🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is another Civil War brewing?

Not according to this guy.
To Obey or Not to Obey Military Orders

And that really didnt work in the Nuremberg trial.
If you knowingly follow an unlawful order you will be prosecuted.
Black members of the military will gladly follow his orders if those orders are to shoot white people.

Have you gone mental? Your comments sure seem like you have.....otherwise, post a link backing your most absurd comment so far!
Everybody knows his black sycophantic army will do whatever he tells them. Don't act like you don't, fuckwad.

I urge you to take on US military forces. Please start your war soon, I can't wait.
Starting it would be murder, that's something the left does. We'll wait until you start it, then we can finish it with a clear conscience (something you don't have).

Hahahaha, no the left is not going to start any war. Left doesn't threaten the US government nor do they threaten the rightards. The only calls for war are coming from stupid brainless butthurt moron rightards who are pissed off at Obama and the SCOTUS. By the way, Obama had nothing to do with GM. It was purely two private parties disputing about whether they have the right to marry same gender person.

What did Trump say that wasnt true?

Seriously? Wow! You're just as dumb as Trump.....too bad you're not as rich as he is, then you wouldn't have to waste your time on here trying to defend your clowns.

I notice you avoided the question.

I see......you are seriously thinking that what Trump said is true! OMG! I guess I was right, you are just as dumb as Trump, if you believe what he said, and have been watching Faux News way too often.

Let's see if you are able to counter, after I give you the information that you could have Googled yourself instead of asking your stupid question which the answer is obvious to the most casual observer.

I expect links or will surmise that you had no proof to back your stupid belief that what Trump said was true.

Trump:
"the worst elements in Mexico are being pushed into the United States by the Mexican government." "TheMexican Government is forcing their most unwanted people into the United States."

There is no proof that Mexico is pushing let alone "forcing" anyone into the United States...As a matter of fact....Mexico has been trying to restrict its people from coming to the US, so that's a lie.

If you still think that what Trump said is true, please post a link proving it. And the majority that come are not the worst element, just poor, and poor doesn't translate to "worse", we have plenty of criminals in the US that are rich.

Wiki:

the Mexican government attempted to restrict its citizens leaving for work in the United States.

Trump:

"Likewise, tremendous infectious disease is pouring across the border. The United States has become a dumping ground for Mexico and, in fact, for many other parts of the world."

Tremendous infectious disease pouring across the border? This is laughable, considering some of the countries where these immigrants are coming from have better vaccination rates than the US states they're coming to. I wonder why Trump would hire these infected people to work at his luxury hotel? Hmm, I guess that's a lie, too.

The infectious disease is pouring across the border bit is pure xenophobic drivel; as we already discussed, many of these migrants are coming from countries with better vaccination rates than the American states they're fleeing to. It's a myth perpetrated in racist circles that, funny how these things work, Donald Trump just happened to stumble upon too. Perhaps because he's been on Fox News so often.
Donald Trump Infectious disease is pouring across the border

Meanwhile, the Washington Post has some nice interviews with the undocumented and documented immigrants who are currently working on Trump's new luxury hotel. They are, needless to say, unimpressed with their overlord.

Trump:
"What can be simpler or more accurately stated? The Mexican Government is forcing their most unwanted people into the United States. They are, in many cases, criminals, drug dealers, rapists, etc."

Please post a link showing that many immigrants have turned out to be criminals, drug dealers, rapists, etc.,
Hmmm, that's another lie. As a matter of fact, these Mexican workers are willing to do jobs that Americans aren't willing to do for the money the employers are willing to pay.

There is one place and one category of work in which the "jobs Americans will not do" mantra appears to be close to true —the salad bowl of California. Tim Chelling, the communications director for the Western Growers Association, a cooperative of big farm operators, said that last winter growers in California's Imperial Valley needed 300 workers to harvest lettuce and broccoli.

They went to the local unemployment office, he said, and posted a notice seeking workers, who would be paid about $9 an hour and receive bare-bones health insurance. "Apparently one guy showed up, and he didn't last through the first morning," Mr. Chelling said. All the jobs went to Mexican laborers, most of them probably illegal, he said.

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/04/02/weekinreview/02broder.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

I'll wait.

Donald Trump s epic statement on Mexico - Business Insider

Why do you bring up a bunch of shit that has already been proven to be wrong?
What exactly do you mean has been proven wrong? I have given links.........show the opposite or admit you know jack shit.
You fucken liberals do this shit constantly,you're proven wrong and then a week later you trot out the same old bullshit.
Just fucken stop.....

What I see here is you trying to avoid countering what you can't. Just point to the post/thread/link where what I said has been proven wrong.....you can't because you are just blowing shit out of your mouth.

When the military is given an unlawful order, they do not have to obey it.

We had an in depth discussion about this in another thread about a month back. Anybody who has ever served in the U.S. military knows that you have to follow all orders. If the orders are illegal you still have to follow them and then afterwards you file charges against the offending party.

The military cannot operate if every soldier is allowed to play momentary lawyer. There is a procedure for unlawful orders. Disobedience is not an option. Maybe you should serve in the military. You would understand this culture.

