Iowa passes heartbeat law,hoping to get challenge to end Roe Vs Wade at SC

I answer them all the time, you just don't have the imagination to understand them.

No, buddy, your answers are dumb. I mean, really , really fucking dumb. You inbred, bible thumping morons keep voting for the Rich Man's interest, hoping they will take it out on the people you don't like, then you sit there with your busted 401K and your underwater mortgage wondering how you got screwed.

upload_2018-5-11_5-5-14.jpeg

No, they just lack the strength to handle it.

And most Downs people don't have "horrible disabilities"

Really. Frankly, I cringe whenever I find myself in a room with a Downs Retard. You know, when they stop being little and cute and their parents dump them off on some government agency.

Joe hates people. Why would he oppose abortion?

Fetuses aren't people, and I would take you Right Wing Fucks a lot more seriously on your concern for life if you weren't constantly trying to yank food out the mouths of poor children to give tax cuts to rich people.

It should be. I'm pro-choice, but Roe v. Wade is a Constitutional abomination. It's not in the Constitution, there is no basis for the Federal government to have any say on abortion either way. It's not even legislating from the bench because the US congress has no say on abortion either way either. It's just another rewrite of the Constitution by the DC Nine who believe the Constitution says whatever they want it to say

Again, another one of these assholes who miss the good old days when the states kept Darkies in their place.

The reason why the Nine overturned abortion laws is because they were cruel and stupid. Women were getting abortions with impunity before 1973. Doctors were writing something else on the charts, and a few poor women were getting butchered by hacks. The courts said enough of this stupidity because the only people who should have a say is the woman and her doctor.

Attachments

• upload_2018-5-11_5-4-28.jpeg
    upload_2018-5-11_5-4-28.jpeg
    10.1 KB · Views: 21

Fetuses aren't people, and I would take you Right Wing Fucks a lot more seriously on your concern for life if you weren't constantly trying to yank food out the mouths of poor children to give tax cuts to rich people

Hmm. So you are saving fetuses who you don't hate from becoming people who you do? LOL.

And then in the same sentence, it's my fault you support abortion because I oppose welfare?

You're a very confused little guy

It should be. I'm pro-choice, but Roe v. Wade is a Constitutional abomination. It's not in the Constitution, there is no basis for the Federal government to have any say on abortion either way. It's not even legislating from the bench because the US congress has no say on abortion either way either. It's just another rewrite of the Constitution by the DC Nine who believe the Constitution says whatever they want it to say

Again, another one of these assholes who miss the good old days when the states kept Darkies in their place

Um, try reading my post again, idiot. I didn't say anything about darkies. Leave people alone, Joe. Their skin color doesn't matter. If you hate blacks, that's your problem

[The reason why the Nine overturned abortion laws is because they were cruel and stupid. Women were getting abortions with impunity before 1973. Doctors were writing something else on the charts, and a few poor women were getting butchered by hacks. The courts said enough of this stupidity because the only people who should have a say is the woman and her doctor.

That isn't the job of the courts. But you're right that they did decide what they wanted the Constitution to have said and declared that it did

I answer them all the time, you just don't have the imagination to understand them.

No, buddy, your answers are dumb. I mean, really , really fucking dumb. You inbred, bible thumping morons keep voting for the Rich Man's interest, hoping they will take it out on the people you don't like, then you sit there with your busted 401K and your underwater mortgage wondering how you got screwed.

View attachment 193008

No, they just lack the strength to handle it.

And most Downs people don't have "horrible disabilities"

Really. Frankly, I cringe whenever I find myself in a room with a Downs Retard. You know, when they stop being little and cute and their parents dump them off on some government agency.

Fetuses aren't people, and I would take you Right Wing Fucks a lot more seriously on your concern for life if you weren't constantly trying to yank food out the mouths of poor children to give tax cuts to rich people.

Again, another one of these assholes who miss the good old days when the states kept Darkies in their place.

The reason why the Nine overturned abortion laws is because they were cruel and stupid. Women were getting abortions with impunity before 1973. Doctors were writing something else on the charts, and a few poor women were getting butchered by hacks. The courts said enough of this stupidity because the only people who should have a say is the woman and her doctor.

You really double down from time to time with your whole "I'm the biggest asshole on the board" schtick.

