Iran put on notice

Iran will soon find out they are playing with a different president than Ears who they played like a fiddle.

National Security Advisor Gen. Michael Flynn: "As of today, we are officially putting Iran on notice."

Lol you people are such pawns. Iran isn't afraid of Trump.

Let's leave all Muslim Lands. We don't belong there. We never did. War with Iran will be a horrific disaster. I would advise Trump against it. Don't allow the Warmongers to destroy his Presidency.
Did you advise Obama against going into Egypt like he did and destabilizing a former (and much needed) ally? :dunno:

Did you advise Obama against going into Libya like he did and destabilizing a former (and much needed) ally? :dunno:

Did you advise Obama against going into Syria like he did and destabilizing that country in the Middle East? :dunno:

I mean Israel, Saudi Arabia, and the US are on the verge of attacking Iran.

No they are not.

You so sure about that? The first big bloodbath is gonna take place in Yemen. The US is in the process of stepping up its intervention there. Saudi Arabia and Iran are fighting a proxy war in Yemen. And it's not going very well for Saudi Arabia.

So look for a bloodbath there first. Once Saudi Arabia and the US feel they've won in Yemen, the plans for attacking Iran will move into full swing. That's my assessment anyway. But i guess we'll see.
Saudi Arabia does not have the money to wage war in Iran. Especially with the price of oil dropping. They have lost trillions of dollars of wealth.

And you need to look at a map if you think Saudi Arabia is going to invade Iran. Seriously.

Putin is the one pulling Iran's strings. Putin is waiting to see what limp-wristed response Trump comes up with in response to the missile test.

Last Saturday, Trump called his boss Vladimir. The next day, the Russians re-opened hostilities in the Ukraine, and Iran fired a ballistic missile.

Thanks a lot, Donald!

Putin still has the Trump Golden Shower videos

Trump will do as he is ordered

Putin is the one pulling Iran's strings. Putin is waiting to see what limp-wristed response Trump comes up with in response to the missile test.

Last Saturday, Trump called his boss Vladimir. The next day, the Russians re-opened hostilities in the Ukraine, and Iran fired a ballistic missile.

Thanks a lot, Donald!

Biased hate-filled absurdity. The hostilities in Ukraine were re-started by the illegal US/Western-backed Government there.
Hey dumbshit. Russia invaded Ukraine, not the other way around.

The chaos in Ukraine is the result of the illegal US/Western-backed Coup in Kiev. The country was peaceful and stable until the US/West meddled. Now look at it?

Stop accepting everything your American Government/Corporate Media tells you. It's Fake News for the most part. Don't be a dumbshit your whole life.

Trump calls Putin last Saturday.

Russia renews its invasion of Ukraine on Sunday.

Iran fires a ballistic missile on Sunday.

Not a coincidence.

Thanks a lot, Donald!

Biased hate-filled absurdity. The hostilities in Ukraine were re-started by the illegal US/Western-backed Government there.

The chaos in Ukraine is the result of the illegal US/Western-backed Coup in Kiev. The country was peaceful and stable until the US/West meddled. Now look at it?

Stop accepting everything your American Government/Corporate Media tells you. It's Fake News for the most part. Don't be a dumbshit your whole life.
Cancel your subscription to Sputnik, comrade Useful Idiot.

Let's leave all Muslim Lands. We don't belong there. We never did. War with Iran will be a horrific disaster. I would advise Trump against it. Don't allow the Warmongers to destroy his Presidency.
Did you advise Obama against going into Egypt like he did and destabilizing a former (and much needed) ally? :dunno:

Did you advise Obama against going into Libya like he did and destabilizing a former (and much needed) ally? :dunno:

Did you advise Obama against going into Syria like he did and destabilizing that country in the Middle East? :dunno:

Yes.

Yes.
In that case - I salute you. I respect your consistency.

iylmxv.jpg

Of course I'm your best friend, Donnie. And you did have the biggest crowd at your inauguration. Yes, yeeeess. Shhhhh, it's going to be okay. Give my love to your hooker wife.

20zs2yw.jpg

Hello, Hassan? Vlad. Go ahead. Fire away!

