Iran put on notice

Lol you people are such pawns. Iran isn't afraid of Trump.
Nope. But they are deathly afraid of the American people. Especially our military.
lol their afraid of the American people? Why do you delude yourself with crap like this? This "American exceptionalism" bullshit is all in your heads. Foreigners laugh at our culture.

Maybe, but they don't laugh at our Military. They would however laugh at sissy like you acting tough :)

lol their they're afraid of the American people? Why do you delude yourself with crap like this? This "American exceptionalism" bullshit is all in your heads. Foreigners laugh at our culture.
Well - they laugh when you speak. But that's because you're not terribly intelligent. I have corrected for you. No need to thank me.

lol their they're afraid of the American people? Why do you delude yourself with crap like this? This "American exceptionalism" bullshit is all in your heads. Foreigners laugh at our culture.
Well - they laugh when you speak. But that's because you're not terribly intelligent. I have corrected for you. No need to thank me.
Lol I love how grammar is the only response you can muster. I also noticed how you put so much grammatical effort into this post yet you clearly don't for any other. As if we hadn't noticed....

Lol I love how grammar is the only response you can muster. I also noticed how you put so much grammatical effort into this post yet you clearly don't for any other. As if we hadn't noticed....

Grammar and spelling is the refuge of the weak minded. You certainly seem comfortable there.

I can "muster" endless responses about the stupidity of your post and your disgust for America. The fact is - we are exceptional. We far exceed any nation in the world and they all know it. Iran is deathly afraid of us. Only a liar or someone ignorant of the situation would dare proclaim otherwise.

I can "muster" endless responses about the stupidity of your post and your disgust for America. The fact is - we are exceptional. We far exceed any nation in the world and they all know it. Iran is deathly afraid of us. Only a liar or someone ignorant of the situation would dare proclaim otherwise.
Lol is that so? So why did Iran mock Trump and vow more ballistic tests? You can't answer that question and you know it.

Lol is that so? So why did Iran mock Trump and vow more ballistic tests? You can't answer that question and you know it.
For the exact same reason a gorilla pounds it's chest in the wild. It is deathly afraid and it is hoping that the display of bravado and intimidation will scare off the threat so that the frightened gorilla doesn't have to actually engage in a battle.

Sheesh...you really are 17 shades of stupid. I try to like you Billy, but you make it impossible.

Iran tests a missile
Trump responds with a Tweet

If you don't stop, I'm going to send some mean tweets!

What a pussy

For the exact same reason a gorilla pounds it's chest in the wild. It is deathly afraid and it is hoping that the display of bravado and intimidation will scare off the threat so that the frightened gorilla doesn't have to actually engage in a battle.

Sheesh...you really are 17 shades of stupid. I try to like you Billy, but you make it impossible.
Lol yeah that must be it. Iran is willing to further escalate tensions with a whiney little orangutan like Trump because they are afraid of him. You're just making shit up as you go along.

Lol yeah that must be it. Iran is willing to further escalate tensions with a whiney little orangutan like Trump because they are afraid of him. You're just making shit up as you go along.
As I said 4 posts back my illiterate friend - Iran isn't afraid of Donald Trump. They are deathly afraid of the American people - specifically our military.

Iran tests a missile

What a pussy

What do you propose he do? I mean, it's not even clear that Iran violated the agreement. I'm open to suggestions. What would you like to see him do?

I mean Israel, Saudi Arabia, and the US are on the verge of attacking Iran.

No they are not.

You so sure about that? The first big bloodbath is gonna take place in Yemen. The US is in the process of stepping up its intervention there. Saudi Arabia and Iran are fighting a proxy war in Yemen. And it's not going very well for Saudi Arabia.

So look for a bloodbath there first. Once Saudi Arabia and the US feel they've won in Yemen, the plans for attacking Iran will move into full swing. That's my assessment anyway. But i guess we'll see.
Saudi Arabia does not have the money to wage war in Iran. Especially with the price of oil dropping. They have lost trillions of dollars of wealth.

And you need to look at a map if you think Saudi Arabia is going to invade Iran. Seriously.

With US/Western-backing, Saudi Arabia would fairy easily defeat Iran in a war. So don't assume that war isn't gonna happen. Saudi Arabia has the vast US/West military resources at its disposal.

But like i said, look to Yemen first. That's where the next horrific bloodbath will be. The US is ramping things up there. Once the US and Saudi Arabia feel they've won in Yemen, they will begin to move ahead with attack plans for Iran. That's how i see it anyway.

Iran has actually fought in a brutal war with Iraq
Saudis have never fought anyone at anytime....they can't even beat Yemen

Iran tests a missile

What a pussy

What do you propose he do? I mean, it's not even clear that Iran violated the agreement. I'm open to suggestions. What would you like to see him do?

President Tinkles has no balls

"I'm putting you on notice"????/

No wonder the world mocks him

As I said 4 posts back my illiterate friend - Iran isn't afraid of Donald Trump. They are deathly afraid of the American people - specifically our military.
The military sure, but Trump and American citizens? Not even close. You just delude yourself with the fallacy of American exceptionalism because it gives you warm, fuzzy feelings. Liberals reason with objectivity in comparison.

No they are not.

You so sure about that? The first big bloodbath is gonna take place in Yemen. The US is in the process of stepping up its intervention there. Saudi Arabia and Iran are fighting a proxy war in Yemen. And it's not going very well for Saudi Arabia.

So look for a bloodbath there first. Once Saudi Arabia and the US feel they've won in Yemen, the plans for attacking Iran will move into full swing. That's my assessment anyway. But i guess we'll see.
Saudi Arabia does not have the money to wage war in Iran. Especially with the price of oil dropping. They have lost trillions of dollars of wealth.

And you need to look at a map if you think Saudi Arabia is going to invade Iran. Seriously.

With US/Western-backing, Saudi Arabia would fairy easily defeat Iran in a war. So don't assume that war isn't gonna happen. Saudi Arabia has the vast US/West military resources at its disposal.

But like i said, look to Yemen first. That's where the next horrific bloodbath will be. The US is ramping things up there. Once the US and Saudi Arabia feel they've won in Yemen, they will begin to move ahead with attack plans for Iran. That's how i see it anyway.

Please educate yourself son, Iran is fighting a proxy war with the Saudi's in Yemen.

No they are not.

With full US/Western backing, Saudi Arabia would defeat Iran fairly quickly. Iran is trapped. It wouldn't receive much help in a war with Saudi Arabia. Certainly not enough to defeat US/Western military might.

Iran talks tough, but it doesn't want war with the US. It knows it can't possibly win. It's all about Defense at this point. They know an attack is likely imminent.

Forum List

Back