Iranian state TV says 80 "American terrorists" killed in Iran missile strikes

Well who do you believe?....ROTFLMFAO

Iranian state television said on Wednesday that at least 80 "American terrorists" were killed in attacks involving 15 missiles Tehran launched on U.S. targets in Iraq, adding that none of the missiles were intercepted. State TV, citing a senior Revolutionary Guards source, also said Iran had 100 other targets in the region in its sights if Washington took any retaliatory measures. It also said U.S. helicopters and military equipment were "severely damaged".

(Excerpt) Read more at msn.com ...
Who can we believe?
We know tRump is a hugely prolific liar without an ounce of shame or decency.

We know the Iranians depend on state propaganda.

We will never know what really happened.
Are you fucking retarded? If 80 people died, we would know. Its not like their family and friends are going to forget to check up on them for the next 50 years. :cuckoo:

he is
You girls need a room?
they
Are you fucking retarded? If 80 people died, we would know. Its not like their family and friends are going to forget to check up on them for the next 50 years. :cuckoo:
Not if tRump told you and the other faithful it didn't happen.

Your TDS is terminal. Get help.
You know I'm right.

If tRump told you it didn't happen there is nothing that would stop you and the other cultists from declaring it "fake news" and totally closing your mind to it.
If Trump said no one was killed, of course id believe him. Its not such a big gamble, considering ill know if hes lying within a couple weeks when families start asking where their loved ones are. It would be a stupid lie, and youre dumb for thinking Trump would say it.
You won't believe it when it happens. You will say "fake news!"
still hugging those terrorists I see.

Iranian state television said on Wednesday that at least 80 "American terrorists" were killed in attacks involving 15 missiles Tehran launched on U.S. targets in Iraq, adding that none of the missiles were intercepted. State TV, citing a senior Revolutionary Guards source, also said Iran had 100 other targets in the region in its sights if Washington took any retaliatory measures. It also said U.S. helicopters and military equipment were "severely damaged".

I think Iran intentionally missed all targets, knowing that if they killed an American, the real war would start a war. Instead they did the next best thing by simply being able to claim that they hit a base with rockets, thereby saving face. Since they can lie about the 80 casualties to their own people, they will probably call it good.

The "war" is over.
I'm certainly no fan of Trump but, much as it pains me to admit it, his boldness seems to have paid off, at least in the short term. It appears the Iranians blinked. Trump may have won the battle but the 'war' is not over. Iran is still fanatically anti-America and now more united than ever. Iran acting reasonable and restrained makes them seem like the adult in the room and may serve to further split the US' already shaky alliances and get the US booted out of Iraq.

Who can we believe?

he is
You girls need a room?

you need a brain?
Got one, thanks.

Besides, you don't appear to have any to spare.

Now grab your girlfriend and beat it.
giphy.gif

I think Iran intentionally missed all targets, knowing that if they killed an American, the real war would start a war. Instead they did the next best thing by simply being able to claim that they hit a base with rockets, thereby saving face. Since they can lie about the 80 casualties to their own people, they will probably call it good.

The "war" is over.
I'm certainly no fan of Trump but, much as it pains me to admit it, his boldness seems to have paid off, at least in the short term. It appears the Iranians blinked. Trump may have won the battle but the 'war' is not over. Iran is still fanatically anti-America and now more united than ever. Iran acting reasonable and restrained makes them seem like the adult in the room and may serve to further split the US' already shaky alliances and get the US booted out of Iraq.
so the real question is this, did the issue at the US Embassy stop after the general died?

You know I'm right.

If tRump told you it didn't happen there is nothing that would stop you and the other cultists from declaring it "fake news" and totally closing your mind to it.
If Trump said no one was killed, of course id believe him. Its not such a big gamble, considering ill know if hes lying within a couple weeks when families start asking where their loved ones are. It would be a stupid lie, and youre dumb for thinking Trump would say it.
Youre dumb for making such a retarded prediction. Im embarrassed for you.
I'm not the one who should be embarrassed, tRumpling.

Who can we believe?

he is
You girls need a room?
they

You know I'm right.

No..... I don't think it's terrorists they are wanting to embrace.....

Who can we believe?

he is
You girls need a room?
they
You know I'm right.

I was talking about your infatuation with terrorists.

You know I'm right.

it's ok, you keep hugging those terrorists. there is but two sides. ooops.

he is
You girls need a room?
they
You know I'm right.

Not sure where you're going with that. I've never expressed any support for terrorists.

The "war" is over.
so the real question is this, did the issue at the US Embassy stop after the general died?
The Iraqis brought in their Special Forces guys and re-sealed the Green Zone so, yes, the issue at the US Embassy stopped. The real question is this, are we any closer to getting Iran to the negotiating table?

You know I'm right.

it's ok, you keep hugging those terrorists.
You're really that stupid, are you?

they
Not sure where you're going with that. I've never expressed any support for terrorists.
why do you believe them? that's strange. there is but two sides. you seem to always back the terrorists. funny. hugging them like you do.

you believe terrorists, hly fk, it can only mean you love you some big time terrorist lovin.

You girls need a room?
they
why do you believe them? that's strange. there is but two sides. you seem to always back the terrorists. funny. hugging them like you do.
"Believe them"? "Always back terrorists"?

Where? When?

you believe terrorists, hly fk, it can only mean you love you some big time terrorist lovin.
You are obviously a waste of time.

The "war" is over.
The Iraqis brought in their Special Forces guys and re-sealed the Green Zone so, yes, the issue at the US Embassy stopped. The real question is this, are we any closer to getting Iran to the negotiating table?
way closer. hly fk, after this next round of sanctions get added, I see them crying for us to meet with them. You bet. It's called strategy when one's might is more than the weaker guy. They will cry uncle in less than six months. how close do you think we were while the embassy was being attacked?

The "war" is over.

Although -
It seems as if it is The USA that is acting all reasonable and restrained - thanks to President Trump.
( which by the way, is nothing like the media wants him to do, including some of the people at Foxnews.)

they
"Believe them"? "Always back terrorists"?

Where? When?
this thread bubba, you called the president a liar. You believe the Iranian state terrorist news outlet over the president of the US. Amazing. BTW, with absolutely no idea of anything.

You are obviously a waste of time.
I know, especially while you can't compete with my facts.

Forum List

Back