Iran Tests A Nuclear Bomb!!!!

We can't be having issues with North Korea...Bill Clinton swore he handled NK.

He couldn't have been lying for political opportunism, could he?

Clinton did a great job with normalizing relationships

Bush destroyed the deal as soon as he took over

We have paid the price ever since

Don't you want to defend yourself and answer this query?

Are you trying to insinuate that the article quoted isn't 100% correct?

This?
"North Korea’s Deadly Partnership With Iran
‘Iran had oil. Iran had cash. North Korea had weapons but no cash and no oil, so it was an ideal match.’

As The Daily Beast has reported, critics of the Iran nuclear deal with the West have gone so far as to raise the possibility that Iran continues to develop nuclear weapons and missiles inside North Korea.

“On the North Korean side, it’s likely that they just saw Iran as a paying customer. Iran had oil. Iran had cash. North Korea had weapons but no cash and no oil, so it was an ideal match.”
North Korea’s Deadly Partnership With Iran

Hey.....don't slither away.....

...SPEAK UP.

The Great President Obama got Iran to abandon their nuclear program

Inept Trump has us on the verge of nuclear war

Iran has not, nor will not abandon their nuke program.

Seems they already have

All the gloom and doom predictions of Republicans have proven to be wrong

Aren't you glad?

Soooo......we can agree, the article I posted is 100% correct, and you're blowin' more smoke than a Rastafarian's death rattle.

Aren't gonna ask me for proof that Bill Clinton sold America to the Red Chinese for bribes????

No?

So....you admit that too.

This?
‘Iran had oil. Iran had cash. North Korea had weapons but no cash and no oil, so it was an ideal match.’

As The Daily Beast has reported, critics of the Iran nuclear deal with the West have gone so far as to raise the possibility that Iran continues to develop nuclear weapons and missiles inside North Korea.

“On the North Korean side, it’s likely that they just saw Iran as a paying customer. Iran had oil. Iran had cash. North Korea had weapons but no cash and no oil, so it was an ideal match.”

...SPEAK UP.

Seems they already have

Aren't you glad?
Yep...sure looks like they have abandoned it.
Trump must work to stop Iran's secret nuclear program
We all have to work to prevent Trump from botching the deal and allowing Iran to reconstitute their nuclear program

This?

...SPEAK UP.

Seems they already have

Aren't you glad?

Soooo......we can agree, the article I posted is 100% correct, and you're blowin' more smoke than a Rastafarian's death rattle.

Aren't gonna ask me for proof that Bill Clinton sold America to the Red Chinese for bribes????

No?

Imagine if Obama had been dumb enough to listen to the Republucans

Iran would have a bomb by now

THANKS PRESIDENT OBAMA

This?

...SPEAK UP.

Seems they already have

Aren't you glad?

No?

THANKS PRESIDENT OBAMA
They Obama deal has not even slowed the pace of their program.

Seems they already have

Aren't you glad?

No?

THANKS PRESIDENT OBAMA

It wasn't intended to, it was a political move that was not in the best interest of the USA in the least, but Progs found it politically expedient.

This?

...SPEAK UP.

Seems they already have

Aren't you glad?
We all have to work to prevent Trump from botching the deal and allowing Iran to reconstitute their nuclear program

They are building it as we speak.....in a lab called North Korea.

Shouldn't the traitor, Hussein Obama, have made that part of his 'treaty.'

This?

...SPEAK UP.

Seems they already have

Aren't you glad?

No?

THANKS PRESIDENT OBAMA

Actually.....Hussein Obama listened to no one.

1. The Obama White House takes pride in the fact that Obama’s PDB is “not briefed to him” – because, they say, he is “among the most sophisticated consumers of intelligence on the planet.” That hubris brings to mind this revealing quote from a September 2008 New York Times profile of Obama:

“I think that I’m a better speechwriter than my speechwriters,” Mr. Obama told Patrick Gaspard, his political director, at the start of the 2008 campaign, according to The New Yorker. “I know more about policies on any particular issue than my policy directors. And I’ll tell you right now that I’m going to think I’m a better political director than my political director.”

So it should come as no surprise that apparently Barack Obama thinks he’s a better intelligence briefer than his intelligence briefers. Obama: I’m a better intelligence briefer than my intelligence briefers - AEI

2. "BOMBSHELL: Obama Never Once Met With His Defense Intelligence Chief
President Barack Obama twice appointed former Lt. Gen. Michael T. Flynn to key national security jobs in his administration, including as deputy director of national intelligence and later as director of the Defense Intelligence Agency, yet he never once met with Flynn face to face.

he was never called in for a face-to-face meeting with Obama to offer his assessment of ISIS as it rampaged through the Middle East, or during the political meltdown of Libya and Egypt, or on Iran’s efforts to build a nuclear bomb, or of the “Russian reset” that ended in shambles."
Read more: BOMBSHELL: Obama Never Once Met With His Defense Intelligence Chief

3. "The president supported the protestors and forced Mubarak out of power, causing the Muslim Brotherhood to soon take control of the country with Islamist president Mohamed Morsi..... Former Secretary of Defense Robert Gates told Fox News that President Barack Obama ignored the advice of his “entire national security team” during the Egyptian coup in 2011 that ousted Hosni Mubarak, the country’s former president."
President Obama NSC|Egypt Coup|Hosni Mubarak|

Wadda dunce, huh?

