Is America

President Trump who won in a landslide was the last hope for the USA. But as Dr. Thomas Sowell said a decade ago. If Obama got a second, the USA would reach the point of no return and descend into third worldism. And as Dr. Thomas Sowell points out the anti-America, anti-Western, agenda has been in progress for decades.

You’re ex military and you don’t know what BHO did? My goodness. The sequester was a giant fail. Our soldiers captured by Iran and we apologize? Epic fail. Rise of ISIS. Vilification of Israel. Rise to power of China as they were unchecked. Rise of Black Lives Matter (terror) group. Massive regulations on private industry and banking. Come on man.

You were in Iranian waters. You owed them an apology. ISIS came about because of Iraq and Afghanistan started by Baby Bush. China has been left unchecked since Bush 1. BLM is not a terrorist group. A lot are a bunch of idiots however. If corporations and banks can't regulate themselves I have no problem with gvot regulating them.
That was disputed and no we didn’t owe them anything. Iran is a terror state. All we owe them is bombs and bullets. BLM is a terror group. If you cannot see that then I cannot help you. Regulate themselves? What?

Well written and fairly accurate article Grump. Thanks for posting it. I agree, it is not all trump, but he has certainly been a spark to kick it into high gear toward going off the track completely. We need a statesman at the helm of the ship of state, not a divide and conquer opportunist. I hope the Biden Administration hits the ground running and can work with individuals of good conscience and common sense on both sides of the aisle to get back on track.
You don't think that Obama was a divide and conquer opportunist?
He could have written a book on it. Don't expect Biden to do much other than
taking orders from those behind the curtain.
But, yes, America is in trouble by both the democrats AND republicans.
They haven't been servants of the People for decades. The people are servants of the politicians.
How else can a person get elected into office with very little cash and come out a millionaire?
No. I do not think Obama was a divide and conquer opportunist. He was ok at the job, not a shining star, but not a divider or destroyer as we have now. Show me what he took other than book royalties and speaking fees, as well as his wife also writing a best seller. I am a white guy in the south. They did not alienate me and his being in office gave me the breathing room to get my financial house back in order so I could retire in comfort, as I was supposed to be able to after 40 plus years making my way on my own.

I was a big Obama supporter. These are small matters but well within (as opposed to beyond) the pale of graft but here it goes:

Vacations in Martha's Vineyard and Hawaii. While it is true he is from Hawaii and 24/7/365 Secret Service security isn't cheap, visiting 8 times in 8 years when he hasn't lived there for most of his adult life is a bit of an eyebrow raiser. The trips to Martha's Vineyard...yikes. I have never been there but can you imagine how much it costs to put up 100 staffers at the local Hampton Inn. I'm certainly not one who thinks the President of the United States should never get a vacation but visit the Smoky Mountains or Yellowstone or the Badlands etc... To me this seemed excessive.

The second thing I was going to bring up was that supposedly, Obama's Mother In Law will get a pension of $160,000 per year. It turns out that was false.

Meister had made the point that they came into office and went out millionaires nefariously. Unlikely the first 4 years of Obama travel comes up to the first 4 years of trump and trump likes to go to trump properties, even planning state events at trump properties in this country and others. Certainly no bargain for the American people. Obama's travel certainly is not graft or attempted graft that put money in his pocket to make him a millionaire, and that is what I was responding to.

Damn you're such a liar. The Trump organization writes a check to the treasury for any profits made from foreign dignitaries. maobama paid his supporters to rent their homes and the money came right back to him.

Link please

Well written and fairly accurate article Grump. Thanks for posting it. I agree, it is not all trump, but he has certainly been a spark to kick it into high gear toward going off the track completely. We need a statesman at the helm of the ship of state, not a divide and conquer opportunist. I hope the Biden Administration hits the ground running and can work with individuals of good conscience and common sense on both sides of the aisle to get back on track.
They haven't been servants of the People for decades. The people are servants of the politicians.
How else can a person get elected into office with very little cash and come out a millionaire?
No. I do not think Obama was a divide and conquer opportunist. He was ok at the job, not a shining star, but not a divider or destroyer as we have now. Show me what he took other than book royalties and speaking fees, as well as his wife also writing a best seller. I am a white guy in the south. They did not alienate me and his being in office gave me the breathing room to get my financial house back in order so I could retire in comfort, as I was supposed to be able to after 40 plus years making my way on my own.

I was a big Obama supporter. These are small matters but well within (as opposed to beyond) the pale of graft but here it goes:

Vacations in Martha's Vineyard and Hawaii. While it is true he is from Hawaii and 24/7/365 Secret Service security isn't cheap, visiting 8 times in 8 years when he hasn't lived there for most of his adult life is a bit of an eyebrow raiser. The trips to Martha's Vineyard...yikes. I have never been there but can you imagine how much it costs to put up 100 staffers at the local Hampton Inn. I'm certainly not one who thinks the President of the United States should never get a vacation but visit the Smoky Mountains or Yellowstone or the Badlands etc... To me this seemed excessive.

