Iran builds factory to churn out advanced centrifuges

You beat me to it. What a coinkydink that they could ramp it up so quickly.

Not quite sure why they were still stockpiling uranium. Maybe it was part of Hillary's Uranium One deal.

So it begs the question, Why the hell Obamakov agreed to a treaty that allowed Iran to continue to build centrifuge plants?

Obama is an idiot. Valarie Jarrett was a traitor and was Obamakov's closest confidant.

From the article;

Separately, Salehi said that Iran now had a stockpile of up to 950 tons of uranium. He said Iran had imported 550 tons of uranium before the nuclear agreement and had acquired approximately another 400 tons after the agreement was finalized, bringing the total stockpile to between 900 and 950 tons.

Salehi did not specify where the additional 400 tons of uranium had come from.
Your point about the uranium one deal is absolutely retarded, and I’m embarassed for you.

After surrendering 98% of their enriched uranium thanks to the nuke deal, now they are free to enrich the tons that you are talking about. MAGA

Another total bullshit lie. You either can't read, can't understand or are being intentionally stupid. They never stopped bringing in more uranium.

" acquired approximately another 400 tons after the agreement was finalized,"
They surrendered their enriched uranium. You can’t make a bomb out of regular uranium. Now they are free to enrich again. MAGA

Just admit it. You got your ass kicked after posting your stupid article with one thing in mind. Perpetuate fake news to make Trump look bad.
You must be imagining that because it didn’t happen. Stop trolling the thread.

Their hardliners are pretty happy about not having to abide by any nuke deal anymore. MAGA

Iran has built a factory that can produce rotors for up to 60 centrifuges a day, the head of its atomic agency said on Wednesday, upping the stakes in a confrontation with Washington over the Islamic Republic's nuclear work.

The announcement came a month after Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei said he had ordered agencies to prepare to increase uranium enrichment capacity if a nuclear deal with world powers falls apart after Washington's withdrawal from the pact.

Iran builds new centrifuge rotor factory: nuclear chief

Ya, they built it in one day.

You just posted proof they were breaking the treaty from day one.

Trump was right, Obamakov gave away the farm.
It was built after an order by the Ayatollah when Trump reneged on the U.S. role in the nuke deal. 1 month ago, the building had no capability to churn out centrifuges.

Because you can believe EVERYTHING the Mullah's tell you ;)
Crooked Donnie is giving back their nukes

Crooked Obomb beat him to it....

Not quite sure why they were still stockpiling uranium. Maybe it was part of Hillary's Uranium One deal.

So it begs the question, Why the hell Obamakov agreed to a treaty that allowed Iran to continue to build centrifuge plants?

Obama is an idiot. Valarie Jarrett was a traitor and was Obamakov's closest confidant.

From the article;

Separately, Salehi said that Iran now had a stockpile of up to 950 tons of uranium. He said Iran had imported 550 tons of uranium before the nuclear agreement and had acquired approximately another 400 tons after the agreement was finalized, bringing the total stockpile to between 900 and 950 tons.

Salehi did not specify where the additional 400 tons of uranium had come from.
Your point about the uranium one deal is absolutely retarded, and I’m embarassed for you.

After surrendering 98% of their enriched uranium thanks to the nuke deal, now they are free to enrich the tons that you are talking about. MAGA

Another total bullshit lie. You either can't read, can't understand or are being intentionally stupid. They never stopped bringing in more uranium.

They surrendered their enriched uranium. You can’t make a bomb out of regular uranium. Now they are free to enrich again. MAGA

Just admit it. You got your ass kicked after posting your stupid article with one thing in mind. Perpetuate fake news to make Trump look bad.

No one is trolling your thread. You posted bullshit. Lied about what you posted and I called you out on each one of them posting proof you lied using excerpts from your article.

That's not trolling. That's debunking fake news.

Iran built a centrifuge plant while they were negotiating, straight from your article. They imported uranium after they agreed to stop it.

Now this begs one question. Why are you defending Iran? Are you Iranian?

No one is trolling your thread. You posted bullshit. Lied about what you posted and I called you out on each one of them posting proof you lied using excerpts from your article.

Iran built a centrifuge plant while they were negotiating, straight from your article. They imported uranium after they agreed to stop it.

