Interracial relationships

Interracial relationships

• Total voters
Humans are our "own kind."
Nah, dream on. You know what I meant and know I'm right. .....

No, I'm right. You're just scared.

I'd love for us to all love each other and get along. But it's just not going to happen this side of life. It's a wonderful thought, however.

Individuals often don't get along, but people are people.
true, and people tend to enjoy life more being around those most like them

And humans are most like humans.

I've heard that before. I don't see why it should matter at all. If you are like and are attracted to a person, that's all that should count IMO, barring other important factors of course, skin color not being one of them.
I think you need to understand that complexion, i.e., skin color, while most instantly recognizable because of its visual immediacy, is least prominent of the distinguishing characteristics of the various "races" (human sub-species).

While the population of India consists of a widely diverse ethnic conglomerate, e.g., the Bagdi caste, the Banjari, the Bhat people, Bengali Hindus, and several others, the complexion of most Indians is comparable to that of Africans, yet they are not Negroes.

The same thing may be said for so-called "White" peoples (Caucasians). E.g., the complexion of a typical blue-eyed, blond-haired, pure Norwegian, Swede, Icelandic, etc., is significantly lighter than that of the recognizably darker skin of the Caucasian Spaniard, Northern Italian, or Greek. Yet all are categorically White.

So complexion, alone, does not determine one's ethnic grouping. The term, "skin color" has been habitually misused over the years.

I dated hispanics, blacks, native americans when I was younger. And then eventually did marry a native american. Never got to date an asian guy though. They usually stick to their own race anyway. At least, the ones I knew. I had asian friends, yes. But dating? None ever showed an interest in asking me, sad to say.
Asians and orthodox Jews are by far the most socially exclusive of all contemporary ethnic groups.

I've heard that before. I don't see why it should matter at all. If you are like and are attracted to a person, that's all that should count IMO, barring other important factors of course, skin color not being one of them.
I think you need to understand that complexion, i.e., skin color, while most instantly recognizable because of its visual immediacy, is least prominent of the distinguishing characteristics of the various "races" (human sub-species).

While the population of India consists of a widely diverse ethnic conglomerate, e.g., the Bagdi caste, the Banjari, the Bhat people, Bengali Hindus, and several others, the complexion of most Indians is comparable to that of Africans, yet they are not Negroes.

The same thing may be said for so-called "White" peoples (Caucasians). E.g., the complexion of a typical blue-eyed, blond-haired, pure Norwegian, Swede, Icelandic, etc., is significantly lighter than that of the recognizably darker skin of the Caucasian Spaniard, Northern Italian, or Greek. Yet all are categorically White.

So complexion, alone, does not determine one's ethnic grouping. The term, "skin color" has been habitually misused over the years.

No need to be so picky. You know what I meant! :rolleyes:

I dated hispanics, blacks, native americans when I was younger. And then eventually did marry a native american. Never got to date an asian guy though. They usually stick to their own race anyway. At least, the ones I knew. I had asian friends, yes. But dating? None ever showed an interest in asking me, sad to say.
Asians and orthodox Jews are by far the most socially exclusive of all contemporary ethnic groups.

Bullshit.

Actually East Indians are descended from Africans as the native population of India proves beyond a shadow of a doubt. Here is an example of the indigenous people of India.

9387d782c97668faf5bcabc8f02fde7c--black-people-beautiful-people.jpg

Last edited:
Last week I was out for a stroll, having a smoke and watching the world go by. The usual things catch my eye when I'm out and about. How clean is the neighborhood, the colors in the shop windows, kids playing, flowers, trees...That day what really wowed me, actually made me stop and gawk (in secret of course) was a couple (he was white, she had that Middle Eastern beauty that Iranian women sometimes sparkle with). What struck me though was how genuinely happy they seemed. Hand in hand, laughing out loud at each others jokes, almost a dance to their step. The sight of it reminded me of what it was like to be young and in love. I was thankful for the memory and jealous at the same time I guess.
When I was about sixteen I met and became captivated by a fifteen year-old Syrian/Arab girl named Amali (Emily) who lived in Brooklyn's "Little Egypt."

The first time I saw her I was stunned. Her her mocha complexion was deep and clear. She had thick,soft, glossy, blacker-than-black hair, very white teeth, alluring lips, and her eyes had jet black pupils set in milky white with long, thick lashes. So I know exactly what you mean by the beauty of some Middle-Eastern women -- with their dramatic facial features, their gorgeous coloring, and their voluptuous figures.

Her father found out she'd been seeing me and grounded her, but I never forgot that girl and always wondered what became of her. I hope she wasn't forced to marry some greasy old slob to satisfy some foul Muslim custom. That brief episode in my youth strongly influenced my presently hostile feelings for Muslim men.

Many ME men are HOT. Problem is...most of them that are, know it. And they have that wonky culture where they adore their horse more than they do their woman.

Actually East Indians are descended from Africans as the native population of India proves beyond a shadow of a doubt.
So do modern Caucasians descend from African roots, as does the entire human species. Some have evolved various levels of refinement, others have not.

Actually East Indians are descended from Africans as the native population of India proves beyond a shadow of a doubt.
So do modern Caucasians descend from African roots, as does the entire human species. Some have evolved various levels of refinement, others have not.
Modern caucasians (whites are the most modern) went through a period of inbreeding which has stunted their levels of refinement. There is a reason they contributed nothing to the human story of civilization and had to be taught civilization on 2 different occasions. All they can claim is that they stood on the shoulders of giants if they can get past their insecurities long enough to admit as much.

Many ME men are HOT. Problem is...most of them that are, know it. And they have that wonky culture where they adore their horse more than they do their woman.
I agree that some Middle-Eastern men are gifted with enviably handsome features. That quality is present in many Sicilians, who derive genetically from the Moorish occupiers. Northern Italians look nothing like Sicilians and most Southern Italians. They look more like Germans and Swiss.

I agree that some Middle-Eastern men are gifted with enviably handsome features. That quality is present in many Sicilians, who derive genetically from the Moorish occupiers. Northern Italians look nothing like Sicilians and most Southern Italians. They look more like Germans and Swiss.
You do realize what the word "Moor" means dont you? Even in germany they have statues of these Black men. Imagine my shock when I saw statues like this in germany. I was led to believe the Moors were Arab.

9fb20813425dea94b8c80426b79d479d--african-history-coat-of-arms.jpg

Meanwhile..back on topic....YOWZER!!!

But even he has green eyes, so he has some honky mixed in there somewhere. :D

handsome-Omar-Borkan-500x500.jpg

However...some Moors are brownish. Depends on region and who they got mixed with when mating.

young-moorish-men.jpg

moros2-5.jpeg

Some would consider her black..or half black. Maybe even hispanic or latino. Nope. Middle Eastern. Pretty, isn't she?

e8705bf22a2979067f58f57494a08392--hijabs-soft-makeup.jpg

Some would consider her black..or half black. Maybe even hispanic or latino. Nope. Middle Eastern. Pretty, isn't she?

e8705bf22a2979067f58f57494a08392--hijabs-soft-makeup.jpg
Most ME people have Black ancestry. Matter of fact the indigenous people they never show on TV are Black. The clue is in the tribal names. Most have the word "Black" somewhere in there.

Check this book out by a german guy.

51HCz6NzChL._SX342_QL70_.jpg

Forum List

Back