🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Investigators believe female California shooter pledged allegiance to ISIS -CNN

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Interesting how they just now find this out, but had the Male under a watch!

CNN || San Bernardino shooter pledged allegiance to ISIS
m.cnn.com/latest/.../san-bernardino-shooter-pledged-allegiance-to-is...
CNN
3 mins ago - As the San Bernardino attack was happening, investigators believe the female shooter, Tashfeen Malik, posted on Facebook, pledging ...

Upon hearing this news, ladies and gentlemen, the shiite in chief.

s-OBAMA-YAWN-large.jpg

Despite the fact obama, that you had nothing to do with the attacks, your recent statements prove what a clown you really are.

I don't feel certain about the ISIS connection but the dedication to CNN, yeah, that makes sense.

Read the thread title again before making an ass of yourself.

I don't feel certain about the ISIS connection

ISIS is beginning to remind me of Anonymous. All you have to do is say you are a member and suddenly they can claim responsibility for any terrorist attack done in their name. The fact that they haven't yet claimed responsibility makes me think their connection is loose at best.

"SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. (TheBlaze/AP) — The female shooter in the San Bernardino massacre is believed to have pledged allegiance to an Islamic State leader on Facebook prior to the deadly attack, three U.S. officials “familiar with the investigation” told CNN."

Perhaps THIS is why ISIS reportedly began to celebrate when the news of the attack in Ca broke, reportedly putting on their web page 'America Burning'.

So, what's a terrorist gotta do before Obama will finally acknowledge an attack is a terrorist attack?!
:rolleyes:

LINK: CNN: Officials Find Islamic State Connection in San Bernardino Massacre

Check out liberals resisting the news about the isis connection. You know it is even funnier about the pathetic left? They try to distinguish the difference between the terror groups.

Say, remember how they incessantly ridicule boooooosh for the Mission Accomplished sign on the air craft carrier? Even though that crew and the mission of that air carrier was indeed accomplished and they were on their way home from their accomplished mission, they ridicule boooooosh. I doubt they know to this second that when a tyrant is deposed and a capital city is captured that a mission is indeed accomplished.

Of course, they are the same ones who thought the war on terror was all about killing osama and beating al qaeda. Wait, they could not care less about that. If boooooosh had been president when the SEALS killed him, they would have turned up the heat on their truther narrative.

But wait, this president has said al qaeda was on the run, isis is a jv team, that they are contained, they are angry with the west because it is hotter in desert due to global warming and their threat of an attack in this country is minimal. What is the response on the left to these claims?

Hollywood for example for their golden in calf in chief and for his claims about global warming.
applause-o.gif

So she was affiliated with a terrorist organization.

Bet she's the one who talked him into murdering his co workers.

Hell. I wonder if she had a mission for that terrorist organization?

Seems to me they would want much more than just fourteen dead Americans.

"This is looking more and more like self-radicalization," a law enforcement official said.

Another official said authorities haven't ruled out that others may have influenced this radical view. In addition, the law enforcement source said investigators have a greater focus on whether the shooting occurred after a workplace issue with religion.

Same link.

"SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. (TheBlaze/AP) — The female shooter in the San Bernardino massacre is believed to have pledged allegiance to an Islamic State leader on Facebook prior to the deadly attack, three U.S. officials “familiar with the investigation” told CNN."

Perhaps THIS is why ISIS reportedly began to celebrate when the news of the attack in Ca broke, reportedly putting on their web page 'America Burning'.

So, what's a terrorist gotta do before Obama will finally acknowledge an attack is a terrorist attack?!

Sounds like you are trying to Ben Gazi Obama.

"This is looking more and more like self-radicalization," a law enforcement official said.

Like I said. It is more likely some dipshit loser who watched too many ISIS videos online than an ISIS-directed attack.

The pleasure you take in terrorist attacks is disturbing.

good to see the reality !! When mrobama says that it was workplace violence that was not related to 'islam' the liberal democratic drones can nod their heads and smile !!

Forum List

Back