Iran put on notice

The whole problem is based on Israel not wanting Iran to posses a nuclear weapon.

Israel constantly brings up that Iran isn't abiding by the NPT it signed decades ago.

The irony is that Israel refused to sign the NPT, and refuses to admit it has nuclear weapons. ..... :cool:

Wether we go to war with Iran or not trump is not a pussy like Obozo, which is better for America in so many levels. We can argue about whether we should bomb Iran or not, but we should be able to agree that a strong America is something that will benefit us. With DJT it looks like the leadership vacum when had when Hussein was in office is finally being filled.

Iran will soon find out they are playing with a different president than Ears who they played like a fiddle.

National Security Advisor Gen. Michael Flynn: "As of today, we are officially putting Iran on notice."

We need at least 500,000 American troops on the ground in Iran - Immediately!

Trump needs to install a pro America Muslim to run Iran after we finish occupying them for a few years

Trump's intelligence service (a.k.a. Steve Bannon) swears they have WMDs!

^ The two stains are always trying to denigrate someone else. That's a typical liberal tactic, usually employed by severe losers who have nothing better to do.

Comon, tell us how and where you've served your country.

Stop trying to derail the thread, you do this shit constantly and it's annoying and tireseome

I was challenged I responded.

I served my country when I was called. Did you? oh, gee, wait, they don't call women, do they? Or what passes for a woman on the right....

I'm just going to let the mods deal with you....from this point on and on any future threads. I'm weary of your antics

You're weary of wanting war that you know won't cost you anything?
x10.jpg

Iran will soon find out they are playing with a different president than Ears who they played like a fiddle.

National Security Advisor Gen. Michael Flynn: "As of today, we are officially putting Iran on notice."

Trump needs to install a pro America Muslim to run Iran after we finish occupying them for a few years

You continue to validate why the left are irrelevant in politics at all levels of American government today.

They want war with Iran but I guarantee you not even ONE of them would be willing to advocate for having their taxes raised to even pay for the dollar cost,

let alone advocate having themselves or their so-called 'loved ones' go and die for it.

It's about time evil is confronted in the world. Iranian supplied arms are responsible for almost all US deaths in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Iran is one of the largest sponsors of terrorism in the world by use of proxies
Iran is a proxy of Putin. So why do you pseudocons fellate Putin every chance you get? I just don't understand this schizophrenia.

Iran shot a ballistic missile on Sunday, and Trump got penis envy. So now he is beating his tiny hands on his chest.

"I'm warning you!"

Trump will come out and say that since Iran has missiles which can reach Israel now, he is going to put an iron dome over Israel.

;)

Boy are you guys going to be red-faced that you spunked in your jeans over what will turn out to be just some more sanctions. :lol:

"But he sounded really tough when he did it!"

I heard something about yellow cake. We better make sure we have at least $12 trillion in the treasury to pay for this.

I heard something about yellow cake. We better make sure we have at least $12 trillion in the treasury to pay for this.

Maybe Hillary can give another speech telling us we should go to war.

Maybe Hillary can give another speech telling us we should go to war.

Hillary Clinton, Chuck Schumer, Nancy Pelosi, Barney Frank, Barbara Boxer and most other establishment Democrats have sold out to their corporate masters and they need to STFU and get out of D.C.

Forum List

Back