IRS shuts down the Hunter investigation.

The ruling elite LOVE their war in Ukraine as it is a feeding trough for TONS of unaccounted for billions of DOLLARS for them to scavenge!

Hey, remember when Republicans used to be against Russia and Russian Aggression.

e45ca000-4a98-4a72-89d7-56ac9a4056aa_text.gif

Remember when Russian Marxists infiltrated the edu, media, and governance within the United States throughout the 20th century?
I remember!!!!

Really, when did this happen?
If anything, big corporations have taken over all those institutions.

Our Colleges have become Corporate Training centers, that put people in permanent debt.
The media is owned by six big corporations.
And our politicians need to wear patches on their suits like NASCAR driver so we know who owns them.

If you think that Getting more votes is cheating, um, yeah.

You guys could actually try getting more votes instead of finding ways to make it harder to vote. Just a thought.
Awe you loons had to make up Russian collusion and suppress the Hunter story and place ballot boxes on street corners to do it. A lot of voters said they wouldn't of voted for Biden if they knew the laptop story was true. The fbi lied and said it was Russian disinformation. So yes you cheated and now all Americans are feeling it.

Your side hasn't won the popular vote but once since 1988, and you had to scare the hell out of the country with a fake war on terror to do it.
The popular vote was not the process established by the Founders for winning elections.

You didn't know that.

You're welcome.

Do you understand the facts, yes or no? The Trump organization was found guilty. That’s the fact.

Try to understand the facts. It was the IRS that found Hunter Biden negligent in tax payments.

Can you read? Yes or no?
LOL Typical trumptard logic.

Yes, the Trump organization was found guilty of felony charges for an alleged 15-year scheme of conspiracy and criminal tax fraud. And only convenient idiots like you believe that your orange douchebag was kept in the dark by his CFO. No wonder Rump loves his poorly-educated retards. :itsok:

The only difference between the orange douchebag and Hunter is that Hunter is not hiding behind a corporation and letting his CFO be the fall guy for tax fraud.

But thanks for not disappointing me. I would have been shocked if you had the guts to condemn your orange fuhrer for the exact same crime you are condemning Hunter. Thanks, retard. Now, fuck off.

LOL Typical trumptard logic.

Yes, the Trump organization was found guilty of felony charges for an alleged 15-year scheme of conspiracy and criminal tax fraud. And only convenient idiots like you believe that your orange douchebag was kept in the dark by his CFO. No wonder Rump loves his poorly-educated retards. :itsok:

The only difference between the orange douchebag and Hunter is that Hunter is not hiding behind a corporation and letting his CFO be the fall guy for tax fraud.

But thanks for not disappointing me. I would have been shocked if you had the guts to condemn your orange fuhrer for the exact same crime you are condemning Hunter. Thanks, retard. Now, fuck off.
That shrill, high-pitched screeching caused all the dogs in my neighborhood to start barking.

So, yes. The Trump organization (not Trump), was found guilty after another leftist Jihad.

I just think it's funny to watch leftists with the debilitating disease of TDS literally spend their lives consumed by their pathology. .

If you think that Getting more votes is cheating, um, yeah.

You guys could actually try getting more votes instead of finding ways to make it harder to vote. Just a thought.
Getting more votes by using the corrupt FBI and DOJ to falsify evidence is how the Dems/ Marxists got Sloppy Joe elected. You choose to flail your Pom Poms for Dem / Marxist dishonesty, lies and lack of ethics because that was the only way to get a low IQ, thoroughly useless tool into the White House.

Yes, the Founding Slave Rapists didn't trust the people.

Which is why right after we are done tearing down all their statues, we need to fix that.
Funny, coming from a Pom Pom flailer for the “Party of Slavery”, the Democrat party.

Hilarious that so many of the statues torn down are monuments to the Party of Slavery / slave rapists.

That shrill, high-pitched screeching caused all the dogs in my neighborhood to start barking.

So, yes. The Trump organization (not Trump), was found guilty after another leftist Jihad.

I just think it's funny to watch leftists with the debilitating disease of TDS literally spend their lives consumed by their pathology. .
In other words, you still can't bring yourself to condemn your orange fuhrer for the same crimes you condemned Hunter Biden?

Yeah, thought so. No wonder the orange douchebag loves all his uneducated retards. :itsok:

In other words, you still can't bring yourself to condemn your orange fuhrer for the same crimes you condemned Hunter Biden?

Yeah, thought so. No wonder the orange douchebag loves all his uneducated retards. :itsok:
I’m sure you don’t understand how funny it is to see these saliva-slinging tirades of yours. Did Trump leave a firearm in a trash dumpster?

Forum List

Back