Iran. We are capable of producing a nuclear bomb.

LOL, only in your own little head. It wasn't signed.
You seem to be a little slow, so I will repeat for you. The JCPOA wasn't a treaty, it was a political declaration. And this declaration was signed by all sides, including Iran.

The UN Security Council resolution gave it a legal basis.

LOL, only in your own little head. It wasn't signed.
JCPOA_Signatures.png

This is a front page of the agreement. On the top left there is a signature of Zarif.

Heck, dude, this photo was right under the paragraph you copied here.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
Iran has never needed nuclear power.

If Atoms for Peace meant giving nuclear technology to evil regimes, then it was a stupid idea.

Iran was not an evil regime. Israel bought all their oil from Iran. The British were stealing Iranian oil for 13 cents on the dollar when everyone else was getting 50% . We sided with the British, destroyed Iranian democracy, installed and trained the SAVAK.

During the Yom Kippur war Golde Meir threatened to bomb the Saudi oil fields if Nixon didn't resupply Israel.
Well that info will come in handy, the next time we travel to 1973.

Iran has needed nuclear power since Eisenhower was president. Remember Atoms for Peace?
Yep. Given they were surrounded by enemies on all sides and have not spent 50 years making threats to start a new caliphate and to wipe their neighbors off the map, the reaction to their efforts has been different, globally. No surprise, there.

You know, I'd be a lot more sympathetic to Americans wibbling on about Iran's adherence to nuclear agreements once the US actually started honouring the agreements to which it is signatory. Like the NPT, to start with.
Well, that seems a little convenient. I would say that is not a good reason to oppose Iran getting nukes.

Some do... Like you believe in Armageddon and the rapture.

I believe in the Great Tribulation and the Second Coming of my Lord, we will indeed be caught to Him in the sky but not before all hell breaks loose 0n earth. Pre Trib belief is a lie.

I believ in the Great Tribulation and the Second Coming of my Lord, we will indeed be caught to Him i
So you're nuts, then. Like, up there with the Mullahs in Iran. Apocalyptic religious nutters, in a religious standoff, fighting for what they think their sky daddies want.

I believe in the Great Tribulation and the Second Coming of my Lord, we will indeed be caught to Him in the sky but not before all hell breaks loose 0n earth. Pre Trib belief is a lie.

The tribulation was over when the temple was destroyed.

So you're nuts, then. Like, up there with the Mullahs in Iran. Apocalyptic religious nutters, in a religious standoff, fighting for what they think their sky daddies want.

Many Iranian Shia think Jesus is the Madhi.. the 12th Imam.

Iran was not an evil regime. Israel bought all their oil from Iran. The British were stealing Iranian oil for 13 cents on the dollar when everyone else was getting 50% . We sided with the British, destroyed Iranian democracy, installed and trained the SAVAK.

Iran was not an evil regime.

The good old days. They are evil now.

Forum List

Back