Is a Constitutional Crisis on the way?

Is a Constitutional Crisis on the Horizon?

• Total voters
Is a Constitutional Crisis on the way?

Nope. The only crisis is the one the far right wackobirds are having as they watch whatever influence they had waste away daily.
So your opinion is that Obama passes his own laws like a King. Should he disband congress too since it is no longer needed?

Proverbs 28:4
"Those who forsake the law praise the wicked, but those who keep the law resist them."

The House has officially decided to sue Obama for the usurpation of legislative powers, all of which are vested in Congress according to Article I of the US Constitution.

Without a doubt, the courts will rule AGAINST Obama, even it takes 6-18 months.

The question however is how Obama will react. Will he scoff at both the Legislative and Judicial Branches and plow along anyway? What happens then?

Quite literally, the Court will be asked to resolve the following question:

Is Obama a dictator?

And herein lies the problem. If he is a dictator, the Court's opinion will not shake him, it will merely be an opinion.

If they rule that he is not a dictator, then we no longer have need of Congress, since apparently the President can rightfully assume any and all legislative powers at any time. Congress would merely function as Caesar's Rubber Stamp at best. Congress becomes worthless.

Only anti American faux patriots like the author of the OP hope for civil unrest and a destruction of the longest self government in this history of mankind. I don't know what made 2nd Amendment into the callous seditionist he has become, but someone 27 years old without a real career must be alienated from our society, especially when the President of the United States, a man of color, has achieved so much in a mere 13 years more on this earth.

An alienation which 2nd projects is a serious mental health issue, it is the stuff of mass murders, and other fringe human beings who spend a short time on earth and do harm to many others for no other reason than their lifetime of failures. Having a man of color must have put 2nd over the edge - he truly is a danger to himself and others, IMO.

The constitution has been under attack from the far left for a very long time, just now instead of attacking it, they just ignore it.

A constitution scholar president has been shot down 9 times by the SC (9 -0) more than any other president.

Goes to prove that the far left does not know the Constitution let alone understand it.

To them it is just a GD piece of paper.

You know whats amusing everything Obama is being accused of by the right all the things the left calls wacko, crazy, extremist, paranoid use whatever word you like is the exact same type of stuff the left was accusing Bush of. How many other's remember the claims of Bush is a dictator he's tearing up the Constitution overreaching trying to expand the powers of the executive branch?

I remember.

They were right then as well. Neither is even remotely close to a dictator BUT they both tried to (and succeeded) sequester more power to the branch they controlled. The American people have allowed it as well as they will continue to allow it. Look at one of the first responses:
This. Wrongpublicans will continue to terrorize the nation with threats of "hitting the debt ceiling" and "plummeting off a fiscal cliff" just as they have since they stole a majority in the House.

President Obama, a dictator? Please. We sure could use one, though, to deal with all these Tea-hadis running around Washington, shutting down the gyvyrnmynt.
Too many people WANT the president to have more power. It’s like the acceptance of Mussolini, “at least the trains run on time.” The current electorate wants to hear that things are being taken care of, that they don’t have to worry about anything and that the government will ensure everything is all right. Rights be damned, they only get in the way.

The executive continues to move more power to itself and the massive bureaucracy that it heads. This is natural but was supposed to be something that the constitution defended against. Sadly, it is proving that it is not up to the task.

The more power both Republican and Democrat President try and grab the closer that gets us to actually being a dictatorship it won't happen in the next four or eight years or twelve but if the trend continues sooner or later a President will realize he has so much power he no longer needs Congress and disbanded it. This has happened in other countries it can happen here as well.

The constitution has been under attack from the far left for a very long time, just now instead of attacking it, they just ignore it.

A constitution scholar president has been shot down 9 times by the SC (9 -0) more than any other president.

Goes to prove that the far left does not know the Constitution let alone understand it.

You might consider doing a fact check and in doing so remember the devil is in the details. Some of the 13 cases rules by the Supremes 9-0 were EO issued by George W. Bush. But don't take my word for it, see:

GOP leader: Supreme Court has ruled 13 times that Obama exceeded his constitutional authority | PolitiFact

But read the entire article, don't cherry pick. If you do, I'll be watching.

btw, here is the conclusion for those to lazy to read the entire article:

"Goodlatte said, the "9-0 decision last week was the 13th time the Supreme Court has voted 9-0 that the president has exceeded his constitutional authority." A thorough review of the 13 cases found many instances where presidential authority was not at issue. Further, most of the cases originated under and were first litigated by the Bush administration."

