Is Adam Kinzinger a patriot?

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017

Story by Philip Bump Washington Post
(snippet)
Recognizing that the audience for Vice President Kamala Harris’s acceptance speech would probably draw in a broader, less heavily Democratic audience, the lineup of speakers at the Democratic convention Thursday evening included a number of validators from outside the party.

Among them was former Illinois congressman Adam Kinzinger. He was speaking not because he’s a Democrat — he isn’t — but because his tenure in the House brought him into conflict with then-President Donald Trump. Kinzinger, like other speakers and like many Americans, was not pro-Harris, as such, but anti-Trump.

He criticized Trump because Trump attempted to subvert an election and, with it, the American democratic system.

“I’ve learned something about the Democratic Party, and I want to let my fellow Republicans in on the secret: The Democrats are as patriotic as us,” Kinzinger said

Comment:
The Radical Left Washington Post is almost always dishonest.
There was no insurrection.
It was a protest against the corrupt Democrat Party's ballot box stuffing crimes.
Adam Kinzinger betrayed his country when he played along with Nancy Pelosi's crazy insurrection conspiracy propaganda.
And the Dirty Democrats are not patriotic.
They refuse to defend the sovereignty of our country.
They constantly accuse patriots of being racist and jingoistic.
They love burning flags.

flagburningdemocratbigots.JPG

J6 is such a massively losing issue for republicans. I love MAGA defending it daily across all of their MSM, helping to remind Americans who they are :thup:

:heehee:

But he is a milquetoast and an asshole.

Adam Kinzinger​

Adam Kinzinger served in the Air Force in both Iraq and Afghanistan. He has always been a strong supporter of U.S. leadership in the Middle East, and he was among the first members of Congress to call for airstrikes against ISIS. He continues to focus on eradicating this threat with a comprehensive and detailed strategy.
In 2007, he received the United States Air Force Airman’s Medal for saving the life of a young woman who was being violently attacked. He wrestled the knife away from the attacker and pinned him to the ground until the police arrived.
He was also awarded the National Guard’s Valley Forge Cross for Heroism and was selected as the Southeastern Wisconsin American Red Cross Hero of the Year.
as a Deputy Republican Whip at the age of 38, Congressman Kinzinger [was] one of the youngest Members of Congress and was named ‘A Republican Role Model for 2017’ by the Washington Post.
Representative Adam Kinzinger

i guess he was no captain bonespurs! :auiqs.jpg:

Story by Philip Bump Washington Post
(snippet)
Recognizing that the audience for Vice President Kamala Harris’s acceptance speech would probably draw in a broader, less heavily Democratic audience, the lineup of speakers at the Democratic convention Thursday evening included a number of validators from outside the party.

Among them was former Illinois congressman Adam Kinzinger. He was speaking not because he’s a Democrat — he isn’t — but because his tenure in the House brought him into conflict with then-President Donald Trump. Kinzinger, like other speakers and like many Americans, was not pro-Harris, as such, but anti-Trump.

He criticized Trump because Trump attempted to subvert an election and, with it, the American democratic system.

“I’ve learned something about the Democratic Party, and I want to let my fellow Republicans in on the secret: The Democrats are as patriotic as us,” Kinzinger said

Comment:
The Radical Left Washington Post is almost always dishonest.
There was no insurrection.
It was a protest against the corrupt Democrat Party's ballot box stuffing crimes.
Adam Kinzinger betrayed his country when he played along with Nancy Pelosi's crazy insurrection conspiracy propaganda.
And the Dirty Democrats are not patriotic.
They refuse to defend the sovereignty of our country.
They constantly accuse patriots of being racist and jingoistic.
They love burning flags.

View attachment 1000833
No. Just a Republican who butt munches the looney left.

Forum List

Back