Iran. We are capable of producing a nuclear bomb.

Whatever the reason it is against International law which I know is something Israel does not bother about.
Translation...
You don't know that Iran is threatening it's neighbors all day long?
Check out Reuters and AP News to prove you're not an Arab sock.

Unlike yourself and a few others here, nothing. It is Israel who is known to pay people to post on forums and to tell them what to say.
Jews make big money, not the pennies that you receive.
Now check out Reuters and AP News.

Translation...
Iran is not threatening her neighbours all day long and I am sure if she was you would not hesitate to tell me about it. Iran has been trying to get into a position where she can be part of the world. For a long time it was the West but the response was sanctions regardless of what she did. Now she is in alliance with Russia and people say that is with China too and that the US's time of the dollar as the reserve currency is coming to an end.

Iran is not threatening her neighbours all day long and I am sure if she was you would not hesitate to tell me about it. Iran has been trying to get into a position where she can be part of the world. For a long time it was the West but the response was sanctions regardless of what she did. Now she is in alliance with Russia and people say that is with China too and that the US's time of the dollar as the reserve currency is coming to an end.
Thanks for not checking out actual news sites and If I posted a Link you would do what all Arab socks do and pick out one sentence out of context.
Don't worry, we all know you're an ignorant Arab sock.

I don't think the Rabbi was exiled. He just sees financial opportunity. There are about 1000 Jews working in Arabia.
oh----the rabbi does it for "FINANCIAL OPPORTUNITY"----why do the other
non saudis do it?
I don't think the Rabbi was exiled. He just sees financial opportunity. There are about 1000 Jews working in Arabia.
I have encountered lots of jews who did a stint in Saudi arabia----
people with expertise that the saudis don't have-----like skilled
doctors. One person I met is a professor of economics---the
Saudis needed him to devise a shariah adherent banking system

Well if they only tried.......Israel really is still up to terrorism. She is forever killing this person or that because she doesn't like them. Even Thatcher sent some Israeli Diplomats packing because Israelis were killing. Palestinians I think, in London. As for Democracy. ....this is something we used to take very seriously when our then investigative reporters found out about it. The US was up to it quite a lot. There is no way you can have democracies if you allow this kind of thing to go on and nobody seems to say anything to Israel now...or indeed anyone else.
can you cite your information about Israeli diplomats killing palestinians
in London

Like surada, you haven't demonstrated any knowledge of what Iran does on a daily basis.
alexa knows lots-----she knows that Israel kills "this or that person" on a
"regular basis" I am waiting for some actual evidence
Translation...
talk to an arab-----there are LOTS of arabs in the USA

Trump had to do all the things he was told to do by his base. Extreme Christian Evangelicals. That is all the things the then Israeli Government wanted more or less.
did Trump tell you that his "base" is "EXTREME CHRISTIAN EVANGELICALS" As far
as I know "EVANGELICAL" just refers to christians who missionize seeking
to convert people. I grew up in a town full of people who sought to convert people.
----so much so that I got invited to sunday school as a kid of 8. There were
propaganda comic like pamphlets ALL OVER. ------there was also lots of anti-semitism
including the stuff you spout in which the word "ZIONISM" was presented as
a dirty word. I have never seen a church labeled "church of extreme
evangelical"-------I would like try that one

oh----the rabbi does it for "FINANCIAL OPPORTUNITY"----why do the other
non saudis do it?

I have encountered lots of jews who did a stint in Saudi arabia----
people with expertise that the saudis don't have-----like skilled
doctors. One person I met is a professor of economics---the
Saudis needed him to devise a shariah adherent banking system

So why do you constantly trash Arabs and indulge in hate speech.? Americans in KSA don't do that.

Forum List

Back