Interracial relationships

Interracial relationships

• Total voters
Just stop already. Why aren't you banned yet?
Banned for what ?
  • I don't hold up their poorest and most criminal elements as “what white people are like”.
  • I don't excuse violence against them saying that "whites kill each other all the time"
  • I don't make racist jokes about them.
  • I don't claim that whites are less intelligent than black people
  • I don't claim that whites have never invented anything and did nothing for civilization
Whenever I say bad stuff about whites it's always to do with there racism.

But for some reason you expect me (A Black man) to write to the white supremacist point of view.

As if there are not enough people in here doing that already.

That my posts are such an affront to you just shows how fragile you really are and speaks a lot about the racism you have, where even a small instance of contrary opinions are a threat to you. And causes you to erupt like a hilarious volcano.

Banned for what ?
  • I don't make fun of how whites talk or dress or look.
  • I don't make fun of the food whites eat or the names they give their children.
  • I don't hold up their poorest and most criminal elements as “what white people are like”.
  • I don't excuse violence against them saying that "whites kill each other all the time"
  • I don't claim that whites have never invented and did nothing for civilisation
Whenever I say bad stuff about whites it's always to do with there racism#

But for some reason you expect me (A Black man) to write to the white supremacist point of view.

That my posts are such an affront to you just shows how fragile you really are and speaks a lot about the racism you have, where even a small instance of contrary opinions are a threat to you. And causes you to erupt like a hilarious volcano.

LOL dude I couldn't care less about what you think. How much time and effort did you expend searching photos for your dumb post? You're boring and lame.

Banned for what ?
  • I don't claim that whites have never invented anything and did nothing for civilization
Whenever I say bad stuff about whites it's always to do with there racism.

Is that why you are saying white women are ugly? Good grief. Lol. If you want to defend yourself, there are better ways to go about it than attacking others who have done nothing to you. You just seem like a douchebag. Right? Anyhow, black women wear makeup and can be ugly without it as well. Beauty is an individual and not a racial quality for the most part.

Tyra-Banks.jpg

Is that why you are saying white women are ugly? Good grief. Lol. If you want to defend yourself, there are better ways to go about it than attacking others who have done nothing to you. You just seem like a douchebag. Right? Anyhow, black women wear makeup and can be ugly without it as well. Beauty is an individual and not a racial quality for the most part.

Douchebag extraordinaire. Whoops...me typing a few sentences makes him think I'm fragile... LOL what a loser.

Tyra-Banks.jpg
Once again. I didn't say white women are ugly. I said white women are over-rated.

Read my words. Instead of trying to read my mind.

Attacking ? Is this where you go into victim mode now ?

And that makeupless pic of Tyra Banks still looks better Tyra than even the made up ones of white women who are propped up as hot

slide_285635_2530967_free.jpg

Jeniffer Hewitt

xnwwkamdl2bv0g2buuqh.jpg

Tyra-Banks.jpg
Once again. I didn't say white women are ugly. I said white women are over-rated.

Read my words. Instead of trying to read my mind.

Attacking ? Is this where you go into victim mode now ?

And that makeupless pic of Tyra Banks still looks better Tyra than even the made up ones of white women who are propped up as hot

slide_285635_2530967_free.jpg

Jeniffer Hewitt

xnwwkamdl2bv0g2buuqh.jpg

It is the same thing. Some women know how to apply makeup is all, black and white ones and other races as well.

Besides that, how can you say if someone's beauty is "overrated." Obviously beauty is in the eye of the beholder and, more than fake eyelashes and fake eyebrows, a good personality and somebody you can trust and who is your friend is what makes them beautiful.

^^^ :lol: this coming from a "woman" that over edits her avatar pic making her eyes look like an anime cartoon and her face and ears lopsided...and really, dear, you should take care with those make up apps you use.....it's obvious. :lol:

This coming from a woman who needs a hammer and chisel to remove her makeup. :p Sorry that I offended your drawn on brows and weird looking face and eyes. :D
only make up I have on is on my eyes, luv. I have also posted a pic of me without make up....and if you look, my brows are all natural...as is the rest of me...;)

Still scary tho. :D

I doubt that. Lol. Anyhow, I'm not interested in your opinions. All you ever really do around here is post silly pictures of half naked women (lesbean) or make nasty comments about other women. You are as worthless as your photos. :D
Dec. 22, 1973. my dob. nothing to hide...

you just turned 39. Do you know how to add and subtract?

^^^ :lol: this coming from a "woman" that over edits her avatar pic making her eyes look like an anime cartoon and her face and ears lopsided...and really, dear, you should take care with those make up apps you use.....it's obvious. :lol:

This coming from a woman who needs a hammer and chisel to remove her makeup. :p Sorry that I offended your drawn on brows and weird looking face and eyes. :D
only make up I have on is on my eyes, luv. I have also posted a pic of me without make up....and if you look, my brows are all natural...as is the rest of me...;)

WAAAAAY too much eye makeup. You look like a cheap dime store whore. :D

This is so hot. Now grab each other's hair.....that's it....now wrestle each other to the ground...yes, right in that puddle of mud...ooohhh....

Forum List

Back