Iranian state TV says 80 "American terrorists" killed in Iran missile strikes

Well who do you believe?....ROTFLMFAO

Iranian state television said on Wednesday that at least 80 "American terrorists" were killed in attacks involving 15 missiles Tehran launched on U.S. targets in Iraq, adding that none of the missiles were intercepted. State TV, citing a senior Revolutionary Guards source, also said Iran had 100 other targets in the region in its sights if Washington took any retaliatory measures. It also said U.S. helicopters and military equipment were "severely damaged".

(Excerpt) Read more at msn.com ...
I think Iran intentionally missed all targets, knowing that if they killed an American, the real war would start. Instead they did the next best thing by simply being able to claim that they hit a base with rockets, thereby saving face. Since they can lie about the 80 casualties to their own people, they will probably call it good.

The "war" is over.
I agree....I think Iran is playing to their idiot base just like Trump plays to his idiot base.....

and those of us who are sane are still stuck with endless wars for the foreseeable future due to how easy it is to fool the idiots into submission....
I nailed it. This general agrees with everything i predicted. I am the smartest poster on USMB! Hurray for me!

What were Iran's goals with the attack on bases in Iraq housing U.S. troops?
Which is why I say Iran isn't as crazy as we like to believe they are....

They are calculated......

Iranian state television said on Wednesday that at least 80 "American terrorists" were killed in attacks involving 15 missiles Tehran launched on U.S. targets in Iraq, adding that none of the missiles were intercepted. State TV, citing a senior Revolutionary Guards source, also said Iran had 100 other targets in the region in its sights if Washington took any retaliatory measures. It also said U.S. helicopters and military equipment were "severely damaged".

I think Iran intentionally missed all targets, knowing that if they killed an American, the real war would start a war. Instead they did the next best thing by simply being able to claim that they hit a base with rockets, thereby saving face. Since they can lie about the 80 casualties to their own people, they will probably call it good.

The "war" is over.
I'm certainly no fan of Trump but, much as it pains me to admit it, his boldness seems to have paid off, at least in the short term. It appears the Iranians blinked. Trump may have won the battle but the 'war' is not over. Iran is still fanatically anti-America and now more united than ever. Iran acting reasonable and restrained makes them seem like the adult in the room and may serve to further split the US' already shaky alliances and get the US booted out of Iraq.
many young Iranians are not crying about this guy who has put down many of their protests......and those same young people dont care for the religious suppression either.....

I think Iran intentionally missed all targets, knowing that if they killed an American, the real war would start a war. Instead they did the next best thing by simply being able to claim that they hit a base with rockets, thereby saving face. Since they can lie about the 80 casualties to their own people, they will probably call it good.

The "war" is over.
I'm certainly no fan of Trump but, much as it pains me to admit it, his boldness seems to have paid off, at least in the short term. It appears the Iranians blinked. Trump may have won the battle but the 'war' is not over. Iran is still fanatically anti-America and now more united than ever. Iran acting reasonable and restrained makes them seem like the adult in the room and may serve to further split the US' already shaky alliances and get the US booted out of Iraq.
many young Iranians are not crying about this guy who has put down many of their protests......and those same young people dont care for the religious suppression either.....
Rod recalls when 15,000 iranian soldiers who were allied with the US disappeared.

What do you call someone who kills your officers?

ijit

The "war" is over.
and they also don't care to have the US or any other country invade or orchestrate a coup in their country.....they damn sure don't want to be Iraq.....

Leave it to those Iranians to bring about whatever political change they want to bring about -- we should stay out of the regime change business..why is that too much to ask?

The "war" is over.
All true but I doubt they are any less patriotic than we are.

The "war" is over.
The Nazis were patriotic too. That doesnt mean they are good people.

Neither.

Trump is a known liar and so are the Iranians..

Thr truth is probably somewhere in the middle

The "war" is over.
when people know what it is like outside of their restrictive bubble,and they like a lot of what they see.....they will eventually get it....

Who can we believe?
We know tRump is a hugely prolific liar without an ounce of shame or decency.

We know the Iranians depend on state propaganda.

We will never know what really happened.
Are you fucking retarded? If 80 people died, we would know. Its not like their family and friends are going to forget to check up on them for the next 50 years. :cuckoo:
Not if tRump told you and the other faithful it didn't happen.

Your TDS is terminal. Get help.
You know I'm right.

If tRump told you it didn't happen there is nothing that would stop you and the other cultists from declaring it "fake news" and totally closing your mind to it.

So in your head, Iran is telling the truth and they have won.

