Interracial relationships

Interracial relationships

• Total voters
If interbreeding started to effect the existence of any race would it still be acceptable?
This is a very interesting question. I don't know how to reply to that but I can say I've heard that European and Asian genetic traits are recessive and African traits are "stronger". :eusa_think:
I don't know if that's true or not, but if true that means that Europeans and Asian could theoretically disappear... :dunno:
So it wouldn't bother you if interbreeding caused the mongoloid race to slowly disappear.
Every ethnicity should be preserved.
But I'm not sure interracial relationships can "wipe out" any ethnic group; of course I could be wrong because I'm not a geneticist ;)
You are wrong because you don't have mass race mixing in your country.

You can't even comprehend what it is like to have your ancestral homeland turned into a multicultural cesspool.
Viet Nam is tremendously influenced by a century of French interbreeding.

That's why Vietnamese girls are so beautiful.
Thank you yiostheoy! Too kind of you! :smiliehug::bye1:

This is a very interesting question. I don't know how to reply to that but I can say I've heard that European and Asian genetic traits are recessive and African traits are "stronger". :eusa_think:
I don't know if that's true or not, but if true that means that Europeans and Asian could theoretically disappear... :dunno:
So it wouldn't bother you if interbreeding caused the mongoloid race to slowly disappear.
Every ethnicity should be preserved.
But I'm not sure interracial relationships can "wipe out" any ethnic group; of course I could be wrong because I'm not a geneticist ;)
You are wrong because you don't have mass race mixing in your country.

You can't even comprehend what it is like to have your ancestral homeland turned into a multicultural cesspool.
Viet Nam is tremendously influenced by a century of French interbreeding.

That's why Vietnamese girls are so beautiful.
Thank you yiostheoy! Too kind of you! :smiliehug::bye1:
You are not French in the least.

My friend said the women are the worse. Black women. She said they roll their eyes a lot, or flat out are rude and ask him in front of her why he doesn't want chocolate instead of a pasty snail. (She is blonde and scandanavian...so very pale).
Please don't generalize on all black women. Most of us don't even care. Well i might be biased since i am looking at this as an African woman rather than a "black" one.

My friend said the women are the worse. Black women. She said they roll their eyes a lot, or flat out are rude and ask him in front of her why he doesn't want chocolate instead of a pasty snail. (She is blonde and scandanavian...so very pale).
Please don't generalize on all black women. Most of us don't even care. Well i might be biased since i am looking at this as an African woman rather than a "black" one.
So...let me ask you, if I may? There is some confusion..maybe you can answer for many here:

Do you prefer to be called African Woman over Black Woman? And is Negro a bad word? What about "colored"?

For me personally. I have never dated outside my race (Despite many offers) or had sex outside my race. The woman I'm married to is a black woman and my two kids are black. That's my opinion on this.

Skin color. That's what it boils down to. People are people. Period.

What about cultures and traditions?

If you seriously value the culture and traditions of any particular race of people (or all of them) - Then why do anything to dilute it?

Interracial marriages do just that.

Somebody doesn't understand culture or history.

But you can set me straight on it.

Right?

Ok... I'll bite.

Let's hear it.

Cultures always change. That is the nature of culture. Humans have always interacted wherever and whenever possible. Nothing to fear.

So, since cultures always gradually change over time.... it's perfectly ok to force change it by mixing it up with other races and other heritages too. Right?

Anything goes!

Then, one day.... the race and or culture is lost. Too few numbers to keep it alive anymore. But, who cares? Right? We can always just read about the way it was or used to be in the history books. That's good enough for everybody.

"Force"?

?????

J
Jeter black or snipes?

single mom.jpg

If you seriously value the culture and traditions of any particular race of people (or all of them) - Then why do anything to dilute it?

Right?

Ok... I'll bite.

Let's hear it.

Cultures always change. That is the nature of culture. Humans have always interacted wherever and whenever possible. Nothing to fear.

So, since cultures always gradually change over time.... it's perfectly ok to force change it by mixing it up with other races and other heritages too. Right?

Anything goes!

Then, one day.... the race and or culture is lost. Too few numbers to keep it alive anymore. But, who cares? Right? We can always just read about the way it was or used to be in the history books. That's good enough for everybody.

"Force"?

?????

Do you have a better word for it?

Right?

Ok... I'll bite.

Let's hear it.

Anything goes!

"Force"?

?????
Yeah, that poster used to be a white male until he was forced to become a black woman who was forced to have an abortion so the government could force her to take food stamps and force her to use an ObamaPhone to force her to call for ObamaCare.

Right?

Ok... I'll bite.

Let's hear it.

Anything goes!

"Force"?

?????

Do you have a better word for it?

Free will

Choice

Human nature

Love

Not being a freakish coward

Skin color. That's what it boils down to. People are people. Period.

Right?

Ok... I'll bite.

Let's hear it.

Anything goes!

What you want is to be able to control who your daughter dates. You don't care about the American culture because that varies depending on your heritage and nationality. My Greek parents wanted us to marry Greek women. I get it. But good luck with that in America because this is a melting pot.

Good luck keeping your daughter or son from finding a Chinese Mexicans Arabic Jew. That's really what you're worried about. If you raise them right and move to the country you should be alright

Right?

Ok... I'll bite.

Let's hear it.

Anything goes!

What you want is to be able to control who your daughter dates. You don't care about the American culture because that varies depending on your heritage and nationality. My Greek parents wanted us to marry Greek women. I get it. But good luck with that in America because this is a melting pot.

Good luck keeping your daughter or son from finding a Chinese Mexicans Arabic Jew. That's really what you're worried about. If you raise them right and move to the country you should be alright

My daughter is an adult woman who can date and already has dated all sorts of guys who some I am sure I would not approve of. My position has NOTHING to do with her or myself.

Nature (for whatever reason) saw fit to create multiple races. Most of us like that. Different cultures, traditions, foods, etc.

I see the blending of those races as a possible bad thing because the original "race" yo the extent there was one, is erroded away and eventually lost. I see that as "forcing" changes to what nature originally gave us. That's it. Nothing more nefarious than that.

Right?

Ok... I'll bite.

Let's hear it.

Anything goes!

My daughter is an adult woman who can date and already has dated all sorts of guys who some I am sure I would not approve of. My position has NOTHING to do with her or myself.

Nature (for whatever reason) saw fit to create multiple races. Most of us like that. Different cultures, traditions, foods, etc.

I see the blending of those races as a possible bad thing because the original "race" yo the extent there was one, is erroded away and eventually lost. I see that as "forcing" changes to what nature originally gave us. That's it. Nothing more nefarious than that.
That's America. It's why we are called the great experiment.

Your type didn't like when us Greeks started coming over. As much as I agree with you I have to say I'm glad America was more friendly than us when our forefathers came over.

Now I'm ok with a small percent of blacks and Muslims but I wouldn't want to see either become 51% of the population. And Latinos too. We have enough spicy ingredients in our stew

There was a time when us Greeks weren't one of you whites. Now I'm white. I've assimilated. Is there any white here who would mind your daughter dating a Greek like George Stephanopoulos?

There was a time when us Greeks weren't one of you whites. Now I'm white. I've assimilated. Is there any white here who would mind your daughter dating a Greek like George Stephanopoulos?
You are obviously an idiot if that's what you think the take is from what I said.

Hwhatever but is easier if you stay with your own kind

Forum List

Back