Iran Bans U.S. Inspectors from All Nuclear Sites

We had troops on both sides of Iran & they told Bush to kiss their ass. Bush did & gave into their demands offering them a deal saying they could keep processing uranium & Iran still told Bush to piss off. Obama hit them with crippling sanctions, diplomacy & got them to sign the Bush deal. Bush was a fuck-up!

We had troops on both sides of Iran & they told Bush to kiss their ass. Bush did & gave into their demands offering them a deal saying they could keep processing uranium & Iran still told Bush to piss off. Obama hit them with crippling sanctions, diplomacy & got them to sign the Bush deal. Bush was a fuck-up!
Obama hit them with crippling sanctions?

LMAO....

It does not matter if Iran's leaders spread political propaganda about "Americans are not permitted into the their nuclear site". Iran has agreed & will let IAEA nuclear inspectors in & they are just as good. We are making progress. Iranians used to chant "Death to America & Death to Israel" Yesterday at pro-Palestine rallies Iranians chanted "Down with America & Death to Israel"

You mean like agreement made with Saddam in the 90's?

In 2002 Iraq agreed to & allowed unconditionally to the return of inspectors. The inspectors have been searching every since & found no nuclear WMD program.
They found every program Iraq had...what they did not find was the WMD's.....but they found all the programs the butcher had....

New York Times Reports WMD Found in Iraq - US News

The NYT (a far left blog site) reported that WMD's were found in Iraq.
A blog site? What happened to a news site?

If you want to call it a far left news site you are welcome to, but it is a far left blog site..

I said the deal was brokered by the US and it was, not the UN.. My facts are correct!
Thats great but thats not what I asked about. Are you always this dumb?

See how the far left will deny facts. This is what makes them the most dangerous religion on the planet..

So far left drone explain why this is a great deal..
I only see you deflecting. Nothing you have said has anything to do with what I asked.

Of course you got an answer, just one you did not like, as you came in on your far left narrative.
Of course I got an answer. However, it was a deflection and not an answer to my question. Can you follow simple question and answer questions or did you flunk out in 3rd grade?

Of course you would ask a far left drone question without hesitation, don't get upset when it pointed out..

Far left propaganda alert!

Sanctions in Iran began in 1979.

Asset freezes and travel bans: Following the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks, President George W. Bush froze the assets (PDF) of entities determined to be supporting international terrorism. This list includes dozens of Iranian individuals and institutions, including banks, defense contractors, and the Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC). Still other sanctions are associated with the aftermath of Iran's 2009 elections, when security forces suppressed a budding protest movement, and its support for U.S.-designated foreign terrorist organizations.

http://www.cfr.org/iran/international-sanctions-iran/p20258

Thats great but thats not what I asked about. Are you always this dumb?

See how the far left will deny facts. This is what makes them the most dangerous religion on the planet..

I only see you deflecting. Nothing you have said has anything to do with what I asked.

Of course you got an answer, just one you did not like, as you came in on your far left narrative.
Of course I got an answer. However, it was a deflection and not an answer to my question. Can you follow simple question and answer questions or did you flunk out in 3rd grade?

Of course you would ask a far left drone question without hesitation, don't get upset when it pointed out..
Of course you would deflect on a question that required you to think. I pity you. :itsok:

Of course you would deflect on a question that required you to think. I pity you. :itsok:

Amazing when the far left gets an answer they do not like, they carry on like a two year old. That is the far left mentality after all.

So in other words the far left drones here can not explain why this is a great deal..

Amazing when the far left gets an answer they do not like, they carry on like a two year old. That is the far left mentality after all.

So in other words the far left drones here can not explain why this is a great deal..
i didnt like your answer because it was a deflection. Let me ask by using an example.

If your asshole neighbor said he wanted to inspect your home because he thought your guns were all full auto would you let him inspect your home?

Asset freezes and travel bans: Following the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks, President George W. Bush froze the assets (PDF) of entities determined to be supporting international terrorism. This list includes dozens of Iranian individuals and institutions, including banks, defense contractors, and the Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC). Still other sanctions are associated with the aftermath of Iran's 2009 elections, when security forces suppressed a budding protest movement, and its support for U.S.-designated foreign terrorist organizations.

Retard Alert! I said Diplomacy & Effective Crippling Sanctions. Bush failed at both.

Retard Alert! I said Diplomacy & Effective Crippling Sanctions. Bush failed at both.
Of course he is a retard. He cant even answer a simple question without talking about something else non related.

isn't the ieai or whatever it's called all moslem countries

Um... no.

