Iran Violating Nuclear Deal

Why does it matter if Iran has the bomb or not?

If you have to ask, then you don't deserve an answer.
That seems like a cop out.

Go read some books on it. I grow weary of answering highly stupid questions.

It is not a stupid question because no one can use nuclear weapons offensively because of the retaliation.
And Iran certainly can not use them on Israel.
Not only has Iran never been involved in any conflict with Israel, but the majority of the people in Israel and Palestine are Muslims. There are only 6 million Jews in Israel/Palestine, and 12 million Muslims.

Since the US illegally attacked Iraq based on lies, now all countries not only have a right to a nuclear deterrent, but are idiots if they don't have or get one.

You're a terrorist sympathizer since you trust a State sponsor of Terrorism like Iran to have nukes and not use them.
Total stupidity on your part.

It is not a stupid question because no one can use nuclear weapons offensively because of the retaliation.
Not only has Iran never been involved in any conflict with Israel, but the majority of the people in Israel and Palestine are Muslims. There are only 6 million Jews in Israel/Palestine, and 12 million Muslims.

Since the US illegally attacked Iraq based on lies, now all countries not only have a right to a nuclear deterrent, but are idiots if they don't have or get one.

You're a terrorist sympathizer since you trust a State sponsor of Terrorism like Iran to have nukes and not use them.

That is ridiculous.
Obviously, the greatest state sponsor of terrorism is the US.
What do you think we use all those drones for?
You think blowing up cars that 99% of the time are carrying innocent people isn't terrorism?
In fact, even when they get the guy they really were aiming for, like Solieamani, how is that not illegal terrorism?
Just look at all the millions of innocent civilians we illegally murdered, (illegal because they were not harming or threatening us).
We killed 3 million in Vietnam, thousands in Grenada and Panama, half a million in Iraq, almost a million in Afghanistan, tens of thousands in Libya, etc.

So tell us all how you think Iran would use nukes if they had them?

And let us not forget that the US is the ONLY country in the world that HAS ever used nukes, and we used them deliberately on civilians.

That is ridiculous.
You think blowing up cars that 99% of the time are carrying innocent people isn't terrorism?
In fact, even when they get the guy they really were aiming for, like Solieamani, how is that not illegal terrorism?
Just look at all the millions of innocent civilians we illegally murdered, (illegal because they were not harming or threatening us).
We killed 3 million in Vietnam, thousands in Grenada and Panama, half a million in Iraq, almost a million in Afghanistan, tens of thousands in Libya, etc.

I don't debate or negotiate with terrorists like yourself. I usually put them on ignore.

That is ridiculous.

I don't debate or negotiate with terrorists like yourself. I usually put them on ignore.

Name an instance of Iranian sponsored terrorism?
Help me over come my ignorance.

That is ridiculous.

Name an instance of Iranian sponsored terrorism?
Help me over come my ignorance.

HEZBOLLAH for starters, :asshole:.

President Obama worked with UK, France, Germany, Russia and China to negotiate with Iran and get them to destroy existing stockpiles of enriched Uranium and agree to international inspections in return for lifting of sanctions and return of frozen funds.
International inspections revealed Iran was in compliance with the agreement.

Then the US elected Donald J Trump. Trump destroyed the deal and reinstated sanctions.
As expected, Iran’s response was to restart their nuclear program

im sure any country would, knowing beijing xiden is going to pretend to be a leader, and protect his little boy from prosecution. and then when the whore takes over for the pedophile.....................

Yea, they waited a few days before the senile pedo takes over. Imagine that.

Yes, Iran knows that Democrats are wimps and will give in to anything they want. This nuclear program was never stopped, but they figure if they publicize it now it will put them in a much better negotiating position with spineless, anti-American Democrats.

President Obama worked with UK, France, Germany, Russia and China to negotiate with Iran and get them to destroy existing stockpiles of enriched Uranium and agree to international inspections in return for lifting of sanctions and return of frozen funds.

Then the US elected Donald J Trump. Trump destroyed the deal and reinstated sanctions.

^
FAKE NEWS ALERT!!!!!

Actually, it's your legacy and if you get vaporized over the next four years, you have nobody but yourself to blame.

Iran never would have come close to having nukes when Trump was President. Now that they know Biden will be President, they're spinning up their centrifuges knowing that they can extort another pallet of cash out of him, just like they did Obama.

You idiots never learn, do you? All I can say is "Play stupid political games, get stupid nukes dropped on your neighborhood."

Hope you're wearing your lead underwear, because you're gonna need them.

Forum List

Back