The second thing I was going to bring up was that supposedly, Obama's Mother In Law will get a pension of $160,000 per year. It turns out that was false.

Meister had made the point that they came into office and went out millionaires nefariously. Unlikely the first 4 years of Obama travel comes up to the first 4 years of trump and trump likes to go to trump properties, even planning state events at trump properties in this country and others. Certainly no bargain for the American people. Obama's travel certainly is not graft or attempted graft that put money in his pocket to make him a millionaire, and that is what I was responding to.

Damn you're such a liar. The Trump organization writes a check to the treasury for any profits made from foreign dignitaries. maobama paid his supporters to rent their homes and the money came right back to him.

Have not seen links supporting that, but of course, you didn't post any. :spank::auiqs.jpg:

Once again you're lying, I post links all the time. Of course people who actually keep up usually don't need them. I've already post a link for you intellectually challenged commies.

Link please

Good for him. Reckon Trump Moscow will write those check after he and Vlad get that project up?

Link please

Good for him. Reckon Trump Moscow will write those check after he and Vlad get that project up?

Nah, it'll be 2025 when he's out of office if that project is ever resurrected. But hey, it's nice to see you admit you're a commie liar.

Have not seen links supporting that, but of course, you didn't post any. :spank::auiqs.jpg:

Once again you're lying, I post links all the time. Of course people who actually keep up usually don't need them. I've already post a link for you intellectually challenged commies.

At the time I posted, you had supplied no link as someone else also pointed out. Don't try to pass it off as people not seeing. You are aware these things are time stamped, right?

Shitstain obama laid the foundation for every ill we have today. Everything.

Link please

Better Russian than Democrat. Russians aren't communist today, democrats ARE.

Shitstain obama laid the foundation for every ill we have today. Everything.
Yeah, yeah, yeah, all a bed of roses before Obama, with the bank crash, the dumb ass Iraq war, the patriot act infringing on freedoms with warrant-less wiretaps, the torture program, Yeah it was just peachy before that SOB took over, whinny lil bitch.

You can't be serious.

The rancid tomato will immediately turn over control to those around him and he'll only deliver little airbrushed speeches from the basement.

You really think Kamala Harris is going to to show "common sense" ?

At the time I posted, you had supplied no link as someone else also pointed out. Don't try to pass it off as people not seeing. You are aware these things are time stamped, right?

Not trying to pass it off as people not seeing it, you commies stay ignorant because you only read crap that supports your bias. That's the first time I've read it, but I did see an interview with Don Jr were it was discussed. But hey keep sucking that MSM ass, they love you ignorant commies.

Last edited:

You can't be serious.

The rancid tomato will immediately turn over control to those around him and he'll only deliver little airbrushed speeches from the basement.

Better than the lying, thieving, foreign dictator loving, anti-military divider-N-chief piece of crap occupying the White House right now.

You’re ex military and you don’t know what BHO did? My goodness. The sequester was a giant fail. Our soldiers captured by Iran and we apologize? Epic fail. Rise of ISIS. Vilification of Israel. Rise to power of China as they were unchecked. Rise of Black Lives Matter (terror) group. Massive regulations on private industry and banking. Come on man.

You were in Iranian waters. You owed them an apology. ISIS came about because of Iraq and Afghanistan started by Baby Bush. China has been left unchecked since Bush 1. BLM is not a terrorist group. A lot are a bunch of idiots however. If corporations and banks can't regulate themselves I have no problem with gvot regulating them.
That was disputed and no we didn’t owe them anything. Iran is a terror state. All we owe them is bombs and bullets. BLM is a terror group. If you cannot see that then I cannot help you. Regulate themselves? What?
Some would argue the US is a terrorist state. Iran/Contra anybody? Sandinistas? Black Ops in Central and South America in the 70s, 80s etc. CIA helping Pinochet overthrow the legally elected Allende in Chile in the 1970s? BLM doesn't even come close to meeting the definition of a terrorist group. Yes, if a corporations and banks and not going to be fair and equitable and be usury in the way the do business with the average American, then regulate the shit of them.

A failing state. Yes.

without reading thread or article, i agree.

trump serves at least this purpose. showing what's wrong in the best evah country of tha world.

two party system
election system
court system
media
etc..

You can't be serious.

Better than the lying, thieving, foreign dictator loving, anti-military divider-N-chief piece of crap occupying the White House right now.
Obama is no longer president.

Some would argue the US is a terrorist state. Iran/Contra anybody? Sandinistas? Black Ops in Central and South America in the 70s, 80s etc. CIA helping Pinochet overthrow the legally elected Allende in Chile in the 1970s? BLM doesn't even come close to meeting the definition of a terrorist group. Yes, if a corporations and banks and not going to be fair and equitable and be usury in the way the do business with the average American, then regulate the shit of them.
We elect our leaders. Iran doesn’t. Therein lies the difference but you knew that. Shame you still want to play games.

Forum List

Back