Hmm. So you are saving fetuses who you don't hate from becoming people who you do? LOL.

And then in the same sentence, it's my fault you support abortion because I oppose welfare?

No confusion at all dummy. YOu guys don't give a fuck about life, you just don't want women controlling their own bodies.

Um, try reading my post again, idiot. I didn't say anything about darkies. Leave people alone, Joe. Their skin color doesn't matter. If you hate blacks, that's your problem

States rights is code for racism. Always has been.

That isn't the job of the courts. But you're right that they did decide what they wanted the Constitution to have said and declared that it did

Actually, it is the job of the courts to determine if laws are just.

You know, the whole "justice" thing. Treating a woman like a criminal for getting a medical procedure her doctor thinks is appropriate is pretty much the opposite of justice.

You really double down from time to time with your whole "I'm the biggest asshole on the board" schtick.

You spelled "Being a pragmatist" wrong. Or do you spend lots of quality time with adult Downs retards because they are so much fun to be with. Nope, you do what the rest of us do... you cringe and pretend you don't see them.

No confusion at all dummy. YOu guys don't give a fuck about life, you just don't want women controlling their own bodies.

I'm pro-choice, you stupid douche

States rights is code for racism. Always has been.

Ah, so you're a paranoid delusional. That explains a lot. BTW, it would do a lot for your claim you're not a racist if you stopped calling blacks all "Sambo." I'm just saying ...

Actually, it is the job of the courts to determine if laws are just.

You know, the whole "justice" thing. Treating a woman like a criminal for getting a medical procedure her doctor thinks is appropriate is pretty much the opposite of justice.

Not in this country, Sambo

Just look at an ultrasound image. If that isn't a human being, what is? All these Communists/Democrats so Gung-ho about Abortion, should really contemplate that. Are you really just eliminating a 'thing?' Don't be so delusional. You are killing a human being.

Um, yeah, in this country. In this country, we had dumb laws everyone ignored until the courts said, 'Yeah, these laws are kind of dumb." and struck them down.

The system worked.

Now if we could only do the same with the drug and prostitution laws.

Um, yeah, in this country. In this country, we had dumb laws everyone ignored until the courts said, 'Yeah, these laws are kind of dumb." and struck them down.

The system worked.

Now if we could only do the same with the drug and prostitution laws.

The responsibility of the courts is to interpret the law, not make it. You're advocating they insert themselves to approve and write laws, which is criminal. I think it's because you hate black people. That's why, isn't it?

The responsibility of the courts is to interpret the law, not make it. You're advocating they insert themselves to approve and write laws, which is criminal. I think it's because you hate black people. That's why, isn't it?

Are you like some kind of retard/

I want the courts to strike down unjust laws. Period.

The pre-Roe abortion laws are "unjust" and unworkable, i simply don't give a fuck if they are "constitutional".

The courts are suppose to interpret and apply the law... and when a law is clearly unworkable, they should strike it down.

Which is what was done here.

Are you like some kind of retard/

I want the courts to strike down unjust laws. Period.

The pre-Roe abortion laws are "unjust" and unworkable, i simply don't give a fuck if they are "constitutional".

The courts are suppose to interpret and apply the law... and when a law is clearly unworkable, they should strike it down.

Which is what was done here.

The Constitution doesn't say anything about abortion. So the courts ruling one way or the other is a direct violation of the 10th amendment. Criminal judges in this country should be accountable for their crimes.

As for "unjust" laws, that's in the eye of the beholder. Your definition of "unjust" is laws that aren't supported by the radical left.

Be honest, you like abortion to limit growth in the black population

The Constitution doesn't say anything about abortion. So the courts ruling one way or the other is a direct violation of the 10th amendment. Criminal judges in this country should be accountable for their crimes.

Constitution doesn't say anything one way or the other about movies, radio, television, airplanes, semi-automatic weapons, and a lot of other things... yet the judges rule on those laws all the time.

As for "unjust" laws, that's in the eye of the beholder. Your definition of "unjust" is laws that aren't supported by the radical left.

Um, no, a law that puts women at the mercy of hacks and charlatans is an unjust law.

Be honest, you like to go off on these stupid statements because I've exposed your racism so many times.