We rate Goodlatte’s statement False.

Last edited:
"Those who forsake the law praise the wicked, but those who keep the law resist them."

The House has officially decided to sue Obama for the usurpation of legislative powers, all of which are vested in Congress according to Article I of the US Constitution.

The question however is how Obama will react. Will he scoff at both the Legislative and Judicial Branches and plow along anyway? What happens then?

Is Obama a dictator?

And herein lies the problem. If he is a dictator, the Court's opinion will not shake him, it will merely be an opinion.

If they rule that he is not a dictator, then we no longer have need of Congress, since apparently the President can rightfully assume any and all legislative powers at any time. Congress would merely function as Caesar's Rubber Stamp at best. Congress becomes worthless.

Only anti American faux patriots like the author of the OP hope for civil unrest and a destruction of the longest self government in this history of mankind. I don't know what made 2nd Amendment into the callous seditionist he has become, but someone 27 years old without a real career must be alienated from our society, especially when the President of the United States, a man of color, has achieved so much in a mere 13 years more on this earth.

An alienation which 2nd projects is a serious mental health issue, it is the stuff of mass murders, and other fringe human beings who spend a short time on earth and do harm to many others for no other reason than their lifetime of failures. Having a man of color must have put 2nd over the edge - he truly is a danger to himself and others, IMO.

Indeed, the only result for this continuation of nonsense is a very bad ending for the far right.

I don't know what made 2nd Amendment into the callous seditionist he has become, but someone 27 years old without a real career must be alienated from our society, especially when the President of the United States, a man of color, has achieved so much in a mere 13 years more on this earth.

Why emphasis on "man of color" ?

What exactly has Obama achieved in the past 13 years?

How about you go help the "men of color" in Chicago that are being murdered by the thousands in your Progressive gun-free utopia.

How about you go to black churches, like I do, I teach about Jury Nullification, in order to keep good and young black men out of jail for victimless crimes --- so their children have fathers, and their mothers don't have to work 2 jobs with their kids in daycare.

What have you EVER done for black people? [MENTION=20297]Wry Catcher[/MENTION]

I bet $100 that my lectures on Jury Nullification have saved more young black men in the past 2 years than Obama has ever done for blacks in the past 13 years. I am routinely detained in front of the Cohalen Court Complex in Suffolk County for handing out Jury Nullification pamphlets. Have you ever suffered detainment for a black person?

Today, as it was in the past, it's only Classical Liberals that truly champion colored people. It was you KKK eugenicist Democrats that fooled them into aborting more than half their own population that continue to disarm them, impoverish and jail them. Even your Affirmative Actions policies are a revised form of "White Man's Burden," rooted in white superiority and black inferiority.

I put this lecture/seminar guide up on USMB more than a year ago.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/gener...ow-to-save-our-youngest-adult-generation.html

Shred this divisive and dangerous man while I'm at work. it's people like these that seek to divide and conquer this nation.

