Invaders rush across border as police shoot stun grenades

Pstt police! USE LIVE RIFLE ROUNDS! Works better!

Poor Macedonians. Don't we have some left-over Vietnam War era M-60 machine guns we can give them on a lend-lease or something? We did after all, furnish the Brits and Russkies during WW2.

Why do we hate the Macedonians?

Shoot the darkies. Always Odium's answer.

Sorry Odium, some people have morals...

I don't give a fuck about their race they don't belong in that country. PERIOD. Oh and morals is not letting invaders invade your country,DEMAND you change things so they feel comfortable,rape and murder your women etc. That's just being a BITCH to the elite. Fight back and protect your country is what's MORAL.

Poor Macedonians. Don't we have some left-over Vietnam War era M-60 machine guns we can give them on a lend-lease or something? We did after all, furnish the Brits and Russkies during WW2.

Why do we hate the Macedonians?

No shit. They need something to shoot the bastards with. They don't belong there PERIOD.

I don't give a fuck about their race they don't belong in that country. PERIOD. Oh and morals is not letting invaders invade your country,DEMAND you change things so they feel comfortable,rape and murder your women etc. That's just being a BITCH to the elite. Fight back and protect your country is what's MORAL.

Wow, that Obama feller must be working overtime. He's now setting immigration policy for foreign countries too.

Shooting people is never moral. Sometimes necessary, not in this case, but never moral.

"Pstt police! USE LIVE RIFLE ROUNDS! Works better!"

Typical of many on the reprehensible right.

Refugees are not 'invaders,' and to kill them wound be murder.

So much for conservatives and the 'sanctity of life.'

Think about the "sanctity of life" when someone who crossed our own border illegally, murders someone you love.

Wow, that Obama feller must be working overtime. He's now setting immigration policy for foreign countries too.

Really? NO wonder our border is wide open.

Shooting people is never moral. Sometimes necessary, not in this case, but never moral.

Its moral. Just not to you. Someone invading my country IS a necessary time to shoot.

I am not like any republican so blow that shit out yer ass. I don't give a fuck WHAT you want to call them. They are not WELCOME in that country they are invading it ILLEGALLY. They are invaders. Unlike the left wingers I give a fuck about my country and who is allowed in. Left wingers don't. They see a brown or black face and say OK you pass the test you can come in! See a white face oh no you can't come in!

off topic but I swear to god I think all the estrogen and hormones in our food has turned many american men into weak, passive, compliant beta males.

off topic but I swear to god I think all the estrogen and hormones in our food has turned many american men into weak, passive, compliant beta males.
That and white guilt. I am 100% white guilt free. :D

Didn't work on me, either.
I'm proud of my culture and heritage and I will protect them...Only the most mentally ill or intensely brainwashed would disagree.

Legal Americans are mostly responsible for that...
Apparently you think we do not have enough of those thus allowing ILLEGALS unlawfully crossing the border of a sovereign country to "help" You support and welcome lawlessness and as such are promoting anarchy

That's the "guilt" of these fucking pussies on the left. They are dumbed down so bad in government run schools that they have no idea about a thing just following their party commissars who are laughing their asses off how easily these dumb fucks can be manipulated

That's the "guilt" of these fucking pussies on the left. They are dumbed down so bad in government run schools that they have no idea about a thing just following their party commissars who are laughing their asses off how easily these dumb fucks can be manipulated
Useful Idiots. They will be used as the face of this destruction of America and its founding people until they are no longer needed then they will be the first to go.

Isn't it wonderful to see the Ideological Left cry about Murder?

If these folks were pre-born infants the Left would be lining up to slaughter them by the Tens of Millions!

Useful Idiots. They will be used as the face of this destruction of America and its founding people until they are no longer needed then they will be the first to go.
Maybe not… the ruling echelon will need some slave labor

The defenders will have to start doing what they need to do. The sooner the better.

Forum List

Back