LOL

Iran's second most powerful guy in the entire country gets straight up assassinated by US, and they respond with a "show of force".

That's like when some punk gets his ass beaten and then gets up and says "yeah bitch you better run" when the other guy is leaving the scene.

Or even better, it's like Trump got elected, and snowflakes claim that Hillary won the popular vote.

LOL
Who tells more lies?

tRump?
Iranian government?

Who can we believe?
We know tRump is a hugely prolific liar without an ounce of shame or decency.

We know the Iranians depend on state propaganda.

We will never know what really happened.

Here I thought tiggered was the dumbest poster on USMB.

Crepitus, you are fucking dumb.
That's nice honey, you run along and play nice now.

Are you fucking retarded? If 80 people died, we would know. Its not like their family and friends are going to forget to check up on them for the next 50 years. :cuckoo:

You know I'm right.

If tRump told you it didn't happen there is nothing that would stop you and the other cultists from declaring it "fake news" and totally closing your mind to it.

LOL

Iran's second most powerful guy in the entire country gets straight up assassinated by US, and they respond with a "show of force".

That's like when some punk gets his ass beaten and then gets up and says "yeah bitch you better run" when the other guy is leaving the scene.

Or even better, it's like Trump got elected, and snowflakes claim that Hillary won the popular vote.

LOL
Who tells more lies?

tRump?
Iranian government?

Attempted gotcha moment.

How has Trumps political lies, like any other politician harmed me?

Unlike "If you like your plan, you can keep your plan, period"

Yes, their Mighty Jihad Missiles "killed" jillions of American Infidels!

Iran fears US war – May have deliberately missed hitting Americans in missile attacks.

The leaders of the Iranian regime are smart enough to know that if they had killed Americans in their retaliatory attack, Trump would have responded with overwhelming deadly force.

Eliminating Soleimani ensures he will never lead another deadly attack. And the killing is a stern warning to Iran that the Trump administration is not afraid to attack when warranted.

The killing of Soleimani and other terrorists followed an attack by a militia backed by Iran that killed an American and wounded four others in December. The U.S. conducted airstrikes on five bases belonging to the terrorist militia Kataib Hezbollah in retaliation.

That American action prompted Abu Mahdi al-Mohandes – the commander of Kataib Hezbollah – to join with other militia leaders to attack the U.S. Embassy in Baghdad.

A day later President Trump decided to target Soleimani – the man responsible for the escalation in Iraq and across the region and the one man whose death would send a clear warning to Iran to back off. Or else.

Trump appears to have asked himself the right question: Who do we take out to stop these Iranian attacks? The answer was Soleimani.

Trump should be commended for ordering the drone strike that killed both Soleimani and Abu Mahdi al-Mohandes –the two most powerful men undermining the U.S. presence in Iraq and the region.

Mohandes’ death could be a de-escalation event for Iraq.

You know I'm right.

LOL

LOL
Who tells more lies?

tRump?
Iranian government?

Attempted gotcha moment.

A. You're dodging the question.

B. tRump is on a whole new level of dishonesty.

C. You can blame your insurance company for that one, Obamacare doesn't have any control over it.

You know I'm right.

LOL

LOL
Who tells more lies?

tRump?
Iranian government?

Attempted gotcha moment.

C. You can blame your insurance company for that one, Obamacare doesn't have any control over it.

Obamacare created the situation that made them change the policies. Sorry, that dodge isn't going to work cuck boi.

Trump could be the most honest person on the planet and you would still hate him. His lies are no different than any other politicians lies.

You know I'm right.

LOL

LOL
Who tells more lies?

tRump?
Iranian government?

Attempted gotcha moment.

Obamacare created the situation that made them change the policies. Sorry, that dodge isn't going to work cuck boi.

Trump could be the most honest person on the planet and you would still hate him. His lies are no different than any other politicians lies.
I know that's what you were told, so I don't blame you for parroting it.

But it is incorrect.

What else could they say?

A lot of times, totalitarian regimes make up tales to satisfy their teeming masses.

Nothing new here.

Saddam Hussein reported victory to his people in the mother of all battles. B. Hussein O. in the country reported that the people could keep their own doctor if they liked them under the ACA.

You know I'm right.

LOL

LOL
Who tells more lies?

tRump?
Iranian government?
Democrats

You know I'm right.

LOL

LOL
Who tells more lies?

tRump?
Iranian government?
Democrats
Prove it.

I can list over 15,000 lies from tRump.

I bet I can guess the two of three things you're gonna say President Obama lied about before you post them.

Forum List

Back