Iran- Still At It

One of my many gifts is forcing vulgarity from those who recoil at the truths I post.

Happens every time.
Being neither articulate nor informed, yet desirous of making a forceful presentation, the lesser poster- and lower life form- resorts to vulgarity.
I think calling you a big fucking idiot is just all that you deserve. Have a good night.

Could it come down to worse case plan?

Wadda ya' think......Do the Democrats have your back???

Here's a hint:
...you may remember this:

"Brezinski Calls for Obama to Shoot Down Israeli Jets; "A Liberty in Reverse"
Zbigniew Brzezinski suggests that Barack Obama do more than just refuse to support an Israeli strike on Iran's nuclear sites -- the American president must give the order to shoot down Israeli aircraft as they cross Iraqi airspace:
Brezinski Calls for Obama to Shoot Down Israeli Jets; "A Liberty in Reverse"

This is Democrat policy.

Wadda ya' think......Do the Democrats have your back???

Here's a hint:
...you may remember this:

"Brezinski Calls for Obama to Shoot Down Israeli Jets; "A Liberty in Reverse"
Zbigniew Brzezinski suggests that Barack Obama do more than just refuse to support an Israeli strike on Iran's nuclear sites -- the American president must give the order to shoot down Israeli aircraft as they cross Iraqi airspace:
Brezinski Calls for Obama to Shoot Down Israeli Jets; "A Liberty in Reverse"

This is Democrat policy.
Gantz is now talking to his American counterparts about what happens if talks with Iran fail. Let us see what happens.

Before the deal, during the deal, and after the deal was cancelled, your view that Iran is going to have nukes any second now never waivered. The deal influenced that opinion of yours in no way whatsoever. That's why I don't give a shit about your opinion.
Somebody sounds a little butt-hurt. I've been on this site fewer than 9 months. How on earth can you possibly know my history regarding this issue? I've argued this situation with plenty of Lefties and the one constant was that they always make excuses for why Iran are victims. Anyone who even tacitly supports these crazy bastards becoming nuclear armed, are scum, IMO. I'd tell you to shove those opinions up your arse but you'd likely enjoy that, so I'll just move along.
Biden, the HNIC, the Left in general, can kiss the mullah's asses as much as they like. If Israel doesn't have the nerve to set Iran's program back then nothing else is going to stop the Islamo-fascists from going nuke and openly threatening anyone they choose.

Negotiations are not going well so far.
Iran is plainly using them for cover while they sprint to the finish line. If Israel chooses not to pre-emptively strike them, they WILL one day not so far away, announce that they are nuclear armed.

Well, yeah.. Israel has been threatening to bomb Iran ever quarter since 1994.
Ever hear of the Hizballah or Hamas? BOTH rely on Iran for economic survival. Iran is pushing its revolution with the goal of global hegemony via regional power. They're using deadly proxies against Israel and they are losing that fight. Anyone who thinks they won't USE a nuke when they finally have them, is delusional. They'll first turn the Straits of Hormuz into the world's most expensive toll road. Hopefully, Israel's leadership will do what must be done before it's too late.

Ever hear of the Hizballah or Hamas? BOTH rely on Iran for economic survival. Iran is pushing its revolution with the goal of global hegemony via regional power. They're using deadly proxies against Israel and they are losing that fight. Anyone who thinks they won't USE a nuke when they finally have them, is delusional. They'll first turn the Straits of Hormuz into the world's most expensive toll road. Hopefully, Israel's leadership will do what must be done before it's too late.

Yes. both HAMAS and Hezbollah came out of the 1980s. Israel helped with the founding of HAMAS to counter the PLO .. Hezbollah was just founded to keep Israel out of Lebanon after their 1978 invasion.

Hormuz isn't a big deal... Israel's "leadership" knows only one way to stay in power.

Iran is plainly using them for cover while they sprint to the finish line. If Israel chooses not to pre-emptively strike them, they WILL one day not so far away, announce that they are nuclear armed.

And Obama and the Wehrmacht....er, Democrats, will have a party.

After the NATO 's rufusal of Russian safety treaty - Russia's hands are free to make a nuclear sharing deal with Iran (or any other state).
It should not be a problem, if Russia will deploy some IRBM's (or strategic bombers) there and couch Iranians to use it, shouldn't it?

After the NATO 's rufusal of Russian safety treaty - Russia's hands are free to make a nuclear sharing deal with Iran (or any other state).
It should not be a problem, if Russia will deploy some IRBM's (or strategic bombers) there and couch Iranians to use it, shouldn't it?

What a swell idea.....make sure the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism is full up on nuclear weapons.

No wonder they call you Einstein.

What a swell idea.....make sure the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism is full up on nuclear weapons.

No wonder they call you Einstein.
It depends on what exactly you call 'terrorism'. As far as I know Russia don't consider Iran as a sponsor of terrorism. And yes, nuclear sharing with Iran isn't more strange that nuclear sharing with Germany or Turkey.

Get lost.
Hey, we are talking about the world based on rules, aren't we? So, if there is a rule, that every country can choose to what military block join, and what weapon deploy on its territory without any influence from any other country - if there is no problem to invite Ukraine in NATO, why there should be a problem with invitation of Iran in CSTO and nuclear sharing with it? At least Iran never genocided Jews and Armenians.

Forum List

Back