Iran put on notice

Iran will soon find out they are playing with a different president than Ears who they played like a fiddle.

National Security Advisor Gen. Michael Flynn: "As of today, we are officially putting Iran on notice."

Iran is intimidated by the US anymore, ever since the GOP showed how inept it is at military actions in the Middle East. The Iraq War fuck up taught Iran that they have nothing to fear.

Iran will soon find out they are playing with a different president than Ears who they played like a fiddle.

National Security Advisor Gen. Michael Flynn: "As of today, we are officially putting Iran on notice."

Iran is intimidated by the US anymore, ever since the GOP showed how inept it is at military actions in the Middle East. The Iraq War fuck up taught Iran that they have nothing to fear.

Yeah except we had Iraq won until Ears bungled it away

No we didn't. Bush lost the war. The surge failed. There wasn't even supposed to have been need for a surge. What a joke that war was. The GOP is itching to fuck up another war, this time with Iran. My money is on Iran humiliating Trumptard. They get a nuke, and OrangeBabyMan can't do a thing to stop them. Look at what's already happened. An Iranian missle test is answered with a sternly worded lecture . Oooooooohhhh. I bet Iran is shaking in their boots. Pfffffft.

No we didn't. Bush lost the war. The surge failed. There wasn't even supposed to have been need for a surge. What a joke that war was. The GOP is itching to fuck up another war, this time with Iran. My money is on Iran humiliating Trumptard. They get a nuke, and OrangeBabyMan can't do a thing to stop them. Look at what's already happened. An Iranian missle test is answered with a sternly worded lecture . Oooooooohhhh. I bet Iran is shaking in their boots. Pfffffft.

Hmmm. The history books say different.

Leftists are well known for history versions of their own. The surge was a rousing success

Will you be fighting in Iran?

You people crack me up... all they are doing is setting up for pulling out of that stupid deal the past admin did. The basis will be that Iran broke the treaty, so we're done. It was a fools errand anyway to even for a moment think the Mullah's would abide by it.

That's your opinion.

Mine is trump has seen and heard the resistance, and what better way to change the conversation than to put our troops in harms way?

The GOP would't have lost Congress and the White House in two consecutive elections if the war went as swimmingly as you seem to think. You're delusional. Obama was elected to end that stupid war, and he did. Bush lost it. GOP won't even invite him to speak at their conventions .

Looks like the GOP is rattling the sabers for another fucked up war in the middle east. You rural bumpkins never fucking learn.

Leftists are well known for history versions of their own. The surge was a rousing success

The surge was a flop. Violence still took place daily. And most importantly, there never was supposed to be a need for any surge! It was Mission Accomplished in 2003, then a surge a few years later? What the fuck kind of clusterfuck was that? The war was a mistake, and the voters corrected the mistake by firing the GOP from Congress and the White House two elections in a row.

Looks like the GOP will repeat their mistake, but with Iran.

You do realize that Iran has a nuclear program only because of GOP aggressiveness. If it weren't for conservative Americans, then Iran wouldn't need a nuke. Their program is the fault of people like you.

The surge was a flop. Violence still took place daily. And most importantly, there never was supposed to be a need for any surge! It was Mission Accomplished in 2003, then a surge a few years later? What the fuck kind of clusterfuck was that? The war was a mistake, and the voters corrected the mistake by firing the GOP from Congress and the White House two elections in a row.

You do realize that Iran has a nuclear program only because of GOP aggressiveness. If it weren't for conservative Americans, then Iran wouldn't need a nuke. Their program is the fault of people like you.
The surge was a success...but keep blabbering maybe somebody will buy it

Why didn't the GOP keep the White House then? Hint: Most Americans realized that the war was a mistake and the surge didn't work. Most Americans still know it.

But why are we debating that? Let's move on to the upcoming GOP clusterfuck against Iran.
Prediction: Iran will continue testing missiles and supporting their allies under Trump despite his sternly worded threats. They saw how ineffective the GOP is at war, and don't fear the US under GOP rule.

You people crack me up... all they are doing is setting up for pulling out of that stupid deal the past admin did. The basis will be that Iran broke the treaty, so we're done. It was a fools errand anyway to even for a moment think the Mullah's would abide by it.
It's the left. Hyperbole and pants on fire is their routine

Why didn't the GOP keep the White House then? Hint: Most Americans realized that the war was a mistake and the surge didn't work. Most Americans still know it.

But why are we debating that? Let's move on to the upcoming GOP clusterfuck against Iran.
Prediction: Iran will continue testing missiles and supporting their allies under Trump despite his sternly worded threats. They saw how ineffective the GOP is at war, and don't fear the US under GOP rule.
:blahblah:

I look forward to all those supporting going to war with Iran either signing up to fight themselves or giving their children over for cannon-fodder.

Trump would love a war. He's precisely the kind of megalomaniac that would love to put war victory on his legacy.
But not one of his next of kin will ever be near that war.
Obama loved war for 8 years. Tried to claim Bush's win as his own only to cause ISIS, Libya, Syria, The arab spring and Iran. None of his next of kin were there but he sure did his best to ignore those that were. But hey, hey got a nobel prize for the effort...or rather he got that before he fucked it all up. Trump is doing better. You're going to have to come to grips with that at some point.

I don't see any of my fellow Americans marching in DC chanting we want war, when do we want it now! No one gives their child over, they enlist, or they are drafted. A parent has no control over their child once they are 18 and wants to enlist, try telling their recruiter your 18 yr.old can't enlist and see how far that gets you. To say we turn them over is ridiculous and insulting. To call our military cannon fodder is disgusting. I was on a large msg. board for Marine families when my son served. Not a single parent cajoled or forced (which you can't anyway), many of us would have volunteered to take their place if we were allowed.

Wait a minute. You want to just ignore the last eight years? So we're going to blame Bush for the wars, ignore obie's eight years of fucking it all up and move on to how Trump does? Like a political time out during the entire obie admin's stay in power.

Shit dude. Chicago is more dangerous than the violence that was occurring after the surge. You're full of horse dung.

I don't see any of my fellow Americans marching in DC chanting we want war, when do we want it now! No one gives their child over, they enlist, or they are drafted. A parent has no control over their child once they are 18 and wants to enlist, try telling their recruiter your 18 yr.old can't enlist and see how far that gets you. To say we turn them over is ridiculous and insulting. To call our military cannon fodder is disgusting. I was on a large msg. board for Marine families when my son served. Not a single parent cajoled or forced (which you can't anyway), many of us would have volunteered to take their place if we were allowed.
It's what Leftists do.....thank your son for his service for me

That's your opinion.

Mine is trump has seen and heard the resistance, and what better way to change the conversation than to put our troops in harms way?

Resistance my ass. A bunch of progressive crying and sniveling is not "resistance".

The GOP would't have lost Congress and the White House in two consecutive elections if the war went as swimmingly as you seem to think. You're delusional. Obama was elected to end that stupid war, and he did. Bush lost it. GOP won't even invite him to speak at their conventions .

Looks like the GOP is rattling the sabers for another fucked up war in the middle east. You rural bumpkins never fucking learn.

And then regained them just as quickly. You seem to have a very myopic view of history.

Forum List

Back