Interracial relationships

Interracial relationships

• Total voters
Some would consider her black..or half black. Maybe even hispanic or latino. Nope. Middle Eastern. Pretty, isn't she?

e8705bf22a2979067f58f57494a08392--hijabs-soft-makeup.jpg

She looks like my horse. Or I mean my horse looks like she. Anyways I agree that horses are more important than women.

Nah, dream on. You know what I meant and know I'm right. .....

No, I'm right. You're just scared.

I'd love for us to all love each other and get along. But it's just not going to happen this side of life. It's a wonderful thought, however.

Individuals often don't get along, but people are people.
true, and people tend to enjoy life more being around those most like them

And humans are most like humans.

Really? I have NOT found that to be the case! But, if you say so!

No, I'm right. You're just scared.

I'd love for us to all love each other and get along. But it's just not going to happen this side of life. It's a wonderful thought, however.

Individuals often don't get along, but people are people.
true, and people tend to enjoy life more being around those most like them

And humans are most like humans.

Really? ...

Really.

Actually East Indians are descended from Africans as the native population of India proves beyond a shadow of a doubt.
So do modern Caucasians descend from African roots, as does the entire human species. Some have evolved various levels of refinement, others have not.
Modern caucasians (whites are the most modern) went through a period of inbreeding which has stunted their levels of refinement. There is a reason they contributed nothing to the human story of civilization and had to be taught civilization on 2 different occasions. All they can claim is that they stood on the shoulders of giants if they can get past their insecurities long enough to admit as much.

The most inbred Caucasoids are also typically the most successful, such as Ashkenazi Jews, and Northern Europeans.
Actually East Indians are descended from Africans as the native population of India proves beyond a shadow of a doubt.
So do modern Caucasians descend from African roots, as does the entire human species. Some have evolved various levels of refinement, others have not.
Modern caucasians (whites are the most modern) went through a period of inbreeding which has stunted their levels of refinement. There is a reason they contributed nothing to the human story of civilization and had to be taught civilization on 2 different occasions. All they can claim is that they stood on the shoulders of giants if they can get past their insecurities long enough to admit as much.

Really? I have NOT found that to be the case! But, if you say so!

Well, look at it logically. Horses always do what you beat them to do. But when does a woman do what you beat her to do? So horses are more important. Even more important is that black horses and white horses all do what you want. But when does a black or white woman do what you want? The ME men have it right, don't they?

The most inbred Caucasoids are also typically the most successful, such as Ashkenazi Jews, and Northern Europeans.
Depends on how you measure success. What can you expect when they steal everything and claim its theirs?

Depends on how you measure success. What can you expect when they steal everything and claim its theirs?
Now that would be the Slavonic countries and the French.

For me it's simple: I am attracted to men with olive or darker skin tone, brown eyes, etc. I think Asian men are often very attractive and have been in two relationships with Chinese men. All men who are dark complexioned and have dark eyes are more attractive to me. But I've also been involved with 'white' guys too. It's the man more than anything else.

I think Denzel Washington is very attractive, but one of the most attractive things about him is that he has been married to the same woman for about 30 years. I think he is a quality man. It’s character that tops the list of what is attractive to me.
I'm kind of the opposite. I love very white women. The whiter, the better. And blue eyes and natural blonde hair knock me out. There are actually many colors present in a very light-skinned person: white, rose, pink, gold, etc. And at certain moments, they can seem to absolutely glow. Some redheads are gorgeous, too.

I also love some Japanese and East Indian women.

But dark complexions don't do anything for me. I'll pass.

Interesting. I think that says more about your own prejudices than anything else. I've always thought bi-racial people are generally better looking than average
I think some of the asian / white marriages produce some nice looking young people. Other combinations not so much, imo.

I think it is ok, but if someone doesnt want it it is ok too. I dont think its racist, when I see a woman writes in her profile that she doesnt date immigrants or foreigners because they are too dark and exotic i dont write her.

nicht intressiert an auslandsstämmigen männern, ist nicht feindlich, mir gefällt der typ einfach nicht, meist zu dunkel und rassig. was das alter angeht wählerisch meine herren , wer mein v

"not interested in foreign born men, its not offensive i just dont like the type mostly too dark and too exotic."

Plentyofffish

White women are the most overrated women on the planet. It's scary when white women take their war paint off

natural-beauty-vs-makeup-1.jpg

jAww69r.png

natural-beauty-vs-makeup-9.jpg

8e63e9baed25f02deb8885e17ad81b4f.jpg

You knock up a plain or ugly chick who disguises it with hair, clothes, and makeup, you’ll get a plain kid.

There is no makeup in the womb.

.In many ways makeup mutes a girl’s uniqueness; it hides her flaws, and moves her toward the mean but to truly know what she looks like without makeup, you’ll need to see her without makeup.

Black women have more beautiful faces, because their color naturally produces shadows and contours that make up is used to do.”

L0gQgLx.jpg

43d32aed8d0cf92a8655549c0362901c.jpg

kvMvnyg.jpg

UqBcm78.jpg

65ae1b89b-54b7-4ed2-bcab-6311018a8ba1.2.jpg

tumblr_m50rp67RJy1qmau6go1_500.jpg

ghubar+presents+inna+modja+and+mario+epanya+for+deglingue+apparel+christophe+mae+copie.jpg

Agbani-Darego-birthday.jpg

b2320350ac5501164a386f0855f1e1f8.jpg

15970793_8iZHc.jpeg

XwSr7Op.jpg

White women are the most overrated women on the planet. It's scary when white women take their war paint off

jAww69r.png

You knock up a plain or ugly chick who disguises it with hair, clothes, and makeup, you’ll get a plain kid.

.In many ways makeup mutes a girl’s uniqueness; it hides her flaws, and moves her toward the mean but to truly know what she looks like without makeup, you’ll need to see her without makeup.

Black women have more beautiful faces, because their color naturally produces shadows and contours that make up is used to do.”

L0gQgLx.jpg

kvMvnyg.jpg

UqBcm78.jpg

ghubar+presents+inna+modja+and+mario+epanya+for+deglingue+apparel+christophe+mae+copie.jpg

15970793_8iZHc.jpeg

XwSr7Op.jpg

All of those black women are wearing make up too. Lol. They also have hair weaves, straighteners, keratin treatments, etc. I used to work in a salon. :D

jAww69r.png

L0gQgLx.jpg

kvMvnyg.jpg

UqBcm78.jpg

15970793_8iZHc.jpeg

XwSr7Op.jpg

Here's another for your collection..
Classy, beautiful and oh so dignified

Here's another for your collection..
Classy, beautiful and oh so dignified

Sure there are unattractive black women. But the most unattractive black women is still by far more attractive than the most unattractive white women.

funny-ugly-women-and-girls-pics-photos-images-pictures-15.jpg

Forum List

Back