Is America About To Hit The Boiling Point?

"...people are fed up to the top of their heads over all the treason, corruption and rot." in the demorat party and the corrupt regime in the white house. :up:
You've got it wrong, chum. Obama is in the White House because the people were tired of all the treason, corruption and rot." in the repugnicant party and the corrupt regime in the white house.
And now they are done with the corrupt regime in the white hut. It's been too disgraced to call it the white house.

Haha to do battle? With white people?? Um...check history bro. You don't want that. Nobody fights wars like white people. That would be a horrible mistake on yalls part.

Oh and white racists lost AND won the Civil War. You do know....the reason Abraham Lincoln wanted the slaves freed (property) was so he could deport them right? See....the 4th Amendment banned him from seizing slaves since they were property. Free them...and they now are just illegal aliens. Deportable. He was killed before his ultimate goal was achieved.
I have checked history. Looks like whites have to lie first and pretend you are friendly in order to get up your courage. Then you have to make sure everyone is inebriated or high. Lastly you sick white jesus on the natives. Today is different. The other races know your tricks so you will have a large ass kicking coming if you get brave.

Ah. You must have read a shitty history book. Whites almost never lose wars unless it's to other whites.
Lessee. Little Big Horn, Vietnam, Haiti, Bay of Pigs, a Host of former African colonies,.... shall I go on? These (White) losses are real historical facts
The Americas, Australia, Europe, India, South Africa, Russia.....shall I go on? These (White) conquered and occupied territories are real historical facts.
We know that but the premise that White people have always been victorious over non White nations is false. South Africa is no longer under White rule..that is a post de facto loss. But don't forget Ethiopia's victory over Italy in WWI. The first time in history that a modern indusrial nation had been defeated by a relatively primitive state.
White people tend to forget Blacks kicking the ass of whites resulted in the doubling in size of the US.

If the GOP candidate is selected through shady establishment mechanisms instead of voters, there will be a war. Cling-ons Kasich and Little Marco need to drop out and stop inching us in that direction.

So you’d be fighting for Donald Trump, am I correct?
SaintMichael is a well behaved lap dog. Of course he will be fighting for his great white man.

If the GOP candidate is selected through shady establishment mechanisms instead of voters, there will be a war. Cling-ons Kasich and Little Marco need to drop out and stop inching us in that direction.

Was I unclear? The clingons need to drop off and get flushed. Then a convention will produce a clear winner between Trump and Cruz.

SaintMichael is a well behaved lap dog. Of course he will be fighting for his great white man.
Actually she's a woman. Smokin' hot.

No Trump is a man. Youre trying to rationalize being gay by claiming he is a woman.

Yep I think so. and you can thank that snake Democrat party and Obama was the leader of it. all this class war fare they run on to divide us for their votes. Obama has set back race relations with his stupid rhetoric like how, "Trayvon Martin could have been his son if he had one:" what kind of inflammatory thing for a President to say. and the he went on and on for eight years. i I can't remember seeing it this bad in my 60 years. but all this was planned and carried out by Obama with the help from Al Sharpton. Holder, now this lynch woman and every politician traitor in the Democrat party

Sadly, you are correct. The Democratic party has hit a new low with their constant playing of the race card and need to divide us among class lines.

No Trump is a man. Youre trying to rationalize being gay by claiming he is a woman.

My wife is white, Trump is orange. And considering you're the one prolific with the gay references, it's clear you're badly concealing your own inner struggle. "Low down", isn't that what you brothers call it?

Was I unclear? The clingons need to drop off and get flushed. Then a convention will produce a clear winner between Trump and Cruz.

So, one year ago…could you ever picture yourself in a civil war fighting for a multi-billionaire who favors planned parenthood, taxing the wealthy, is pro-choice, and who mocks Christianity?

My wife is white, Trump is orange. And considering you're the one prolific with the gay references, it's clear you're badly concealing your own inner struggle. "Low down", isn't that what you brothers call it?
What does your wife have to do with what I said? I said Trump is a man. You claimed he was smoking hot. Youre gay and thats ok but dont try to pretend youre not.

So, one year ago…could you ever picture yourself in a civil war fighting for a multi-billionaire who favors planned parenthood, taxing the wealthy, is pro-choice, and who mocks Christianity?
I don't fight for anything but my country which I endear to save it from demonic Leftists like you. Anything short of that doesn't entice me to give up Directv, cold bottled beer, and the heated toilet seat my in laws got for us last Christmas.

I don't fight for anything but my country which I endear to save it from demonic Leftists like you. Anything short of that doesn't entice me to give up Directv, cold bottled beer, and the heated toilet seat my in laws got for us last Christmas.

he he he

Forum List

Back