Iran says it's ready for war with US

[
You did not read my posts; both of them but then I wouldn't expect you to educate yourself on my stated position on the matter.

Iran is threatening all out war if Boy Trump attacks all while Boy Trump cowers in his wittle corner
Of course they're threatening, Einstein, they're TERRORISTS..

The last POTUS they threatened folded like a paper sack and rewarded them with $150Billion in sanctions and a plane load of cash.

You Leftists have this strange idea that being the Terrorists Bitch somehow makes you safer.

But why wouldn't they try, given the Useful Idiots in the Democrat Party.

Yeah; like I'm a real fucking leftist. I voted for Gary Johnson in 2016. GFYS .................

Okay, you're a stoner.

If you consider expensive, premium cigars to be the forte of a stoner then I guess I'm a stoner but the prolly not, jack ass.

if you believe the Iranian military is akin to ISIS then you don't know shit but thanks 4 playin'
I presume neither one of us has detailed knowledge of Iran’s military.
I do know that if Trump gives an order, it won’t include taking prisoners.

there are a few resources that can clue you in on the military capabilities of different nations; why don't you know about these? Some have been around for decades, pre interwebz.

rand, janes, others, etc.; I guess you don't get out much, do you?
I know a shitload of Israelis who are in the IDF and they don’t give a shit about Iran’s supposed military capabilities.
They giggle when they hear “Iran”.

fvck israel & the israelis
I’m sure they care about your opinion...

I have no need for israel, nor the israelis so fvck 'em ............

I am an American; period.

there are a few resources that can clue you in on the military capabilities of different nations; why don't you know about these? Some have been around for decades, pre interwebz.

I know a shitload of Israelis who are in the IDF and they don’t give a shit about Iran’s supposed military capabilities.

The US will never have a Libertarian President and you know shit about Iran’s military capability.

Trump
[
You did not read my posts; both of them but then I wouldn't expect you to educate yourself on my stated position on the matter.

Iran is threatening all out war if Boy Trump attacks all while Boy Trump cowers in his wittle corner

The last POTUS they threatened folded like a paper sack and rewarded them with $150Billion in sanctions and a plane load of cash.

You Leftists have this strange idea that being the Terrorists Bitch somehow makes you safer.

Yeah; like I'm a real fucking leftist. I voted for Gary Johnson in 2016. GFYS .................
Why not move to Mexico if you want to live in a Libertarian country?

I voted libertarain because the DemonRats & the Gay Old Phagots offer American the SAME OLD SHIT they have offered America for decades, which is DEBT, WAR, AND BULLSHIT.

Keep voting for the same ole insanity. Yippy 4 U Bozo ...........
Yet you’re upset that Trump doesn’t want the US to bribe the world?

should move to israel so he can enjoy the view ...........

Trump

I voted libertarain because the DemonRats & the Gay Old Phagots offer American the SAME OLD SHIT they have offered America for decades, which is DEBT, WAR, AND BULLSHIT.

And you should move South of the Border.

The US will never have a Libertarian President and you know shit about Iran’s military capability.

well, I will have to agree that AmeriKKKa will never have a third party POTUS, particularly a 'libertarian' candidate becoming POTUS; why?
Because (the majority of) AmeriKKKans actually don't know what liberty & freedom actually means.

I have studied military capabilities around the spinning rock since I was in elementary school; what did you do since then? Wack off all the time?

well, I will have to agree that AmeriKKKa will never have a third party POTUS, particularly a 'libertarian' candidate becoming POTUS; why?
Because (the majority of) AmeriKKKans actually don't know what liberty & freedom actually means.

I have studied military capabilities around the spinning rock since I was in elementary school; what did you do since then? Wack off all the time?
You know what is published, not what is.
The IDF laughs at Iran and you think your books have a secret that Israel doesn’t know.

Trump

where I reside isn't your concern; you should mind your own business and plan your own funeral

The IDF laughs at Iran and you think your books have a secret that Israel doesn’t know.

well, that is special ..........

You are - :cuckoo: - Period.

Trump

where I reside isn't your concern; you should mind your own business and plan your own funeral
Then you mind your own business and stop posting.
You are one rude fucker.

[

Okay, you're a stoner.

If you consider expensive, premium cigars to be the forte of a stoner then I guess I'm a stoner but the prolly not, jack ass.

Yeah, those Swisher Sweets really take a toll on a fry flipper's salary.

opinions are like ass holes; I'm sure you have one 2 ...........

well, that is special ..........
It is.

Did you go to Oxford to learn speech? wow

Keyboard expert on all subjects.

Trump

You are one rude fucker.

you continue to quote me & you expect me to stop replying?

So, you were raised in a cave by a bunch of fvcking monkeys?

Did you go to Oxford to learn speech? wow
It’s ad hominem time!

Trump

You are one rude fucker.

you continue to quote me & you expect me to stop replying?

So, you were raised in a cave by a bunch of fvcking monkeys?
You are a very angry person.
Get out and meet people.

Forum List

Back