Black members of the military will gladly follow his orders if those orders are to shoot white people.

Hey look everybody, another race baiter here.

Nothing new......defeated rwnj's don't have anything left.

What did Trump say that wasnt true?

Seriously? Wow! You're just as dumb as Trump.....too bad you're not as rich as he is, then you wouldn't have to waste your time on here trying to defend your clowns.

I see......you are seriously thinking that what Trump said is true! OMG! I guess I was right, you are just as dumb as Trump, if you believe what he said, and have been watching Faux News way too often.

Let's see if you are able to counter, after I give you the information that you could have Googled yourself instead of asking your stupid question which the answer is obvious to the most casual observer.

I expect links or will surmise that you had no proof to back your stupid belief that what Trump said was true.

Trump:
"the worst elements in Mexico are being pushed into the United States by the Mexican government." "TheMexican Government is forcing their most unwanted people into the United States."

There is no proof that Mexico is pushing let alone "forcing" anyone into the United States...As a matter of fact....Mexico has been trying to restrict its people from coming to the US, so that's a lie.

If you still think that what Trump said is true, please post a link proving it. And the majority that come are not the worst element, just poor, and poor doesn't translate to "worse", we have plenty of criminals in the US that are rich.

Wiki:

the Mexican government attempted to restrict its citizens leaving for work in the United States.

Trump:

"Likewise, tremendous infectious disease is pouring across the border. The United States has become a dumping ground for Mexico and, in fact, for many other parts of the world."

Tremendous infectious disease pouring across the border? This is laughable, considering some of the countries where these immigrants are coming from have better vaccination rates than the US states they're coming to. I wonder why Trump would hire these infected people to work at his luxury hotel? Hmm, I guess that's a lie, too.

The infectious disease is pouring across the border bit is pure xenophobic drivel; as we already discussed, many of these migrants are coming from countries with better vaccination rates than the American states they're fleeing to. It's a myth perpetrated in racist circles that, funny how these things work, Donald Trump just happened to stumble upon too. Perhaps because he's been on Fox News so often.

Meanwhile, the Washington Post has some nice interviews with the undocumented and documented immigrants who are currently working on Trump's new luxury hotel. They are, needless to say, unimpressed with their overlord.

Trump:
"What can be simpler or more accurately stated? The Mexican Government is forcing their most unwanted people into the United States. They are, in many cases, criminals, drug dealers, rapists, etc."

Please post a link showing that many immigrants have turned out to be criminals, drug dealers, rapists, etc.,
Hmmm, that's another lie. As a matter of fact, these Mexican workers are willing to do jobs that Americans aren't willing to do for the money the employers are willing to pay.

There is one place and one category of work in which the "jobs Americans will not do" mantra appears to be close to true —the salad bowl of California. Tim Chelling, the communications director for the Western Growers Association, a cooperative of big farm operators, said that last winter growers in California's Imperial Valley needed 300 workers to harvest lettuce and broccoli.

They went to the local unemployment office, he said, and posted a notice seeking workers, who would be paid about $9 an hour and receive bare-bones health insurance. "Apparently one guy showed up, and he didn't last through the first morning," Mr. Chelling said. All the jobs went to Mexican laborers, most of them probably illegal, he said.

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/04/02/weekinreview/02broder.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

I'll wait.

What exactly do you mean has been proven wrong? I have given links.........show the opposite or admit you know jack shit.
You fucken liberals do this shit constantly,you're proven wrong and then a week later you trot out the same old bullshit.
Just fucken stop.....

What I see here is you trying to avoid countering what you can't. Just point to the post/thread/link where what I said has been proven wrong.....you can't because you are just blowing shit out of your mouth.

Nope..not going to write a novel dispelling all your bullshit when it's been done dozens of times already.
You fools keep posting the same old crap,just like you did with Tray dirt nap Martin.

Trump:

Wiki:

Trump:

Trump:

I'll wait.

Just fucken stop.....

Nope..not going to write a novel dispelling all your bullshit when it's been done dozens of times already.
Bwahahaha....you know you can't, so you have pussied out.

You fools keep posting the same old crap,just like you did with Tray dirt nap Martin.
You're the freaking fool.....your big mouth makes statements your brain can't provide facts for........and changing the subject doesn't work with me......either provide proof that Trump didn't lie or STFU, liar.

Trump:

Wiki:

Trump:

Trump:

I'll wait.

Just fucken stop.....

You're the freaking fool.....your big mouth makes statements your brain can't provide facts for........and changing the subject doesn't work with me......either provide proof that Trump didn't lie or STFU, liar.

Liberals....illegals arent committing crimes!!!!
Mayors of mexican border towns...stop deporting mexican criminals to our towns,they're creating crime problems.
You fuckers have to be the biggest morons on the planet.
It's like arguing with a three year old.

Have you gone mental? Your comments sure seem like you have.....otherwise, post a link backing your most absurd comment so far!
Everybody knows his black sycophantic army will do whatever he tells them. Don't act like you don't, fuckwad.

I urge you to take on US military forces. Please start your war soon, I can't wait.
Starting it would be murder, that's something the left does. We'll wait until you start it, then we can finish it with a clear conscience (something you don't have).