Seems they already have

Aren't you glad?

No?

THANKS PRESIDENT OBAMA
Save us from your fantasies

Irans nuclear program no longer exists

Seems they already have

Aren't you glad?

No?

THANKS PRESIDENT OBAMA

But the deal has done exactly what it was meant to do.

Seems they already have

Aren't you glad?

No?

THANKS PRESIDENT OBAMA

1. The Obama White House takes pride in the fact that Obama’s PDB is “not briefed to him” – because, they say, he is “among the most sophisticated consumers of intelligence on the planet.” That hubris brings to mind this revealing quote from a September 2008 New York Times profile of Obama:

“I think that I’m a better speechwriter than my speechwriters,” Mr. Obama told Patrick Gaspard, his political director, at the start of the 2008 campaign, according to The New Yorker. “I know more about policies on any particular issue than my policy directors. And I’ll tell you right now that I’m going to think I’m a better political director than my political director.”

So it should come as no surprise that apparently Barack Obama thinks he’s a better intelligence briefer than his intelligence briefers. Obama: I’m a better intelligence briefer than my intelligence briefers - AEI

President Barack Obama twice appointed former Lt. Gen. Michael T. Flynn to key national security jobs in his administration, including as deputy director of national intelligence and later as director of the Defense Intelligence Agency, yet he never once met with Flynn face to face.

he was never called in for a face-to-face meeting with Obama to offer his assessment of ISIS as it rampaged through the Middle East, or during the political meltdown of Libya and Egypt, or on Iran’s efforts to build a nuclear bomb, or of the “Russian reset” that ended in shambles."

3. "The president supported the protestors and forced Mubarak out of power, causing the Muslim Brotherhood to soon take control of the country with Islamist president Mohamed Morsi..... Former Secretary of Defense Robert Gates told Fox News that President Barack Obama ignored the advice of his “entire national security team” during the Egyptian coup in 2011 that ousted Hosni Mubarak, the country’s former president."

Wadda dunce, huh?

You won't get any coward Progs to engage you in reasonable discourse. It's simply not going to happen.

The truth is their enemy.

Seems they already have

Aren't you glad?

No?

THANKS PRESIDENT OBAMA

"But none of Iran’s nuclear facilities, including the Fordow center will be closed, as The Washington Post noted. Not one of the country’s 19,000 centrifuges will be dismantled. Tehran’s existing pile of enriched uranium will be “reduced” but not necessarily shipped out of the country. .... But when the accord lapses the Islamic Republic will instantly become a threshold nuclear state."
https://www.usnews.com/opinion/arti...ar-deal-is-an-unforgivable-betrayal-of-israel

And....speaking of the back-stabbing snake....

a. As he swore that he would stop Iran from obtaining nuclear weapons, why didn't he stop them?

b. Since he had the ability to stop Iran from obtaining nuclear weapons, why didn't he stop them?

c. Since he knew how a real President had ended the Evil Empire, and could have done the same, why didn't he stop them?

d. Since he knew that Iran paid 20-30% of North Korea's GDP to serve as their nuclear weapons laboratory, why didn't he make ending that a part of the Iran Nuclear Scam....or...why didn't he stop them?

Seems they already have

Aren't you glad?

No?

THANKS PRESIDENT OBAMA

Wadda dunce, huh?

You won't get any coward Progs to engage you in reasonable discourse. It's simply not going to happen.

The truth is their enemy.

Amen.

Seems they already have

Aren't you glad?

No?

THANKS PRESIDENT OBAMA

But the deal has done exactly what it was meant to do.
Rouge Nations such as Iran and NK are willing to give nuke technology to terrorist.

Seems they already have

Aren't you glad?

No?

THANKS PRESIDENT OBAMA

You live in Tehran?

This?

...SPEAK UP.

Seems they already have

Aren't you glad?
Nothing to botch. The nuke program marches on.

Now that Iran has conquered another nation(Iraq) what is to keep them from hiding nuke program over there?

You obviously have demonstrated you have no idea what you are talking about

You are almost as incoherent as Political Chic

"North Korea defies predictions — again — with early grasp of weapons milestone"
....a quantum leap for North Korea’s nuclear capability,...

....a triumph of a different scale: a major technical milestone reached well ahead of predictions, putting the world’s most destructive force in the hands of the country’s 33-year-old autocrat."
North Korea defies predictions — again — with early grasp of weapons milestone

Why won't the Obama suck-ups admit that the same 'surprise' applies to Iran?

And why won't they answer these questions about the snake, Obama?

a. As he swore that he would stop Iran from obtaining nuclear weapons, why didn't he stop them?

b. Since he had the ability to stop Iran from obtaining nuclear weapons, why didn't he stop them?

c. Since knew how a real President had ended the Evil Empire, and could have done the same, why didn't he stop them?

d. Since he knew that Iran paid 20-30% of North Korea's GDP to serve as their nuclear weapons laboratory, why didn't he make ending that a part of the Iran Nuclear Scam....or...why didn't he stop them?

Forum List

Back