I never lied, you were just fixated on something that was never at issue. 1 month ago, this plant was not capable of building centrifuges. It is now. I am not defending Iran, as it was Trump and you folks who released them from the terms of the nuke agreement.

Their hardliners are pretty happy about not having to abide by any nuke deal anymore. MAGA

Iran has built a factory that can produce rotors for up to 60 centrifuges a day, the head of its atomic agency said on Wednesday, upping the stakes in a confrontation with Washington over the Islamic Republic's nuclear work.

The announcement came a month after Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei said he had ordered agencies to prepare to increase uranium enrichment capacity if a nuclear deal with world powers falls apart after Washington's withdrawal from the pact.

It was built after an order by the Ayatollah when Trump reneged on the U.S. role in the nuke deal. 1 month ago, the building had no capability to churn out centrifuges.

They never lost them. Tell me, what access did the inspectors have?

That's easy. They had to wait for months before the could inspect.

Obama gave Iran back all that money we had frozen. They had billions to continue their nuclear drive and give millions to every terrorist organization in the ME.

What a deal Obama and Kerry made.

And you clearly have no idea how difficult it is to actually build centrifuges, which means that they had them in defiance of the Iran nuke deal. Are you always this gullible? Or are you just powerfully stupid all of the time?

This shows that donnie boy was correct, and that you are a moron for believing their lies in the first place.

Obama gave Iran back all that money we had frozen. They had billions to continue their nuclear drive and give millions to every terrorist organization in the ME.

The point is that the "inspectors" were never allowed on Military installations.

I never lied, you were just fixated on something that was never at issue. 1 month ago, this plant was not capable of building centrifuges. It is now. I am not defending Iran, as it was Trump and you folks who released them from the terms of the nuke agreement.

Well, if you didn't lie, then you are simply a moron who can't understand basic English. The facts are simple, centrifuges are very difficult to build, they take a LOOONG time to enrich the uranium that they do process, which is why you have to have so many of them. The fact that iran was able to "ramp up" their production means one thing, and one thing only....they never stopped, and the whole iran deal was a fraud.

But that would require you admitting that iran lied, and obummers deal was shit from the very beginning.

Well, if you didn't lie, then you are simply a moron who can't understand basic English. The facts are simple, centrifuges are very difficult to build, they take a LOOONG time to enrich the uranium that they do process, which is why you have to have so many of them. The fact that iran was able to "ramp up" their production means one thing, and one thing only....they never stopped, and the whole iran deal was a fraud.

But that would require you admitting that iran lied, and obummers deal was shit from the very beginning.
They have not ramped up. They activated a factory to build what will enable them to ramp up. Please read posts before responding to them. You are not a noob here.

More than you can believe the U.S. will abide by agreements anymore.

So you believe the Ayatollah more than your President?

Trump lies all the time, on every issue he lies, misleads and then reverses his lies until chaos reigns. Of course all Autocrats lie, and in that respect Trump is no different than Putin or the Ayatollah Ali Khamenei.

You people know nothing and pretend you do. Which is why you like Trump so much, you're just like him.

Now, don't get me wrong, I don't know what Putin, Kim or the Ayatollah in Iran want or are planning; nor do you, nor dose Trump; what I do know is Brinkmanship and bellicose rhetoric is no way to make a deal and makes trust nearly impossible.

More than you can believe the U.S. will abide by agreements anymore.

So you believe the Ayatollah more than your President?

Trump lies all the time, on every issue he lies, misleads and then reverses his lies until chaos reigns. Of course all Autocrats lie, and in that respect Trump is no different than Putin or the Ayatollah Ali Khamenei.

You people know nothing and pretend you do. Which is why you like Trump so much, you're just like him.

Now, don't get me wrong, I don't know what Putin, Kim or the Ayatollah in Iran want or are planning; nor do you, nor dose Trump; what I do know is Brinkmanship and bellicose rhetoric is no way to make a deal and makes trust nearly impossible.

So you believe the Ayatollah over the President, got it.

They have not ramped up. They activated a factory to build what will enable them to ramp up. Please read posts before responding to them. You are not a noob here.

They "activated" a building, that was ALREADY BUILT, that ALREADY had the centrifuges in place, and that has BEEN producing enriched uranium in violation of obummers bullshit agreement. Thanks for proving our point yet again!

Forum List

Back