Iran has launched a drone attack towards Israeli territory, IDF says.

The target in Syria eliminated several of Iran's top generals. Leaders who are using the cash from Biden allowed oil sales to fund Hamas and other terrorist groups.

Now add Iran to Biden's list.

Wars-X2.png
Dude. Yoar meme makes not a lick of sense.

How can you have "Afghanistan," attributed to Obama and Joe, but not to Trump?

That takes some serious cognitive dissonance, seriously.

This guy is just now getting this?

Bullshit. Papa Xiden went to bed shortly after eating a LuAnn Early Bird Special at Luby’s around 4:30.

None of his staff were willing to wake him up to tell him what’s going on.

The Big Guy gets cranky without 14 hours of sleep.

Dude. Yoar meme makes not a lick of sense.

How can you have "Afghanistan," attributed to Obama and Joe, but not to Trump?

That takes some serious cognitive dissonance, seriously.

As you know, President Trump had our troops down to about 2,500 soldiers. Trump had negotiated an agreement with the Taliban and was delaying our exit when the Taliban didn't comply with the agreement. It was working well until President Bi8den screwed the pooch.

More like 600,000. They left in 1948, 1953, 1956, 1967 and 1973. They'd still be there if not for the European Zionists.
Wrong, the Arabs who refused to listen to the call to evacuate are valued and equal Israeli citizens. The “Palestinians” are the descendants of those who fled to make the extermination of the Jews easier for the Arab League armies.

By giving so much notice, I believe that Iran fully expects Israel to be able to knock out most of the drones with their superior Iron Dome. Iran can then boast to their citizens that they retaliated against Israel. My hope is that it is a one-and-done, or we're all in deep doo-doo.

Usually, Iran funds terrorism and uses proxies to make their attacks on Israel. This is historic, the first time they are attacking directly. Another escalation.

Another war due to President Biden's weakness.
That IF Hezbollah doesn’t launch its rockets to overload the Israeli defenses.

Personal invective and ad hominem in substitution for real logical debate? Sorry, I can't counter that, it is a fallacy, and not an argument.

I don't care. I don't care if I am the only person on the planet that can recognize lies and evil propaganda.

It was wrong of Israel to violate the territorial integrity of consulates and embassies. Julian Assange was in the Ecuadorian one for years, driving the US intel agencies batshit insane, we did nothing about it.

I don't give a flying rats ass if you HATE Iran, and bleev that aren't a real nation. I don't care what propaganda you have swallowed about them. Israel and Iran, to my knowledge, are not at war and that move was not justified, it was barbaric and a violation of international norms. It was outrageous.

Civilized nations don't act like that. These are the facts. Sorry your dumb ass doesn't get it.
I can only hope that this is some sick joke and that you are being facetious in some sort of macabre joke.

IRAN HAS LAUNCHED launched drones at Israel directly from its territory, the Israeli army has said, marking a major escalation of the long-running covert war between the regional foes.

“Iran launched UAVs from its territory towards the territory of the state of Israel,” IDF military spokesman Rear Admiral Daniel Hagari said in a televised statement.

Hagari said it would take several hours for the aircraft to arrive.

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said earlier today that Israel was prepared for a “direct attack from Iran” following its threats of retaliation for a deadly air strike on its Damascus consulate.

Israel needs to take off the gloves and end Iran, once and for all. It needs to nuke the crap out of that nation, staging the attack on Iran when Iran's Mullah's are all meeting in one place.

IRAN HAS LAUNCHED launched drones at Israel directly from its territory, the Israeli army has said, marking a major escalation of the long-running covert war between the regional foes.

“Iran launched UAVs from its territory towards the territory of the state of Israel,” IDF military spokesman Rear Admiral Daniel Hagari said in a televised statement.

Hagari said it would take several hours for the aircraft to arrive.

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said earlier today that Israel was prepared for a “direct attack from Iran” following its threats of retaliation for a deadly air strike on its Damascus consulate.

Israel's nuclear capabilities are a subject of speculation and analysis due to its policy of nuclear opacity. While Israel has never officially confirmed the existence of its nuclear program, there is widespread belief and evidence suggesting that Israel possesses nuclear weapons.

Here are some key points regarding Israel's nuclear capabilities, as mentioned in the search results:

• Israel is believed to possess a diverse range of technologically sophisticated ballistic missile, cruise missile, and missile defense systems.
  • Israel operates Dolphin-I and Dolphin II-class submarines, which are believed to be capable of launching nuclear cruise missiles.
  • The new Jericho III intermediate-range ballistic missile is estimated to have a potential range of over 5,500 km.
  • It is believed that Israel has enough nuclear material to produce approximately 200 nuclear weapons.
  • Israel's nuclear-capable ballistic missiles, such as the Jericho 3, are believed to be buried deep underground, providing a second-strike capability.
  • Israel is also believed to have an offshore nuclear second-strike capability using submarine-launched nuclear-capable cruise missiles.

It is important to note that the exact details and numbers regarding Israel's nuclear capabilities are uncertain due to the secretive nature of its program.

In conclusion, while Israel has never officially acknowledged its nuclear weapons program, there is significant evidence to suggest that Israel possesses nuclear capabilities, including a range of delivery systems and a second-strike capability.

If that's true and if Netanyahu uses nukes, then that will certainly be the end of Muslim world. And of course Jews will finally own all of those lands! lol. :)

Sources :

1. Israel

2. Israel and weapons of mass destruction - Wikipedia

3. Fact Sheet: Israel's Nuclear Inventory - Center for Arms Control and Non-Proliferation

Forum List

Back