That's really what you're worried about. If you raise them right and move to the country you should be alright

My daughter is an adult woman who can date and already has dated all sorts of guys who some I am sure I would not approve of. My position has NOTHING to do with her or myself.

Nature (for whatever reason) saw fit to create multiple races. Most of us like that. Different cultures, traditions, foods, etc.

I see the blending of those races as a possible bad thing because the original "race" yo the extent there was one, is erroded away and eventually lost. I see that as "forcing" changes to what nature originally gave us. That's it. Nothing more nefarious than that.
Non gender, non race/culture. One big happy fam?

Next will be one world religion. Uh oh.

If you've already given up, that's your weakness.

Who said anything about giving up? I don't have to subject myself to the 'muh hitler' crowd. Self identifying as alt-right might get me thrown in a gulag in the near future.

You sound scared.

The entire mainstream media and political establishment has put a big target on our heads. Sometimes I'm a bit nervous about it yeah. I could play it safe and just pretend to embrace multiculturalism and leftist social degeneracy...

... Sometimes I'm a bit nervous about it yeah.......

Sad to live in fear.

According to the celebratory media, white people will become a tiny minority in this country and virtually every western nation on earth in the coming decades. You might see that as a good thing.

"tiny minority" eh? Link?

So sad to live in cowardly fear.

Derrr look it up yourself you piece of shit.

... Sometimes I'm a bit nervous about it yeah.......

Sad to live in fear.

According to the celebratory media, white people will become a tiny minority in this country and virtually every western nation on earth in the coming decades. You might see that as a good thing.

"tiny minority" eh? Link?

So sad to live in cowardly fear.

Derrr look it up yourself you piece of shit.

So, you were talking out your ass as I thought.

So, you were talking out your ass as I thought.

Google it. I'm not here to hold your hand. Not as if you care anyway, people like you get a big kick out of my legitimate grief at what your precious multiculturalism has and is doing to white nations and people. You've turned the word white into a slur.

Forum List

Back