I mean Israel, Saudi Arabia, and the US are on the verge of attacking Iran.

No they are not.

You so sure about that? The first big bloodbath is gonna take place in Yemen. The US is in the process of stepping up its intervention there. Saudi Arabia and Iran are fighting a proxy war in Yemen. And it's not going very well for Saudi Arabia.

So look for a bloodbath there first. Once Saudi Arabia and the US feel they've won in Yemen, the plans for attacking Iran will move into full swing. That's my assessment anyway. But i guess we'll see.
Saudi Arabia does not have the money to wage war in Iran. Especially with the price of oil dropping. They have lost trillions of dollars of wealth.

And you need to look at a map if you think Saudi Arabia is going to invade Iran. Seriously.

With US/Western-backing, Saudi Arabia would fairy easily defeat Iran in a war. So don't assume that war isn't gonna happen. Saudi Arabia has the vast US/West military resources at its disposal.

But like i said, look to Yemen first. That's where the next horrific bloodbath will be. The US is ramping things up there. Once the US and Saudi Arabia feel they've won in Yemen, they will begin to move ahead with attack plans for Iran. That's how i see it anyway.

But like i said, look to Yemen first. That's where the next horrific bloodbath will be.
WTF do you mean "will be"? Have you been in a coma?

Let me guess. The death of the Navy SEAL and the little girl is the first time you even heard about the war there. Maybe even the first time you've heard of Yemen.

No wonder you couldn't point me to all the times you cried over the dead kids in Yemen killed by the terrorists when I asked you to yesterday.

Thanks a lot, Donald!

Cancel your subscription to Sputnik, comrade Useful Idiot.

Sadly, you're a typical misinformed American. Ukraine was a safe stable nation before the US/Western-backed illegal Coup in Kiev. Now look at it?

Iran is openly mocking an inept Trump

Iran dismisses 'ranting' Trump and vows more missile tests - CNN.com

Speaking to reporters in Tehran on Thursday, the top official, Ali Akbar Velayati, dismissed the US President's "baseless ranting" and said that even Americans were not satisfied with "Trump's extremism," according to Iran's semi-official Fars News Agency.
Velayati blasted Trump as lacking sufficient experience

Iran is exploiting Trump's low approval ratings and is openly defying him. They knows he lacks the backing of the people to take military action

Yes.
In that case - I salute you. I respect your consistency.

Hey, thanks for being a reasonable respectful human being. That can be a rare thing on political message boards. So cheers friend. :beer:

I support disengagement from the Middle East. We don't belong in those lands. We never did. We can still do business there, but we need to sop all the meddling. We need to dramatically scale back our presence there. Our constant meddling has caused so much horrific carnage. Let's move towards a disengagement policy. It's time.

London, Dresden and many more would say that what you typed is stupid.

Speaking of "stupid", two retorts:

a. Were London and Dresden part of a world war to thwart the other side munitions' capabilities

b.......and do we really hunker for ANOTHER prolonged world war?

Iran is NO Iraq and the very real fact that Russia has a multitude of interests in Iran, should tamper your war-lust.

Here is what you said son....

"This MORON still "thinks" we are fighting wars like we did in WW II....armies against armies on a battle field away from innocent civilians and with "conventional weaponry"...."

My response was correct, the battles there were NOT fought far away from "innocent civilians". Multiple thousands of "innocents" died there. You really are not an intelligent young man. You should, (you won't be) but you should be very embarrassed.

But like i said, look to Yemen first. That's where the next horrific bloodbath will be.
WTF do you mean "will be"? Have you been in a coma?

Let me guess. The death of the Navy SEAL and the little girl is the first time you even heard about the war there. Maybe even the first time you've heard of Yemen.

No wonder you couldn't point me to all the times you cried over the dead kids in Yemen killed by the terrorists when I asked you to yesterday.

Oh, it's gonna get worse in Yemen. A lot worse. We're really stepping up our intervention there. We're gonna soon go all-in on helping the Saudis commit more horrific atrocities there. But what comes after the Yemen bloodbath, will be much worse... Onto slaughtering Iranians

Forum List

Back