[MENTION=19543]Geaux4it[/MENTION] [MENTION=40803]House[/MENTION] [MENTION=27958]LadyGunSlinger[/MENTION] [MENTION=22590]AquaAthena[/MENTION] [MENTION=27995]Uncensored2008[/MENTION] [MENTION=17441]Newby[/MENTION] [MENTION=20854]Zander[/MENTION] [MENTION=31640]koshergrl[/MENTION] [MENTION=46151]HelenaHandbag[/MENTION] [MENTION=11944]Mad Scientist[/MENTION] [MENTION=5035]GHook93[/MENTION] [MENTION=12394]PoliticalChic[/MENTION] [MENTION=20102]mudwhistle[/MENTION] [MENTION=43198]Pete7469[/MENTION] [MENTION=43198]Pete7469[/MENTION] [MENTION=34478]Clementine[/MENTION] [MENTION=41356]S.J.[/MENTION] [MENTION=46110]pvsi[/MENTION] [MENTION=39750]Intolerant[/MENTION] [MENTION=46796]shart_attack[/MENTION] [MENTION=25451]tinydancer[/MENTION] [MENTION=25451]tinydancer[/MENTION] [MENTION=21524]oldfart[/MENTION] [MENTION=24036]R.C. Christian[/MENTION] [MENTION=23239]westwall[/MENTION] [MENTION=42380]OriginalShroom[/MENTION] [MENTION=40845]Jeremiah[/MENTION] [MENTION=35716]SAYIT[/MENTION] [MENTION=20545]Mr. H.[/MENTION] [MENTION=47870]Vigilante[/MENTION] [MENTION=13580]CaféAuLait[/MENTION] [MENTION=25505]Jroc[/MENTION] [MENTION=31153]HenryBHough[/MENTION] [MENTION=42969]jon_berzerk[/MENTION] [MENTION=47390]DriftingSand[/MENTION] [MENTION=11635]Kat[/MENTION]zndog [MENTION=47390]DriftingSand[/MENTION] [MENTION=1528]Yurt[/MENTION] [MENTION=47812]CorvusRexus[/MENTION]ENTION=19543]Geaux4it[/MENTION] [MENTION=40803]House[/MENTION] [MENTION=27958]LadyGunSlinger[/MENTION] [MENTION=22590]AquaAthena[/MENTION] [MENTION=27995]Uncensored2008[/MENTION] [MENTION=17441]Newby[/MENTION] [MENTION=20854]Zander[/MENTION] [MENTION=31640]koshergrl[/MENTION] [MENTION=46151]HelenaHandbag[/MENTION] [MENTION=11944]Mad Scientist[/MENTION] [MENTION=5035]GHook93[/MENTION] [MENTION=12394]PoliticalChic[/MENTION] [MENTION=20102]mudwhistle[/MENTION] [MENTION=43198]Pete7469[/MENTION] [MENTION=43198]Pete7469[/MENTION] [MENTION=34478]Clementine[/MENTION] [MENTION=41356]S.J.[/MENTION] [MENTION=46110]pvsi[/MENTION] [MENTION=39750]Intolerant[/MENTION] [MENTION=46796]shart_attack[/MENTION] [MENTION=25451]tinydancer[/MENTION] [MENTION=25451]tinydancer[/MENTION] [MENTION=21524]oldfart[/MENTION] [MENTION=24036]R.C. Christian[/MENTION] [MENTION=23239]westwall[/MENTION] [MENTION=42380]OriginalShroom[/MENTION] [MENTION=40845]Jeremiah[/MENTION] [MENTION=35716]SAYIT[/MENTION] [MENTION=20545]Mr. H.[/MENTION] [MENTION=47870]Vigilante[/MENTION] [MENTION=13580]CaféAuLait[/MENTION] [MENTION=25505]Jroc[/MENTION] [MENTION=31153]HenryBHough[/MENTION] [MENTION=42969]jon_berzerk[/MENTION] [MENTION=47390]DriftingSand[/MENTION] [MENTION=11635]Kat[/MENTION]zndog [MENTION=47390]DriftingSand[/MENTION] [MENTION=1528]Yurt[/MENTION] [MENTION=47812]CorvusRexus[/MENTION]

Last edited:
I don't know what made 2nd Amendment into the callous seditionist he has become, but someone 27 years old without a real career must be alienated from our society, especially when the President of the United States, a man of color, has achieved so much in a mere 13 years more on this earth.

How about you go help the "men of color" in Chicago that are being murdered by the thousands in your Progressive gun-free utopia.

How about you go to black churches, like I do, I teach about Jury Nullification, in order to keep good and young black men out of jail for victimless crimes --- so their children have fathers, and their mothers don't have to work 2 jobs with their kids in daycare.

I bet $100 that my lectures on Jury Nullification have saved more young black men in the past 2 years than Obama has ever done for blacks in the past 13 years. I am routinely detained in front of the Cohalen Court Complex in Suffolk County for handing out Jury Nullification pamphlets. Have you ever suffered detainment for a black person?

Today, as it was in the past, it's only Classical Liberals that truly champion colored people. It was you KKK eugenicist Democrats that fooled them into aborting more than half their own population that continue to disarm them, impoverish and jail them. Even your Affirmative Actions policies are a revised form of "White Man's Burden," rooted in white superiority and black inferiority.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/gener...ow-to-save-our-youngest-adult-generation.html

Shred this divisive and dangerous man while I'm at work. it's people like these that seek to divide and conquer this nation.