Green countries are members of IAEA:

863px-IAEA_member_states.svg.png

We have the military option at any time. A week ago, ten years ago, ten years from now.

The only thing that changed is Iran will be getting rid of almost all of its weapons grade nuclear material and inspectors will check on their facilities regularly. If they are cheating they will pay the price.

Republicans ONLY hate this deal because they don't now foreign policy and could never negotiate a deal. That's it.

So yes Republicans, cry for us. But please do so in California, they need the water.
Did you miss it? The US is banned from inspecting Iranian facilities.....But you go ahead and believe (everyone must have some faith after all) that Iran will be getting rid of their weapons grade material. Have you ever heard of P.T. Barnum?

Iran will not accept American inspectors. They will accept inspectors from any country they maintain normal diplomatic relations with.

Are you under the impression that the US is the only other country involved in this deal?

Bush / Cheney Trading With The Enemy

U.S. products seep through the cracks. More than a quarter of the roughly $1 billion in American goods exported to Dubai ended up in Iran, estimates the Wisconsin Project on Nuclear Arms Control, a nonproliferation advocacy group in Washington, D.C. Last year U.S. companies sold $3.4 billion worth of goods to the U.A.E.; export licenses have jumped 47% over the last five years. “When you blow off the dust, the Dubai region sometimes means Iran and Libya,” says Paul DeBenedictis, chairman of the American Business Council of the Gulf Countries.

Today American companies are downright brazen about dodging the sanctions. And why not? On the list of Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons maintained by the Office of Foreign Asset Control at the U.S. Department of Treasury, only 1% of 3,032 separate entries are Dubai-based individuals and entities designated under the Iraq, Libya and Iran terrorism sanctions programs. On the Commerce Department’s current list of 55 foreign end users specifically involved in proliferation activities, there is not one U.A.E. entity; the agency dispatched its first attaché to Dubai only 15 months ago. Since 1999 the government has turned down just 2% of applications to export to the U.A.E.–sometimes snaring unsuspecting entrepreneurs. Officials do point out that 114 end-use checks were conducted in the region between 2000 and 2003, up from 63 checks from 1996 to 1999.

Still, “companies are playing fast and loose,” says Adam Pener of Conflict Securities Advisory Group, a Washington, D.C.-based consultancy to multinational businesses. Halliburton, for example, manages to do business with Iran obliquely. Its Dubai-based affiliate, Halliburton Products & Services Ltd., allegedly has no Americans on staff; the Houston oil services company claims it has no direct ownership of the operation. Nevertheless, FORBES has obtained documents showing how Kala Ltd., the British arm of the National Iranian Oil Co., solicited at least 17 separate bids from the affiliate during 1997 and 1998 (when Vice President Cheney was Halliburton’s chief executive). A few bids include handwritten notes that say “FOB [free on board] Dubai Airport” or “FOB Dubai port”–meaning that the U.A.E. was just a way station between Halliburton and Tehran. Halliburton would not comment on the bids. In any event, earlier this year the Treasury Department reopened a 2001 inquiry into Halliburton’s Iran operations and its Dubai-based partner.

Halliburton is far from the only brand that shows up in Tehran. Hewlett-Packard, Dell and Microsoft, among many other U.S. companies, keep Dubai offices and are favorites these days among Iranian traders in Dubai. Reason? Strong demand for “anything high tech for military or oil services,”

We have the military option at any time. A week ago, ten years ago, ten years from now.

The only thing that changed is Iran will be getting rid of almost all of its weapons grade nuclear material and inspectors will check on their facilities regularly. If they are cheating they will pay the price.

Republicans ONLY hate this deal because they don't now foreign policy and could never negotiate a deal. That's it.

So yes Republicans, cry for us. But please do so in California, they need the water.
Did you miss it? The US is banned from inspecting Iranian facilities.....But you go ahead and believe (everyone must have some faith after all) that Iran will be getting rid of their weapons grade material. Have you ever heard of P.T. Barnum?

Iran will not accept American inspectors. They will accept inspectors from any country they maintain normal diplomatic relations with.

Are you under the impression that the US is the only other country involved in this deal?
Its hard for Darkwind to figure these things out since he flunked out of the third grade.

No, but I am under the impression that we brokered the deal and we are significant stakeholders in this deal. Are you saying that banning US inspectors is not the least bit suspicious?

No, but I am under the impression that we brokered the deal and we are significant stakeholders in this deal. Are you saying that banning US inspectors is not the least bit suspicious?
No we're saying to stop pouting. Americans have no right to inspect until they are invited.

No..we hate this deal for it's obvious flaws.

Forum List

Back