Iran’s notorious 'butcher of journalists' former prosecutor arrested

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
One of the journalists he sent to prison was a woman by the name of Zahra Kazemi. She was a photo journalist. A lot of years have passed since she was tortured, raped and beaten to death in an Iranian prison.

I've waited a long time for some sort of justice, some sort of punishment for her death. As have many others. This man is evil.

Here's part of the story.

Many Iranians inside Iran and abroad are celebrating the timely announcement of Tehran’s former prosecutor, nicknamed “Butcher of Journalists,” Saeed Mortazavi’s arrest by Iranian judiciary today -- a man known for his cruel torture and mass murder of political prisoners and journalists.

According to a report by Fars News Agency, Iran’s state-run news platform, Mortazavi was taken into custody as he was leaving his office in Tehran and transferred to the notoriously brutal Evin Prison; ironically where he would send off many prisoners to be tortured.

Iran?s notorious 'butcher of journalists' former prosecutor arrested | Fox News

This was Zahra. An Iranian Canadian photojournalist. I hope they do charge him with murder and torture. And I hope he pays with his life.

It will have meant every email and every petition over these years will have been worth it.

Here's another good link:

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...ho-sent-canadian-to-her-death/article8238736/

arton829-f8d88.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back