Iran Bans U.S. Inspectors from All Nuclear Sites

Believe me, it's you.
Where do they get this belief and do they think it contributes to the hatred many countries have towards the US?

Because you are far left drone and will follow your programmed instructions without question or hesitation. Especially since this deal was brokered by the US and not the UN..
You cant possibly be that stupid. This is the first 2 paragraphs in the OP.....

"U.S. and Iranian officials confirmed Thursday that no American nuclear inspectors will be permitted to enter the country’s contested nuclear site under the parameters of a deal reached with world powers this week, according to multiple statements by American and Iranian officials.

Under the tenants of the final nuclear deal reached this week in Vienna, only countries with normal diplomatic relations with Iran will be permitted to participate in inspections teams organized by the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA).
"

Yes you just proved my comments, far left drone..

Unless you can link the UN resolution on this very subject..
You just proved you were stupid. I asked why Americans thought they had the right to inspect anyone. Says right there in the OP they dont even have permission.

I said the deal was brokered by the US and it was, not the UN.. My facts are correct!

Where do they get this belief and do they think it contributes to the hatred many countries have towards the US?

Because you are far left drone and will follow your programmed instructions without question or hesitation. Especially since this deal was brokered by the US and not the UN..

"U.S. and Iranian officials confirmed Thursday that no American nuclear inspectors will be permitted to enter the country’s contested nuclear site under the parameters of a deal reached with world powers this week, according to multiple statements by American and Iranian officials.

Under the tenants of the final nuclear deal reached this week in Vienna, only countries with normal diplomatic relations with Iran will be permitted to participate in inspections teams organized by the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA).
"

You just proved you were stupid. I asked why Americans thought they had the right to inspect anyone. Says right there in the OP they dont even have permission.

I said the deal was brokered by the US and it was, not the UN.. My facts are correct!
Thats great but thats not what I asked about. Are you always this dumb?

It does not matter if Iran's leaders spread political propaganda about "Americans are not permitted into the their nuclear site". Iran has agreed & will let IAEA nuclear inspectors in & they are just as good. We are making progress. Iranians used to chant "Death to America & Death to Israel" Yesterday at pro-Palestine rallies Iranians chanted "Down with America & Death to Israel"

You mean like agreement made with Saddam in the 90's?

In 2002 Iraq agreed to & allowed unconditionally to the return of inspectors. The inspectors have been searching every since & found no nuclear WMD program.

Why not in 1991? Almost ten years later, wow that is stretch for the far left drones to make. They ignore the years from 1991 to 2001. See how the far left will distort history in order to fit their narrative..

It does not matter if Iran's leaders spread political propaganda about "Americans are not permitted into the their nuclear site". Iran has agreed & will let IAEA nuclear inspectors in & they are just as good. We are making progress. Iranians used to chant "Death to America & Death to Israel" Yesterday at pro-Palestine rallies Iranians chanted "Down with America & Death to Israel"

In 2002 Iraq agreed to & allowed unconditionally to the return of inspectors. The inspectors have been searching every since & found no nuclear WMD program.
They found every program Iraq had...what they did not find was the WMD's.....but they found all the programs the butcher had....

"

See how the far left will deny facts. This is what makes them the most dangerous religion on the planet..

So far left drone explain why this is a great deal..

Yep
<iframe width="635" height="500" src="LIVE - NBCNews offsite" scrolling="no" frameborder="0"></iframe>
they also burned an effigy of Obama

"

See how the far left will deny facts. This is what makes them the most dangerous religion on the planet..

I only see you deflecting. Nothing you have said has anything to do with what I asked.

They found every program Iraq had...what they did not find was the WMD's.....but they found all the programs the butcher had....

New York Times Reports WMD Found in Iraq - US News

The NYT (a far left blog site) reported that WMD's were found in Iraq.

We have the military option at any time. A week ago, ten years ago, ten years from now.

The only thing that changed is Iran will be getting rid of almost all of its weapons grade nuclear material and inspectors will check on their facilities regularly. If they are cheating they will pay the price.

Republicans ONLY hate this deal because they don't now foreign policy and could never negotiate a deal. That's it.

So yes Republicans, cry for us. But please do so in California, they need the water.

I only see you deflecting. Nothing you have said has anything to do with what I asked.

Of course you got an answer, just one you did not like, as you came in on your far left narrative.

We have the military option at any time. A week ago, ten years ago, ten years from now.

The only thing that changed is Iran will be getting rid of almost all of its weapons grade nuclear material and inspectors will check on their facilities regularly. If they are cheating they will pay the price.

Republicans ONLY hate this deal because they don't now foreign policy and could never negotiate a deal. That's it.

So yes Republicans, cry for us. But please do so in California, they need the water.

Please show where Iran is getting rid of all weapon grade nuclear material.

Also I have yet to see any far left drone explain why this is great deal..

A blog site? What happened to a news site?

Oh....that means they found all the WMD programs and some of the WMD's.....I missed that article...

Of course you got an answer, just one you did not like, as you came in on your far left narrative.
Of course I got an answer. However, it was a deflection and not an answer to my question. Can you follow simple question and answer questions or did you flunk out in 3rd grade?

Did you miss it? The US is banned from inspecting Iranian facilities.....But you go ahead and believe (everyone must have some faith after all) that Iran will be getting rid of their weapons grade material. Have you ever heard of P.T. Barnum?

Forum List

Back