Iran's new president: Yes, the Holocaust happened

Obama has succeeded in making the US look more hypocritical and ineffective in the ME than even his predecessor did. Iran's new president is actually offering an olive branch to the UNITED FCKING STATES OF AMERICA.

How selective can you get?

Time to get rid of that Halliburton and Raytheon stock huh?

Exactly. Iran will be a nice feather in Obama's cap after getting Syria to submit to turning over WMD's to the UN. Good form President Obama.

What drugs are you on?

The President of Iran refused to meet with Obama.

Putin negotiated the deal and is now ready willing and able to send Russian troops in to defend the UN Inspectors in Syria (go ahead and try to bomb if Putin's troops have boots on the ground)

and.....

Last but not least, Iran backs Assad.

:eusa_angel:

Iran's president won't meet with Obama despite U.S. president's call for diplomacy 'based on mutual interests and mutual respect'

Iran's president Hassan Rouhani won't meet with Obama despite US President's call for diplomacy | Mail Online

What was it that made Putin negotiate a deal? He felt sorry that President Obama had gotten himself in a pickle, ya think?

Iran is a shithole. They hang people for being Christians, for being homosexual, for women not showing 'respect' to Islam. And to this day, I cannot understand liberals 'love' for this place. Except perhaps in their rush to blame the United States for something else.

I do not support attacking Iran or the Syrians. Let them kill each other. The ONLY time that we should get involved is when Americans are attacked or killed.

The only time Iran is lying is when they say something. I will believe 'normalized' relations when I see TANGIBLE evidence of it. That means more evidence that Barry taking credit for the Syrian Chemical Weapons.

P.S. Did I sleep through something? I thought the Chemical Weapons in Syria were EXACTLY in the same place they were one month ago. Nobody has given up squat. Oh, that's right, Assad provided the UN an 'inventory' of his weapons. Oh nice job.

Iran is playing games with the west. The new guy, while highly intelligent speaking 5 languages, has blood on his hands.

Meanwhile down in the shitty little country aka Israel, Bibi has to be very perturbed.

Well, there may be ironic, but positive, results. Netandyahoo effecitively emasculated Obama in terms of pushing for any two state solution, which didn't enhance our prestige outside of the "jewish lobby," and frankly I'm not sure there really is any viable Pale state left at this pt of Israel's expansion. Though whether any ME state really cares is debateable. But, our late embrace of Egypt's prauge spring, only to back up and support a military coup, coupled with drone strikes that have killed thousands of innocents, has left us in no real geopolitical postiton to bomb Tehran, even if we wanted to.

Our former totaltarian allies in the ME are either deposed or supporting sunni insurgents in Syria, the most effective of whom have terrorist ties. Egypt's democracy is a corpse. Suddenly, Iran is reformist. Amazing.

Iran hails Obama?s ?moderate, respectful? U.N. speech | News , Middle East | THE DAILY STAR

Accepting the reality of the Holocaust on Rouhani's part is purely a strategic move to reinforce the idea that Iran has turned over a leaf and is prepared to be everybody's friend.
In reality the charm offensive is cunning propaganda, as it is quite obvious the nuclear weapons program will never be given up ..... all Iran is doing is following North Korea example of sweet talking the world that their nuclear program is peaceful.... then following up with a test of a nuclear bomb shortly afterwards!

Words are cheap.

Reverse your illicit nuclear program....stop supporting Hezbollah terrorism...stop the support for the murderous regime of Assad in Syria.... those are real and meaningful actions....and not cheap. worthless words.

Followed by... Israel has the right to exist!

Iran's new president: Yes, the Holocaust happened ? Amanpour - CNN.com Blogs

Iran's new president has acknowledged the Holocaust, furthering the stark contrast between himself and his predecessor.

"Any crime that happens in history against humanity, including the crime the Nazis committed towards the Jews as well as non-Jews, was reprehensible and condemnable," President Hassan Rouhani said in an interview with CNN's Christiane Amanpour.

"Whatever criminality they committed against the Jews we condemn. The taking of human life is contemptible. It makes no difference whether that life is a Jewish life, Christian or Muslim."

This guy seems to be at least taking steps in the correct direction. Good for him, good for Iran, and good for that region. I'm guardedly optimistic.

Accepting the reality of the Holocaust on Rouhani's part is purely a strategic move to reinforce the idea that Iran has turned over a leaf and is prepared to be everybody's friend.
In reality the charm offensive is cunning propaganda, as it is quite obvious the nuclear weapons program will never be given up ..... all Iran is doing is following North Korea example of sweet talking the world that their nuclear program is peaceful.... then following up with a test of a nuclear bomb shortly afterwards!

Words are cheap.

Reverse your illicit nuclear program....stop supporting Hezbollah terrorism...stop the support for the murderous regime of Assad in Syria.... those are real and meaningful actions....and not cheap. worthless words.
One more thing on the list: Run the Pedophile Mohammed's followers the hell out of Persia. They don't belong there in the first place, stinking up the country.

Iran is playing games with the west. The new guy, while highly intelligent speaking 5 languages, has blood on his hands.

Meanwhile down in the shitty little country aka Israel, Bibi has to be very perturbed.

Anyone else find it ironic that out of all the ME countries, this idiot calls Israel a 'shitty little country'

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Israel is not a shitty little country, but you have a shitty little brain. There are however, plenty of big shitty countries in the ME. Maybe if you weren't such a hateful bigot, you would get your facts a bit straight...

Anyone else find it ironic that out of all the ME countries, this idiot calls Israel a 'shitty little country'

Israel is not a shitty little country, but you have a shitty little brain. There are however, plenty of big shitty countries in the ME. Maybe if you weren't such a hateful bigot, you would get your facts a bit straight...

Israel wouldn't last a year without American military/economy aide. Fuck Israel!

Israel wouldn't last a year without American military/economy aide. Fuck Israel!
Hi, Adolph! Glad you could drop in.

Glad to know your " contribution" to Israel bothers you. You " forget" that the main reason is for Israel's Milirary which they obviously need. I have a question for you ; for Jordan and Egypy to make peace with Israel after the 67 War
they demanded aid from the US . Can you tell us why you piece of shit ?

Iran's new president has acknowledged the Holocaust, furthering the stark contrast between himself and his predecessor.

"Any crime that happens in history against humanity, including the crime the Nazis committed towards the Jews as well as non-Jews, was reprehensible and condemnable," President Hassan Rouhani said in an interview with CNN's Christiane Amanpour.

"Whatever criminality they committed against the Jews we condemn. The taking of human life is contemptible. It makes no difference whether that life is a Jewish life, Christian or Muslim."

Farsnews

This is likely as fake as the tweet at Rosh Hashanha.

Are liberals trying to invent a new Iranian leader?

I suppose its possible that Amanpour is lying.

It is a lie.

He never said that, actually. He said he went against all cases of genocide on the world. He never mentioned the Holocaust.

That's the west wishful thinking.

Glad Israel is not falling for it.

His Predecessor was a JEW.......and a :mad:bastard to boot

Farsnews
Typical smoke and mirrors exposed and explained. Thanks.

The last guy probably denied it to fuck with the Jews.

Forum List

Back