Iran. We are capable of producing a nuclear bomb.

The opposite is true. Iran was in compliance. The objective was to restore Iran to the international community and reduce the fear and need for a nuclear deterrent. Trump is a dumbass who knows nothing about the middle east.
Trump had to do all the things he was told to do by his base. Extreme Christian Evangelicals. That is all the things the then Israeli Government wanted more or less.

You just don’t like Jews.:heehee:

I like Jews very much. I just don't like Israel. Have you read about the new chief Rabbi in Saudi Arabia? KSA is on fire with investments, innovations and development.

Trump had to do all the things he was told to do by his base. Extreme Christian Evangelicals. That is all the things the then Israeli Government wanted more or less.

They sure are an ignorant bunch of Darbyites... Rejecting science and modernity. They were responsible for the first monkey trial.

Don’t mess with the Israelis.

The Iranians tried in the past to carry out attacks against senior Israeli officials overseas.
Well if they only tried.......Israel really is still up to terrorism. She is forever killing this person or that because she doesn't like them. Even Thatcher sent some Israeli Diplomats packing because Israelis were killing. Palestinians I think, in London. As for Democracy. ....this is something we used to take very seriously when our then investigative reporters found out about it. The US was up to it quite a lot. There is no way you can have democracies if you allow this kind of thing to go on and nobody seems to say anything to Israel now...or indeed anyone else.

Well if they only tried.......Israel really is still up to terrorism. She is forever killing this person or that because she doesn't like them. Even Thatcher sent some Israeli Diplomats packing because Israelis were killing. Palestinians I think, in London. As for Democracy. ....this is something we used to take very seriously when our then investigative reporters found out about it. The US was up to it quite a lot. There is no way you can have democracies if you allow this kind of thing to go on and nobody seems to say anything to Israel now...or indeed anyone else.
How much do you get paid per post?

Is that customary in Israel? I have never heard of anyone getting paid to post.
You mean you hate Jews in Israel so much you're doing this for free?

I'm still waiting for 3 examples of unwarranted Muslim terrorism, but I know you're a Muslim sock.

Forum List

Back