Iran says it's ready for war with US

We can easily destroy their military from the air if the destruction of their military is the only objective.
False. You are making up dumb shit because you watch watch way too much tv.

I dont watch TV.
Once air superiority is achieved they're fucked.
Which of course is the exact same way we took out Iraq. Their planes are old and outdated and they have very few of them.
Sounds to me like you watch to much of the Iranian equivalent of Baghdad Bob.....

Both Iraq and Afghanistan were nation-building projects. Iran will not enjoy such status.
Says who? You? We had plans to build those nations? No...

Your statement is what comes of a public school education.
I'm surprised that, with your obviously limited capabilities and tendency to throw little hissy fits the moment anyone disagrees with you, you even post on public forums. This can't be good for your mood, or your self esteem.

Neat! But we can't wipe out their military with airpower alone. Or their leadership. It's just a fact of life .

You're full of shit.
Once we shut down their ability to protect their skies we can bomb the shit out of every military installation with impunity.
The same thing we did with Iran.
We come in with stealth fighters and bombers along with AWACS and their missile defenses are done.
Remember,these are the same clowns who fought Iraq to a stand still after 10 years........and they still couldnt finish them.

G. W. Bush & his war criminal posse said the 2003 Bush Iraq War was only gonna last about 6 months & would co$t only $50 billion.

I bet you believed those lying asshole war criminals too, huh?
Actually you're lying about what Bush said.
He said the war against terrorism would be a long costly battle. Maybe someone said it would take six months, but not Bush.[/QUOTE]

As I stated, Bush & his war criminal posse.

Here is a piece from November, 2002.

Rumsfeld: It Would Be A Short War

There will be no World War III starting with Iraq, Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld declared Thursday, and rejected concerns that a war would be a quagmire."The idea that it's going to be a long, long, long battle of some kind I think is belied by the fact of what happened in 1990," he said on an Infinity Radio call-in program

He said the U.S. military is stronger than it was during the Persian Gulf War, while Iraq's armed forces are weaker.

"Five days or five weeks or five months, but it certainly isn't going to last any longer than that," he said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last I heard, the US is still in Iraq, trying to figure out WTF we are doing there. Oh, that's right; we're there because of George W. 9/11 Bush.[/QUOTE]Didnt you hear? Iraq is so yesterday. Its time for you to concentrate on supporting Iran.

G. W. Bush & his war criminal posse said the 2003 Bush Iraq War was only gonna last about 6 months & would co$t only $50 billion.

He said the war against terrorism would be a long costly battle. Maybe someone said it would take six months, but not Bush.

You did not read my posts; both of them but then I wouldn't expect you to educate yourself on my stated position on the matter.

Iran is threatening all out war if Boy Trump attacks all while Boy Trump cowers in his wittle corner

Both Iraq and Afghanistan were nation-building projects. Iran will not enjoy such status.
Says who? You? We had plans to build those nations? No...

Your statement is what comes of a public school education.
I'm surprised that, with your obviously limited capabilities and tendency to throw little hissy fits the moment anyone disagrees with you, you even post on public forums. This can't be good for your mood, or your self esteem.

Gosh, my self-esteem is legendary! :113:

Your posts brand you as an idiot of limited cognizance and poise, and projecting your puerile foibles is only marginally amusing.

He said the war against terrorism would be a long costly battle. Maybe someone said it would take six months, but not Bush.

You did not read my posts; both of them but then I wouldn't expect you to educate yourself on my stated position on the matter.

Iran is threatening all out war if Boy Trump attacks all while Boy Trump cowers in his wittle corner
Like that MOAB Trump had dropped on ISIS and they disappeared for months?

Do you realize that a war with Iran would spike crude oil prices? What is the one main factor that has preceded nearly every recession over the past several decades? A prolonged spike in energy co$t$.

A US Iran war would at a minimum most likely result in a world wide recession.

Odds would be pretty high for a resulting world wide depression & a world war also.

Let's see if Trump has the cajones.

Which is why we need to STOP exporting and importing oil.

That's funny. Apparently they have no clue what hell Trump will unleash upon them should he decide to end this problem once and for all. He is no Barack Obama.

Iran says it's ready for war with US after Saudi oil attack accusations
They still have the House of Representatives and enough Senators to filibuster.

Should he decide punishment is in order, Trump gets 30 days to apply it, and an additional 60 in certain circumstances.

While this is in the main a Saudi/Iran affair, Iran's action affects the planet.

Do you realize that a war with Iran would spike crude oil prices? What is the one main factor that has preceded nearly every recession over the past several decades? A prolonged spike in energy co$t$.

Odds would be pretty high for a resulting world wide depression & a world war also.

Golfing Gator said the US doesn’t produce oil for use as gasoline.

Of course Iran is ready. It’s all fallacious bluster on our part. They know the United States will not do what it takes to win. No one besides war profiteers want any part of this.

All those Patriots, THAAD, warships in the region didn't prevent an attack on oil infrastructure in Saudi Arabia.
Now imagine the damage in case of real conflict.
Every US installation in the region will be under threat of attack, except those host nations which Iran wants to avoid entering war. An attack on US installations is always also an attack on the host nation.
USA went into alliance with UAE, Saudi, Israel and those nations will suffer most from Iranian retaliation.
As much as Iran has to loose so does the USA and its current allies in the region.
Trump himself said, that Saudi monarchy wouldn't survive 2 weeks without US support. Same with UAE and Israel. They all depend on US security and support.
Funding for think-tanks, donations for Congress etc. might sell them as great allies for the public, but in case of war with a mid-sized country with serious capabilities which Iran certainly is, they're a burden for USA.
USA is in a bad position in the region, Iran knows this and the likelihood for conflict is marginal as UAE, Saudi, Israel will get their share of destruction also.

Golfing Gator said the US doesn’t produce oil for use as gasoline.

When did he write that?

I dont watch TV.
Which of course is the exact same way we took out Iraq. Their planes are old and outdated and they have very few of them.
Sounds to me like you watch to much of the Iranian equivalent of Baghdad Bob.....

They know they've no chance against US Airforce and every $ spend on aircrafts is a $ lost.
That's why they've invested in missiles and assymetrical warfare.
And their strategy is working as showcased in recent Saudi events, and all those Iranian backed non-state actors in Yemen, Lebanon, Iraq etc.

Of course Iran is ready. It’s all fallacious bluster on our part. They know the United States will not do what it takes to win. No one besides war profiteers want any part of this.

All those Patriots, THAAD, warships in the region didn't prevent an attack on oil infrastructure in Saudi Arabia.
Now imagine the damage in case of real conflict.
Every US installation in the region will be under threat of attack, except those host nations which Iran wants to avoid entering war. An attack on US installations is always also an attack on the host nation.
USA went into alliance with UAE, Saudi, Israel and those nations will suffer most from Iranian retaliation.
As much as Iran has to loose so does the USA and its current allies in the region.
Trump himself said, that Saudi monarchy wouldn't survive 2 weeks without US support. Same with UAE and Israel. They all depend on US security and support.
Funding for think-tanks, donations for Congress etc. might sell them as great allies for the public, but in case of war with a mid-sized country with serious capabilities which Iran certainly is, they're a burden for USA.
USA is in a bad position in the region, Iran knows this and the likelihood for conflict is marginal as UAE, Saudi, Israel will get their share of destruction also.

A sucker punch is nearly impossible to catch.

The US is ranked overwhelmingly first in military power on this planet. Iran, fourteenth.

Are you suggesting that the attack not be answered?

Forum List

Back