We had an in depth discussion about this in another thread about a month back. Anybody who has ever served in the U.S. military knows that you have to follow all orders. If the orders are illegal you still have to follow them and then afterwards you file charges against the offending party.

The military cannot operate if every soldier is allowed to play momentary lawyer. There is a procedure for unlawful orders. Disobedience is not an option. Maybe you should serve in the military. You would understand this culture.

You are mental.......can you prove what you just said? I'm not black.......and, the voices in your head is not proof......dickwad.
I don't have to prove shit to you. You can stay in denial all you want and you can spew your propaganda all you want. You're a hack and a sycophant and I don't value your opinion anyway, nor do I give a shit what color you are.

Hahahaha, no the left is not going to start any war. Left doesn't threaten the US government nor do they threaten the rightards. The only calls for war are coming from stupid brainless butthurt moron rightards who are pissed off at Obama and the SCOTUS. By the way, Obama had nothing to do with GM. It was purely two private parties disputing about whether they have the right to marry same gender person.
Your posts indicate you are a blood thirsty sycophant who wants to see people slaughtered. You're a sicko, pal.

Trump:

Wiki:

Trump:

Trump:

I'll wait.

Just fucken stop.....

Mayors of mexican border towns...stop deporting mexican criminals to our towns,they're creating crime problems.

Still ducking my demand, aren't you? You are like Trump........blowing smoke...too bad you're not rich like him.

They're not "all" coming from Mexico, dumbass. And, Trump insinuated "all" immigrants........elaborate much, moron?

You've just proved that you and your conservative peers are the biggest morons in the universe.

I could continue debunking your bullshit,but why bother,you're just going to post the same crap next week.

You haven't even started dumbass........you were so adamant that I answer your stupid question.....and now you can't provide any proof of your belief.....bwahahaha....typical moronic conservative that believes Faux News tells the truth all the time........:badgrin::badgrin:

Your posts indicate you are a blood thirsty sycophant who wants to see people slaughtered. You're a sicko, pal.

You've mistaken me. No, I am not a gun nut rightard racist Obama hating paranoid republican.

I don't have to prove shit to you.

Because you can't. You make absurd comments that only someone in a mental institution could come up with.....just take your meds before you blow up.

FYI dickwad......Bonzi started the thread and he's a conservative, like you.....so, when are you going to start your civil war....or do you consider your bullshit on this thread your war? Bwahahaha!

Just fucken stop.....

Still ducking my demand, aren't you? You are like Trump........blowing smoke...too bad you're not rich like him.

They're not "all" coming from Mexico, dumbass. And, Trump insinuated "all" immigrants........elaborate much, moron?

You've just proved that you and your conservative peers are the biggest morons in the universe.

I dont give a fuck if they're from Timbuktu,they are criminal illegal aliens.
And no they arent deporting Salvadorans to mexico you fucken idiot.

Federal troops won't have to go far to put down the rebellion. Yankee forts and bases are all over the south. The National Guard will get federalized too. Most of the rebels will be taken out by local law enforcement helped by federal law enforcement agencies.
Talk of a civil war are just the mutterings of potential future terrorist.

Federal troops won't have to go far to put down the rebellion. Yankee forts and bases are all over the south. The National Guard will get federalized too. Most of the rebels will be taken out by local law enforcement helped by federal law enforcement agencies.

Still not how it'll get kicked off.
It'll start with everyday Americans saying no more.
Possibly they'll just stop paying taxes in protest and the feds will come in with guns which of course wont sit well with the people who make this country run with their tax dollars...and boom,the SHTF.
Or it may be when the economy collapses(which is coming)and the welfare checks stop and the recipients decide to take it out on the productive people..in other words the makers,and of course the makers are going to protect themselves....bam,the SHTF.
I dont plan on being anywhere near a major city when it happens,hell I might not even be in the country.

For the rightards who are talking about fighting the federal government, why haven't you joined the Taliban or the ISIS? You and they have the same goals. You are all gun nuts, religious and you hate the US government. Shouldn't you be working with ISIS/Taliban as a team?

I dont give a fuck if they're from Timbuktu,they are criminal illegal aliens.
And no they arent deporting Salvadorans to mexico you fucken idiot.

You may not give a fuck, but you claimed Trump wasn't lying.....so suck it up and admit it, wooz.

And, not all deportees are criminals.....you twisted right-wing nut job idiot.....eat your words, pussy.

Still not how it'll get kicked off.
It'll start with everyday Americans saying no more.
Possibly they'll just stop paying taxes in protest and the feds will come in with guns which of course wont sit well with the people who make this country run with their tax dollars...and boom,the SHTF.
Or it may be when the economy collapses(which is coming)and the welfare checks stop and the recipients decide to take it out on the productive people..in other words the makers,and of course the makers are going to protect themselves....bam,the SHTF.
I dont plan on being anywhere near a major city when it happens,hell I might not even be in the country.

Another Mental case........geez, no wonder the Republican party is shrinking.......too many conservatives not getting enough oxygen in their brain!

Forum List

Back