Is Alabama a Racist State?

Alabama hasn't been a racist state since the Democrats stopped lynching black folks back in the 1920's.

What about all those murders by the KKK (who are now Republicans) back in the 1960s and 1970s?

Look: If you're going to comment on American history, the least you could do is learn something about us.

The Klan from its inception and up through the 60's and 70's was comprised completely of registered Democrats. I will go so far as to say that there's most likely never been a lynching of a black person in this country, by any Klan member who was a registered Republican.

I don't know the political affiliation of any current Klan members because I've never really seen one. But if I ever do, I'll be sure to ask him or her.

So where did all those Democrats go? Did they all die suddenly after 1980? Replaced by young, Republicans? If that's true then why are so many Republicans in the South born in the 1940s.

They're still with us. But they all mysteriously turned into communists at some point in 1968. They found out that they could run up a bigger body count by just murdering the blacks in the womb, instead of lynching them.

True story, mang. I shit you not. :biggrin:

So how did the South flip from Democrat to Republican if the electorate stayed the same? (racist majority Democrats staying Democrats, and non-racist majority Republicans staying Republicans).

If those electorates are the same, then how do republicans win now?
All but one Dixiecrat switched to the Republican Party. The rest died as Democrats. We have video. Here's another video for those who think the Southern Strategy was real. It's a myth

Last edited:
For starters, Alabama is NOT 45% black.

Race and Hispanic Origin
White alone, percent, July 1, 2016, (V2016)(a) 69.3%

Black or African American alone, percent, July 1, 2016, (V2016)(a) 26.8%

American Indian and Alaska Native alone, percent, July 1, 2016, (V2016)(a) 0.7%

Asian alone, percent, July 1, 2016, (V2016)(a) 1.4%

Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander alone, percent, July 1, 2016, (V2016)(a) 0.1%

Two or More Races, percent, July 1, 2016, (V2016) 1.6%

Hispanic or Latino, percent, July 1, 2016, (V2016)(b) 4.2%

White alone, not Hispanic or Latino, percent, July 1, 2016, (V2016) 65.8%

U.S. Census Bureau QuickFacts: Alabama

They elected Doug Jones, so yes.
70% of the white folks in Alabama voted for a child rapist. Doesn`t that make you proud?
i'm sorry - who raped a child that was voted for in the last election?

if you'd stop lying about what happened so you can go for "maximum drama" a lot of this bullshit drama people do would die down. this isn't to dismiss what happened, but it wasn't rape now was it?

So, will the OP return and admit his mistake ?
bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

good one. way to start off a friday. :)

we've given so much power to the word racism people want to use it as a "trump" card for their emo rants way too often. the problem is, it simply diminishes the value of that "power" each time they cry wolf with it and push it even further into stupid.

ie - we just want this one flag gone - that's all! well that turned into erasing a ton of our own history cause they didn't think it was nice. they "the fanatical left" can't stop. give them 1 victory they use it as a spring board for dumbass.

How is it a state that is almost 45% black have only 1 black representative?

Current Alabama Elected Representatives | Pictures, Bios, Position Statements and Social Media Links | Vote-AL

And its state representatives are almost 85% white

Current Alabama Elected Representatives | Pictures, Bios, Position Statements and Social Media Links | Vote-AL

And it's state senate is almost 95% white

Just putting together this thread makes me puke, Alabama is a disgusting state of racism and bigotry.

Interesting statistics. But you haven't presented a case for Alabama being racist.

I think what you have found is gerrymandering.

African Americans vote about 90% Democratic- and Republicans have likely gerry mandered the shit out of districts in Alabama to ensure that Democrats can't get elected.

and what does the fact that it's gerrymandered in that fashion indicate?

I'll point out that as soon as Alabama passed a voter ID law, they closed the motor vehicle offices in black neighborhoods.

does that help?
Black neighborhoods are dangerous and do blacks NOT have cars?

What about all those murders by the KKK (who are now Republicans) back in the 1960s and 1970s?

Look: If you're going to comment on American history, the least you could do is learn something about us.

The Klan from its inception and up through the 60's and 70's was comprised completely of registered Democrats. I will go so far as to say that there's most likely never been a lynching of a black person in this country, by any Klan member who was a registered Republican.

I don't know the political affiliation of any current Klan members because I've never really seen one. But if I ever do, I'll be sure to ask him or her.

So where did all those Democrats go? Did they all die suddenly after 1980? Replaced by young, Republicans? If that's true then why are so many Republicans in the South born in the 1940s.

They're still with us. But they all mysteriously turned into communists at some point in 1968. They found out that they could run up a bigger body count by just murdering the blacks in the womb, instead of lynching them.

True story, mang. I shit you not. :biggrin:

So how did the South flip from Democrat to Republican if the electorate stayed the same? (racist majority Democrats staying Democrats, and non-racist majority Republicans staying Republicans).

If those electorates are the same, then how do republicans win now?

Do Democrats also think that Today's Germans are all still Nazis and Today's Japanese are all still Kamakazis....left wingers love their dumb stereotyping

Funny coming from the contards that keep saying that Democrats of today are the same as the Democrats of 1860- but the white Christians in the South have all changed.

They elected Doug Jones, so yes.
70% of the white folks in Alabama voted for a child rapist. Doesn`t that make you proud?
Pretty much. Look at who voted for Al Franken, Bill Clinton, Hillary, etc.

One child rapist doesn't stand a chance against that crowd.
None of the 3 you mentioned have been accused of raping a 14 year old.
Hillary laughs as she recalls the time she tricked the legal system into freeing a child rapist.

No one can stand a chance against that crowd.

Forum List

Back