[MENTION=19543]Geaux4it[/MENTION] [MENTION=40803]House[/MENTION] [MENTION=27958]LadyGunSlinger[/MENTION] [MENTION=22590]AquaAthena[/MENTION] [MENTION=27995]Uncensored2008[/MENTION] [MENTION=17441]Newby[/MENTION] [MENTION=20854]Zander[/MENTION] [MENTION=31640]koshergrl[/MENTION] [MENTION=46151]HelenaHandbag[/MENTION] [MENTION=11944]Mad Scientist[/MENTION] [MENTION=5035]GHook93[/MENTION] [MENTION=12394]PoliticalChic[/MENTION] [MENTION=20102]mudwhistle[/MENTION] [MENTION=43198]Pete7469[/MENTION] [MENTION=43198]Pete7469[/MENTION] [MENTION=34478]Clementine[/MENTION] [MENTION=41356]S.J.[/MENTION] [MENTION=46110]pvsi[/MENTION] [MENTION=39750]Intolerant[/MENTION] [MENTION=46796]shart_attack[/MENTION] [MENTION=25451]tinydancer[/MENTION] [MENTION=25451]tinydancer[/MENTION] [MENTION=21524]oldfart[/MENTION] [MENTION=24036]R.C. Christian[/MENTION] [MENTION=23239]westwall[/MENTION] [MENTION=42380]OriginalShroom[/MENTION] [MENTION=40845]Jeremiah[/MENTION] [MENTION=35716]SAYIT[/MENTION] [MENTION=20545]Mr. H.[/MENTION] [MENTION=47870]Vigilante[/MENTION] [MENTION=13580]CaféAuLait[/MENTION] [MENTION=25505]Jroc[/MENTION] [MENTION=31153]HenryBHough[/MENTION] [MENTION=42969]jon_berzerk[/MENTION] [MENTION=47390]DriftingSand[/MENTION] [MENTION=11635]Kat[/MENTION]zndog [MENTION=47390]DriftingSand[/MENTION] [MENTION=1528]Yurt[/MENTION] [MENTION=47812]CorvusRexus[/MENTION]ENTION=19543]Geaux4it[/MENTION] [MENTION=40803]House[/MENTION] [MENTION=27958]LadyGunSlinger[/MENTION] [MENTION=22590]AquaAthena[/MENTION] [MENTION=27995]Uncensored2008[/MENTION] [MENTION=17441]Newby[/MENTION] [MENTION=20854]Zander[/MENTION] [MENTION=31640]koshergrl[/MENTION] [MENTION=46151]HelenaHandbag[/MENTION] [MENTION=11944]Mad Scientist[/MENTION] [MENTION=5035]GHook93[/MENTION] [MENTION=12394]PoliticalChic[/MENTION] [MENTION=20102]mudwhistle[/MENTION] [MENTION=43198]Pete7469[/MENTION] [MENTION=43198]Pete7469[/MENTION] [MENTION=34478]Clementine[/MENTION] [MENTION=41356]S.J.[/MENTION] [MENTION=46110]pvsi[/MENTION] [MENTION=39750]Intolerant[/MENTION] [MENTION=46796]shart_attack[/MENTION] [MENTION=25451]tinydancer[/MENTION] [MENTION=25451]tinydancer[/MENTION] [MENTION=21524]oldfart[/MENTION] [MENTION=24036]R.C. Christian[/MENTION] [MENTION=23239]westwall[/MENTION] [MENTION=42380]OriginalShroom[/MENTION] [MENTION=40845]Jeremiah[/MENTION] [MENTION=35716]SAYIT[/MENTION] [MENTION=20545]Mr. H.[/MENTION] [MENTION=47870]Vigilante[/MENTION] [MENTION=13580]CaféAuLait[/MENTION] [MENTION=25505]Jroc[/MENTION] [MENTION=31153]HenryBHough[/MENTION] [MENTION=42969]jon_berzerk[/MENTION] [MENTION=47390]DriftingSand[/MENTION] [MENTION=11635]Kat[/MENTION]zndog [MENTION=47390]DriftingSand[/MENTION] [MENTION=1528]Yurt[/MENTION] [MENTION=47812]CorvusRexus[/MENTION]
God bless you. I also have been very often called anti Semite, ironically for nothing more than speaking out in support of Semites in the middle east. Evil plots by deception, and masses are brainwashed by suppressing the intelligent and putting the ignorant on the display.

