Iran. We are capable of producing a nuclear bomb.

I've noted for years and years that despite the rhetoric, no one was going to stop Iran from nuclear capabilities. People often want to use this as a political talking point but the fact is, Iran will be nuclear (even if they are not now) and no one is going to stop them. No amount of threats or treaties will stop them.

Advisor to Iran's Khamenei: Tehran capable of producing nuclear bomb

And the US has nukes, and the US is far more dangerous than Iran.

And the US has nukes, and the US is far more dangerous than Iran.
The problem that you want to ignore is that Iran can make a small nuke and use it to blow up a city in Israel or the US.
The Iranian accord was supposed to prevent them from getting it. Instead it helped them speed up the process.

Obama and Joe Biden have provided support and comfort to the enemy.
They are both traitors.

Last edited:
You are such a idiot.....Iran is a terrorist nation and full of religious fanatics with such hatred of Israel it would be insane for Israel or any nation for that matter not to oppose them ever getting the bomb....Saudia Arabia is just as much against Iran getting nukes as Israel is.

Israel is not going to allow Iran to have a nuke. No way.
Exactly.....they have said this many times and they have a record of meaning what they say.

Last edited:
You are such a idiot.....Iran is a terrorist nation and full of religious fanatics with such hatred of Israel it would be insane for Israel or any nation for that matter not to oppose them ever getting the bomb....Saudia Arabia is just as much against Iran getting nukes as Israel is.
The "hope" is that their population is more moderate (which means secular, really, let's be honest) than their leadership. It appears that they are.

Iran could have had nuclear weapons ten years ago if she has wanted them but her religious leaders have always said no they are not acceptable. Only this week I noticed they said that they wanted to make it clear that was still the case.

Exactly.......Israel has never in its history asked for American troops to be sent to Israel to fight for them.

All they have ever asked for are weapons they can use to defend themselves.

I was recently in The Levant, and caught up in a massive Israeli practice exercise. IDF camped out at the end of my drive.

Iran was mentioned, when l looked further into it.

I
You are either senile or an outright liar.
Iran's leaders murder anyone who disagrees with them.
Israel is so evil to declare that it will defend itself against an attack.
Israel has been threatening Iran every quarter since 1994.

The problem that you want to ignore is that Iran can make a small nuke and use it to blow up a city in Israel or the US.
The Iranian accord was supposed to prevent them from getting it. Instead it helped them speed up the process.

Obama and Joe Biden have provided support and comfort to the enemy.
They are both traitors.
The opposite is true. Iran was in compliance. The objective was to restore Iran to the international community and reduce the fear and need for a nuclear deterrent. Trump is a dumbass who knows nothing about the middle east.

Forum List

Back