Iran. We are capable of producing a nuclear bomb.

did Trump tell you that his "base" is "EXTREME CHRISTIAN EVANGELICALS" As far
as I know "EVANGELICAL" just refers to christians who missionize seeking
to convert people. I grew up in a town full of people who sought to convert people.
----so much so that I got invited to sunday school as a kid of 8. There were
propaganda comic like pamphlets ALL OVER. ------there was also lots of anti-semitism
including the stuff you spout in which the word "ZIONISM" was presented as
a dirty word. I have never seen a church labeled "church of extreme
evangelical"-------I would like try that one
Alexa omit the fact that the Democrats cater to criminals and sexual perverts.

did Trump tell you that his "base" is "EXTREME CHRISTIAN EVANGELICALS" As far
as I know "EVANGELICAL" just refers to christians who missionize seeking
to convert people. I grew up in a town full of people who sought to convert people.
----so much so that I got invited to sunday school as a kid of 8. There were
propaganda comic like pamphlets ALL OVER. ------there was also lots of anti-semitism
including the stuff you spout in which the word "ZIONISM" was presented as
a dirty word. I have never seen a church labeled "church of extreme
evangelical"-------I would like try that one

Zionism is just Jewish nationalism. I was often invited to Mass growing up. No one tried to convert me.

I like Jews very much. I just don't like Israel. Have you read about the new chief Rabbi in Saudi Arabia? KSA is on fire with investments, innovations and development.
he is a chabadnik. remember what YOUR PEOPLE did to chabadniks in
MUMBAI?

Zionism is just Jewish nationalism. I was often invited to Mass growing up. No one tried to convert me.
what is that HAJJ BS all about? -----midnight mass is fun----I did that in
college----not when I was 8 years old

Iran is not threatening her neighbours all day long and I am sure if she was you would not hesitate to tell me about it. Iran has been trying to get into a position where she can be part of the world. For a long time it was the West but the response was sanctions regardless of what she did. Now she is in alliance with Russia and people say that is with China too and that the US's time of the dollar as the reserve currency is coming to an end.
do you ever read the speeches made by Iranian "leaders" There are lots of Iranians in
the USA-----talk to them. You are making a fool of yourself. -----TALK to arabs.
Do you live under a rock?

I was recently in The Levant, and caught up in a massive Israeli practice exercise. IDF camped out at the end of my drive.

Iran was mentioned, when l looked further into it.
I haven't heard the term 'Levant' in a long while....doubt if many today knows what it means.

So why do you constantly trash Arabs and indulge in hate speech.? Americans in KSA don't do that.
of course americans in Saudi Arabia don't comment on the filth they see there---nor do they talk about it with YOU. They talk about it with people they trust when no
longer there. For more on Saudi arabian policies----Talk to Iranians (we have lots
of Iranians in the USA----a big influx during the time that the Ayatoilets were
rising and islamizing)

Nope. That's one more lie. The nuclear agreement with Iran was to delay nuclear weapons as long as possible. So Trump killed that and Israel continues their threats so getting a nuke is back on the table.

Remember Atoms for Peace?

Do you know anything about Iran or how we created this mess?

Iran never signed the agreement so there was nothing to hold them to it. Tell me, what is the Iranian Mullahs belief system?

Forum List

Back