Hubristic statement: "I bet $100 that my lectures on Jury Nullification have saved more young black men in the past 2 years than Obama has ever done for blacks in the past 13 years."

2dA is not a classical liberal at all: Washington and Jefferson would have nothing to do with him.

Hubristic statement: "I bet $100 that my lectures on Jury Nullification have saved more young black men in the past 2 years than Obama has ever done for blacks in the past 13 years."

2dA is not a classical liberal at all: Washington and Jefferson would have nothing to do with him.

Hubris? I was just slandered in a most vile and spiteful manner by Wry Catcher. I have a right defend myself, and furthermore, after being detained 6 times for handing out Jury Nullification pamphlets in the BLACKEST neighborhood on Long Island (Central Islip), I think I can say, with absolutely certainty, that I've done more and suffered more for blacks than Obama ever has.

What have you ever done for blacks Jake?

Hubris? I was just slandered in a most vile and spiteful manner by Wry Catcher. I have a right defend myself, and furthermore, after being detained 6 times for handing out Jury Nullification pamphlets in the BLACKEST neighborhood on Long Island (Central Islip), I think I can say, with absolutely certainty, that I've done more and suffered more for blacks than Obama ever has.

What have you ever done for blacks Jake?

Why were you detained? Give us a full story, objectively, for what happened. No names, please. I honor your effort if it is as you say.

In a march for civil rights in an East Texas town a long time ago, I was stabbed by a klucker.

Later in the military, I ensured that racism was eradicated in my units; those black and white who could not handle it went home.

I taught my children to respect all people for the content of their character only.

In the family business, from which I retired a year and a half ago, we worked hard to make sure it was free of ageism, sexism, racism, and ethno-centrism. You can imagine that in our business locations from west Florida to East Texas we had some interesting experiences.

I volunteer for homeless programs here in the city, and many of our clients are people of color.

I hope in 35 years, you can say the same. Hopefully, in that time, it will have become irrelevant.

I've done nothing for black men and women that I've not done for Asian men and women, white men and women and each and every race, ethnicity or creed with the youth I coached as a volunteer and those I recruited, trained or managed in my career in law enforcement

Actually I think 2nd Amendments post was evidence of racism (the poor black people need my help).

Look at that mention list! You have all the cool people ( and their clones, apparently) on your side.

I would be very surprised if SCOTUS choses to hear any challenge based on it being a "tax".

They already ruled that as a "tax", it's constitutional - they're not going to change their minds.

Wrong, the only thing ruled on is the governments power to tax, nothing was said about its constitutionality because that wasn't part of the challenge, they only hear the specific parts that are being challenged in that particular case. You might want to actually read the decision, you'll get a really good lesson in circular reasoning. The acrobatics and the hoops Roberts performed were amazing would have been neat if it weren't such a bunch of BS.

Go back and read the decision. the Roberts court will uphold it by 7 to 2 at the least.

We won't know for a few years since they won't actually collect the tax till next Jan, if it is upheld we will be truly in a post-constitutional era.

Actually this administrating has been shot down 13 times 9-0 but believe it or not it's not a record, Clinton was shot down 18 times 9-0.

Wrong, the only thing ruled on is the governments power to tax, nothing was said about its constitutionality because that wasn't part of the challenge, they only hear the specific parts that are being challenged in that particular case. You might want to actually read the decision, you'll get a really good lesson in circular reasoning. The acrobatics and the hoops Roberts performed were amazing would have been neat if it weren't such a bunch of BS.

Go back and read the decision. the Roberts court will uphold it by 7 to 2 at the least.

We won't know for a few years since they won't actually collect the tax till next Jan, if it is upheld we will be truly in a post-constitutional era.

How? By what standard?

The legislation, much of it from the Bush era, was shot down, not the President.

Is Obama a dictator?

Complete and utter emotive nonsense!

There is no "constitutional crisis".

Obama is not a "dictator".

What we see are attempts by a disgruntled minority to nullify federal laws.

They have failed to achieve their goal in the ballot box.

They have failed to achieve their goal by holding the nation hostage.

They are about to fail again with a baseless lawsuit.

The nation and the Constitution will weather this storm in a Tea Party cup because the balance of power is shifting out of their hands. It might take until 2020 and another Census for the new demographics to fully take effect but the current temper tantrum has no future in my opinion. Moderate rational compromise will prevail in the end.

Forum List

Back