Constitution doesn't say anything one way or the other about movies, radio, television, airplanes, semi-automatic weapons, and a lot of other things... yet the judges rule on those laws all the time

You're right the Constitution says nothing about movies, radio, television, airplanes, semi-automatic weapons and a lot of things. And you're right that judges are ruling on them anyway. Here is what the Constitution says about things that it doesn't say anything about:

10th amendment. The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

The courts are criminals. You just don't want blacks to have their Constitutional rights

Um, no, a law that puts women at the mercy of hacks and charlatans is an unjust law.

Laws being just or unjust isn't a judicial power. You just don't want blacks, or as you call them negroes, to have Constitutional rights

Be honest, you like to go off on these stupid statements because I've exposed your racism so many times.

Yes, you've got me thinking blacks should be treated the same as whites by the government. You want government to discriminate against blacks

You're right the Constitution says nothing about movies, radio, television, airplanes, semi-automatic weapons and a lot of things. And you're right that judges are ruling on them anyway. Here is what the Constitution says about things that it doesn't say anything about:

10th amendment. The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

Except- wait for it- some of those things aren't regulated by the states. They are regulated by the Feds

They are regulated by the FAA (Airplanes) or the FCC (Broadcast Frequencies) or the ATF (Machine guns).

Yes, you've got me thinking blacks should be treated the same as whites by the government.

I'd be happy to see that. We can start with stopping cops from doing shit like this.

Check this out, how cops treat a white person brandishing a gun vs. a black man brandishing a gun.

Except- wait for it- some of those things aren't regulated by the states. They are regulated by the Feds

They are regulated by the FAA (Airplanes) or the FCC (Broadcast Frequencies) or the ATF (Machine guns).

Yes, you've got me thinking blacks should be treated the same as whites by the government.

I'd be happy to see that. We can start with stopping cops from doing shit like this.

Check this out, how cops treat a white person brandishing a gun vs. a black man brandishing a gun.

And tell me again how you want the cops to be the only ones in your video with guns. You really do hate blacks admitting that they are defenseless and wanting to keep them that way

And tell me again how you want the cops to be the only ones in your video with guns. You really do hate blacks admitting that they are defenseless and wanting to keep them that way

I think you are missing the point.

The point was, white guy walking around with gun gets politely talked to when he's being an arrogant smart ass.

Black guy with gun gets six cop cars called on him, and guns pointed at him and his girlfriend. And probably the only reason why he didn't get shot is because it was being filmed.

So I'm all for everyone being treated EXACTLY THE SAME. Which clearly they weren't. That was the point you are arguing, wasn't it?

Or are you just so confused now from all the bitchslapping you forget what argument you made?

I think you are missing the point.

The point was, white guy walking around with gun gets politely talked to when he's being an arrogant smart ass.

Black guy with gun gets six cop cars called on him, and guns pointed at him and his girlfriend. And probably the only reason why he didn't get shot is because it was being filmed.

So I'm all for everyone being treated EXACTLY THE SAME. Which clearly they weren't. That was the point you are arguing, wasn't it?

Or are you just so confused now from all the bitchslapping you forget what argument you made?

Have you noticed how people always start bragging about their smack prowess when you know you're not doing well and recognize it needs to be said? And this doesn't contradict the point. You want white cops to have guns and you want to keep them from blacks. Your racist intention is quite clear, Grand Dragon

Have you noticed how people always start bragging about their smack prowess when you know you're not doing well and recognize it needs to be said? And this doesn't contradict the point. You want white cops to have guns and you want to keep them from blacks. Your racist intention is quite clear, Grand Dragon

You didn't have a point.

I want cops to have guns because they are running towards the things we run away from.

But I want them to treat all citizens with respect, and when they cross lines, I want them dealt with.

That's not happening right now.

(Wasn't this threat about abortion? Kaz goes all over the board when he's getting smacked around like a little bitch.)

You didn't have a point.

I want cops to have guns because they are running towards the things we run away from.

But I want them to treat all citizens with respect, and when they cross lines, I want them dealt with.

That's not happening right now.

(Wasn't this threat about abortion? Kaz goes all over the board when he's getting smacked around like a little bitch.)

Ouch, and Joe admits again how badly he's struggling.

And yes, you want white cops to have guns when they run towards blacks who you run away from, you mentioned that

Forum List

Back