Iran put on notice

without reading 100+ posts I'm sure someone wants to know WTF "on notice" actually means ... on notice Trump's shittin' his drawers .. on notice RW's are fucking idots .. on notice Mom wants milk and bread ...

it doesn't get more vague than that.

gee, how fitting for Trump.

Iran tests a missile
Trump responds with a Tweet

If you don't stop, I'm going to send some mean tweets!

What a pussy

What do you propose he do? I mean, it's not even clear that Iran violated the agreement. I'm open to suggestions. What would you like to see him do?

President Tinkles has no balls

"I'm putting you on notice"????/

No wonder the world mocks him

What would you like to see him do? I'm not getting where you're coming from. Is it only about you hating Donald Trump? Or can you offer some rational proposals on what you'd like to see him do? Go for it. I'm willing to listen.

The military sure, but Trump and American citizens? Not even close.
Way to go Billy. After denying what I said - you now just agreed with what I said in the first place. :lmao:
We both know that isn't true. I made no comparison between the military vs American citizens until now.
I said at the very beginning the fear the American people - specifically our military. You vehemently denied it. Now that you realize how you look like the asshole, you are trying to backpedal.

Yes - Iran absolutely fears the American people. Furthermore...our military isn't outsourced. It's compromised of the American people (which further proves my point).

No they are not.

You so sure about that? The first big bloodbath is gonna take place in Yemen. The US is in the process of stepping up its intervention there. Saudi Arabia and Iran are fighting a proxy war in Yemen. And it's not going very well for Saudi Arabia.

So look for a bloodbath there first. Once Saudi Arabia and the US feel they've won in Yemen, the plans for attacking Iran will move into full swing. That's my assessment anyway. But i guess we'll see.
Saudi Arabia does not have the money to wage war in Iran. Especially with the price of oil dropping. They have lost trillions of dollars of wealth.

And you need to look at a map if you think Saudi Arabia is going to invade Iran. Seriously.

With US/Western-backing, Saudi Arabia would fairy easily defeat Iran in a war. So don't assume that war isn't gonna happen. Saudi Arabia has the vast US/West military resources at its disposal.

But like i said, look to Yemen first. That's where the next horrific bloodbath will be. The US is ramping things up there. Once the US and Saudi Arabia feel they've won in Yemen, they will begin to move ahead with attack plans for Iran. That's how i see it anyway.

Iran has actually fought in a brutal war with Iraq
Saudis have never fought anyone at anytime....they can't even beat Yemen

Please educate yourself son, Iran is fighting a proxy war with the Saudi's in Yemen.

True. But Saudi Arabia is struggling to win, despite the US daily bombings. I think the US will be ramping up the intervention in Yemen very soon. The Saudis are demanding more US involvement. I hope Trump doesn't get sucked into that bloody quagmire. But it looks like he is headed in that direction.

without reading 100+ posts I'm sure someone wants to know WTF "on notice" actually means ... on notice Trump's shittin' his drawers .. on notice RW's are fucking idots .. on notice Mom wants milk and bread ...

Actually....everyone in the world knows exactly what that means. You do too of course. But you're desperate to accuse President Trump of something. Praying that he won't win a second term. But....I think you're starting a little too early for that camping snowflake and it's just making you look irrational.

Iran is "On Notice" that they will get some pretty rude Tweets if they don't stop it

Actually....everyone in the world knows exactly what that means. You do too of course. But you're desperate to accuse President Trump of something. Praying that he won't win a second term. But....I think you're starting a little too early for that camping snowflake and it's just making you look irrational.

BULLSHIT, it means nothing or something, it's totally openended ... go fuck yourself snowflake

Iran tests a missile
Trump responds with a Tweet If you don't stop, I'm going to send some mean tweets! What a pussy
Please note the typical progressive misogynist gynophobia here (ahem Coyote). Immediately, the progressive equates something negative to the female genitalia.

Bad rightwinger. He should have said what a cock.

You so sure about that? The first big bloodbath is gonna take place in Yemen. The US is in the process of stepping up its intervention there. Saudi Arabia and Iran are fighting a proxy war in Yemen. And it's not going very well for Saudi Arabia.

So look for a bloodbath there first. Once Saudi Arabia and the US feel they've won in Yemen, the plans for attacking Iran will move into full swing. That's my assessment anyway. But i guess we'll see.
Saudi Arabia does not have the money to wage war in Iran. Especially with the price of oil dropping. They have lost trillions of dollars of wealth.

And you need to look at a map if you think Saudi Arabia is going to invade Iran. Seriously.

With US/Western-backing, Saudi Arabia would fairy easily defeat Iran in a war. So don't assume that war isn't gonna happen. Saudi Arabia has the vast US/West military resources at its disposal.

But like i said, look to Yemen first. That's where the next horrific bloodbath will be. The US is ramping things up there. Once the US and Saudi Arabia feel they've won in Yemen, they will begin to move ahead with attack plans for Iran. That's how i see it anyway.

Please educate yourself son, Iran is fighting a proxy war with the Saudi's in Yemen.

True. But Saudi Arabia is struggling to win, despite the US daily bombings. I think the US will be ramping up the intervention in Yemen very soon. The Saudis are demanding more US involvement. I hope Trump doesn't get sucked into that bloody quagmire. But it looks like he is headed in that direction.

We should not go anywhere near it. Iran could however insure our involvement by hitting us as they did that ship yesterday. There is no upside here no matter what the Saudi's say.

We should not go anywhere near it. Iran could however insure our involvement by hitting us as they did that ship yesterday. There is no upside here no matter what the Saudi's say.
Iran did not attack the Saudi ship. Houthi rebels did.

They are backed by Iran and it would have the same effect. I'd think you'd have known that.

Iran did not hit a US ship. That's a war propaganda lie. There is no evidence whatsoever proving Iran was involved with that attack. And it wasn't a US ship. It was a Saudi frigate.

I mean, why in the hell would Iran attack a US ship? Iran fully understands it couldn't possibly win a war with the US. Attacking a US ship would be absolute insanity. It didn't happen, and won't likely ever happen. Be very careful buying into Warmonger propaganda.

Iran did not hit a US ship. That's a war propaganda lie. There is no evidence whatsoever proving Iran was involved with that attack. And it wasn't a US ship. It was a Saudi frigate.

I mean, why in the hell would Iran attack a US ship? Iran fully understands it couldn't possibly win a war with the US. Attacking a US ship would be absolute insanity. It didn't happen, and won't likely ever happen. Be very careful buying into Warmonger propaganda.
It is possible the Houthis thought they were shooting a US ship.

I'm skeptical of this story all-together. But regardless, Iran wasn't involved.

Iran is backing them, only the ill-educated don't know that. What you reveal here is that you truly don't know anything about the Iranian leadership. I'd invite you to show where I said that the ship was American.
Tell me, do you think Iran makes decisions based on your values or their Religion?

They are backed by Iran and it would have the same effect. I'd think you'd have known that.
There is a difference between a proxy shooting a ship, and being told to shoot the ship by their paymasters.

It is possible the Houthis thought they were shooting a US ship.

It is possible, but it will be much more possible now :(

I'm sure it makes Trump erect to know he doesn't have to play toy soldier any more and that he has some real ones to boss around.

With his megalomaniacal ego, anything can happen.

There is a difference between a proxy shooting a ship, and being told to shoot the ship by their paymasters.

Not with Iran, Khameni runs everything and he hates the Saudi's with a passion. He has put no restraints on them at all.

Forum List

Back