Is America un-salvageable?

It's gonna be fun watching those trucks bringing ballots after midnight being burned to the ground.
This is the crap that the QMAGAtards do to try and make things unsalvageable.

1663545340490.png

Cleaning up after that crap is ongoing.

I am grieving all the time.. if only subconsciously

you?

It seems America was such a great idea but it is gone now.

Maybe the voting systems across Amereica will be in perfect shape in 22 and 24 and all is not lost but i just don't know.. The thugs rigged the election and God knows what they will do again. You know, they live in this world completely, never looking forward to the next Realm because they are too wise to believe in Heaven and Hell, dontcha know?

so they act like this world is just SO important and so.. gotta have it all, whether we violate the 10 Commandments or whatever the hell we have to do.

that's not to say that Christians should ignore this life. . not hardly. But the dims act like their lives depend on being in control. That's sick. I mean, if you have to violate your conscience to get what you (think you) want---Well, whatever.

Quit whining, loser.

America is, and always will be, awesome!

Well, since the OP asked the question.

NO, this country cannot be saved.

The reason is very hurtful, so I shan't be specific.

There are some people in this country that simply cannot and never will -- despite all the money already spent on the problem -- be a harmonious part of American society.

Eventually (in the next century), the country will implode when most Americans can simply no longer tolerate the misery caused by such disharmony.
the misery caused by clueless dims (such a redundant term, I know)

We cannot survive all that reckless spending and idiotic policies both here and abroad.. the fact that the president is compromised w/ China .. etc

The American dream is over and never coming back j

Lately I rather follow Israel news
i sometimes think this exact thought.

We need a larger than life hero to even begin to salvage it. Trump would work but he'd have to fire all the demonrats in the Swamp aka Sewer

If it continues like it is now, yes, it will be totally unsalvageable soon.

In fact, America is well on its way to total annihilation as we speak.....crumbling before our very eyes!
yeh... and morally we are already there

:(

Sorry about that.
Obviously I was referencing your last line in the OP said "I mean, if you have to violate your conscience to get what you (think you) want"
I'm saying the left doesn't have an actual conscience, they have cognitive dissonance to block it & an ends justify the means dogma to replace it
what exactly do u mean by cognitive dissonance to block a conscience?

I have a vague idea what cog diss is.. but.. if you could explain..?

:)

Do you really wanna find out? The 2020 election was fabricated from whole cloth.

Real people outweigh Democrats voters by 30% or more. I know we can stop you.

He's being a shitass.
didn't take long for me to figure out that falsely named Rightwinger

sheez.. talk about clueless moron..

what exactly do u mean by cognitive dissonance to block a conscience?

I have a vague idea what cog diss is.. but.. if you could explain..?

:)
Cognitive dissonance occurs when something in the real world doesn't align with someone's strongly held beliefs & the brain/ego protects itself by rejecting the new facts.
While a normal conscience will recognize the difference between right & wrong, an "ends justify the means" despotic mentality prevalent on the left is competing against it.
This conflict triggers the cognitive dissonance.
The blocking mechanism of the cognitive dissonance will reject the truth the conscience is trying to convey, thereby allowing a person to commit unconscionable acts while maintaining the delusion of a clear (but now corrupted) conscience.
twainfoolingpeople.jpeg

Cognitive dissonance occurs when something in the real world doesn't align with someone's strongly held beliefs & the brain/ego protects itself by rejecting the new facts.
While a normal conscience will recognize the difference between right & wrong, an "ends justify the means" despotic mentality prevalent on the left is competing against it.
This conflict triggers the cognitive dissonance.
The blocking mechanism of the cognitive dissonance will reject the truth the conscience is trying to convey, thereby allowing a person to commit unconscionable acts while maintaining the delusion of a clear (but now corrupted) conscience.
View attachment 698624
I always thought it was ignoring reality

but maybe that's what you're saying? justifying evil acts by ignoring that they are evil acts?

Yup, you caught us

The fun part was that 2020 was just a practice run, 2022 and 2024 will be Republican massacres

You have no idea how we did it in 2020, what makes you think you can stop us now?

:dance:
All kinds of ideas and the evidence to back it.

Forum List

Back