IQ and Voting Patterns

Meathead

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2012
Prague, Czech Republic
This graph illustrates clearly relation of tendancy to vote and intelligence. There are two large areas of Democrat voters on the lower areas of the graph, the low IQ and high. The low IQ is the larger one on the left which obviously includes the minorities of the Democrat base, followed by the large area of average IQ voters (and presumably white) which makes up the lion's share of the Republican base and the middle class. The second but smaller area of Democrat supporters consists of the academic elite, East Asians and Jews.

consciousness_curve1.jpg

The Link Between IQ and Conciousness

Last edited:
Hmmmmm. Makes me feel good about voting third party....our iq must be in the genius part.

This graph illustrates clearly relation of tendancy to vote and intelligence. There are two large areas of Democrat voters on the lower areas of the graph, the low IQ and high. The low IQ is the larger one on the left which obviously includes the minorities of the Democrat base, followed by the large area of average IQ voters (and presumably white) which makes up the lion's share of the Republican base and the middle class. The second but less larger area of Democrat supporters consists of the academic elite, East Asians and Jews.

consciousness_curve1.jpg

Oh that's a tear jerking laughfest!

How would they know anyone's IQ that voted much less whom they voted for?

This graph illustrates clearly relation of tendancy to vote and intelligence. There are two large areas of Democrat voters on the lower areas of the graph, the low IQ and high. The low IQ is the larger one on the left which obviously includes the minorities of the Democrat base, followed by the large area of average IQ voters (and presumably white) which makes up the lion's share of the Republican base and the middle class. The second but less larger area of Democrat supporters consists of the academic elite, East Asians and Jews.

consciousness_curve1.jpg

Exit polls. Is there something wrong with you besides obviously being in the reddish range?

consciousness_curve1.jpg

Exit polls. Is there something wrong with you besides obviously being in the reddish range?

Exit polls? Many, many people do not know their IQ numbers so try again. I know all you have is insults that only demeans the accuracy of any hypothesis you claim to be factual...

consciousness_curve1.jpg

They give IQ tests at exit polls?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The chart looks about right.

My gripe is "Get out the Vote" campaigns, which Democrats always push and always benefit them. "GOTV" campaigns target people who are too stupid and unaware to know anything about the issues - as though their votes are a benefit to the process. "Yeah, let's get the stupid people involved!"

We should bring back literacy tests and hold the vote at 10pm on a Saturday night.

Exit polls aren't gonna tell anyone anything about IQ.

I mean...go look at the blog from the OP. What a joke

consciousness_curve1.jpg

They give IQ tests at exit polls?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Evidently Meatwad thinks they do..

My gripe is "Get out the Vote" campaigns, which Democrats always push and always benefit them. "GOTV" campaigns target people who are too stupid and unaware to know anything about the issues - as though their votes are a benefit to the process. "Yeah, let's get the stupid people involved!"

We should bring back literacy tests and hold the vote at 10pm on a Saturday night.
When did they ever have literacy test to vote in an election in the USA in the 21st century? Please tell us..

consciousness_curve1.jpg

Exit polls? Many, many people do not know their IQ numbers so try again. I know all you have is insults that only demeans the accuracy of any hypothesis you claim to be factual...
The IQ of demographic groups is well known and exit polls give us the percentages of demographics, including income and education.

I don't know why I am trying to explain this to someone who is obviously too simple to grasp what to others is obvious. It goes beyond differentiating between bulls and cows I guess. Idiot!

Last edited:

consciousness_curve1.jpg

The IQ of demographic groups is well known and exit polls give us the percentages of demographics, including income and education.

I don't now why I am trying to explain this to someone who is obviously too simple to grasp what to others is obvious. It goes beyond differentiating between bulls and cows I guess. Idiot!
Oh demographic groups so you are saying that the dumbest people rule the elections and then you will imply that only non-whites have low IQ and therefore should not vote. The same garbage from the 19th century , how about a poll tax again or a land requirement that would put you city shitheads in a shit-out-of-luck scenario.
Since when does anyone but Americans get to vote in US federal elections?

It's bullshit. This graph is based on nothing more than the theories advanced by what passes for libertarians these days. Their often racist social theories are backed up by wealth of charts and graphs they just made up.

consciousness_curve1.jpg

I don't now why I am trying to explain this to someone who is obviously too simple to grasp what to others is obvious. It goes beyond differentiating between bulls and cows I guess. Idiot!
Oh demographic groups so you are saying that the dumbest people rule the elections and then you will imply that only non-whites have low IQ and therefore should not vote. The same garbage from the 19th century , how about a poll tax again or a land requirement that would put you city shitheads in a shit-out-of-luck scenario.
It seems the graph insults you in that it places you squarely in a very low IQ range especially for a white person since you are obvioulsy not an academic, and likely not East Asian or Jewish. That's life.

I know a lot of republican voters who would not pass a legitimate literacy test but then again white dumbasses never had a thing to fear from the literacy tests.

Forum List

Back