Is another Civil War brewing?

Your posts indicate you are a blood thirsty sycophant who wants to see people slaughtered. You're a sicko, pal.

FYI dickwad......Bonzi started the thread and he's a conservative, like you.....so, when are you going to start your civil war....or do you consider your bullshit on this thread your war? Bwahahaha!
See post #499, and try to pay attention next time.

I did see post #499, and all it says it you accusing the left of being murderers.....what the hell does that have with you getting your panties in a wad and talking civil war?
Apparently you are incapable of reading the entire post. I'm not suprised, however, being that you walk in lockstep (or goosestep) with Obama and you're not programmed to hear anything other than the talking points that have been uploaded to your weak little brain.

Well, to clarify it for you.....we're (lefties) are not the ones stocking up on guns, bragging about the 2nd Amendment and how it is meant for one to defend themselves against the government....it's you Teabags that are doing it.......so quit trying to play dodge ball and own up to it....if any civil war is started it will be by you butt hurt, gun-toting crazies.
No, you're relying on the government to do your killing for you. You are all sick bastards as well as cowards.

FYI dickwad......Bonzi started the thread and he's a conservative, like you.....so, when are you going to start your civil war....or do you consider your bullshit on this thread your war? Bwahahaha!

I did see post #499, and all it says it you accusing the left of being murderers.....what the hell does that have with you getting your panties in a wad and talking civil war?
Apparently you are incapable of reading the entire post. I'm not suprised, however, being that you walk in lockstep (or goosestep) with Obama and you're not programmed to hear anything other than the talking points that have been uploaded to your weak little brain.

Well, to clarify it for you.....we're (lefties) are not the ones stocking up on guns, bragging about the 2nd Amendment and how it is meant for one to defend themselves against the government....it's you Teabags that are doing it.......so quit trying to play dodge ball and own up to it....if any civil war is started it will be by you butt hurt, gun-toting crazies.
No, you're relying on the government to do your killing for you. You are all sick bastards as well as cowards.

So, you do your own killing? You dumbwad...you just admitted you do your own killing....confused and retarded...that's what you are.

Hahahaha, no the left is not going to start any war. Left doesn't threaten the US government nor do they threaten the rightards. The only calls for war are coming from stupid brainless butthurt moron rightards who are pissed off at Obama and the SCOTUS. By the way, Obama had nothing to do with GM. It was purely two private parties disputing about whether they have the right to marry same gender person.
Your posts indicate you are a blood thirsty sycophant who wants to see people slaughtered. You're a sicko, pal.

You've mistaken me. No, I am not a gun nut rightard racist Obama hating paranoid republican.
No, you're a pussy who likes to sit on the sidelines and instigates in the hopes of seeing someone killed. Like I said, you're a sicko.

LOL, if demanding equal rights for gays and health insurance for everyone is "instigating" then I plead guilty.
You're not very intelligent and you're not very good at diversion. You've been jerking off to the prospect of government troops firing on American citizens throughout this entire thread. Anyone reading the thread can see it. You are a blood thirsty little war monger, only you want the government to do all the shooting for you, coward.

You read me wrong. I do not want any war. Only the rightards are threatening the war. So I asked them every step of the way, don't talk. Take actions. If you believe that you can take on the government, then by all means, I am not going to stop you.

I want to watch you guys on live TV in the evening as you battle our brave cops and ATF. Warn me in advance, I need to buy my groceries including chips, drinks and popcorn to last me throughout the evening to watch this drama as it unfolds on TV. It will be far more entertaining than the superbowl or the oscars. :)

I don't know who is more immature, "World Savior" (childish name) or "Mertex" (whatever the fuck that's supposed to be).

Again, your SCOTUS BUTT HURT is showing. Apply some pain reliever now, take two and call me in the morning. ;-)

So, you do your own killing? You dumbwad...you just admitted you do your own killing....confused and retarded...that's what you are.
You'd better sign off before you make an even bigger fool out of yourself, substance abuser.

You've mistaken me. No, I am not a gun nut rightard racist Obama hating paranoid republican.
No, you're a pussy who likes to sit on the sidelines and instigates in the hopes of seeing someone killed. Like I said, you're a sicko.

LOL, if demanding equal rights for gays and health insurance for everyone is "instigating" then I plead guilty.
You're not very intelligent and you're not very good at diversion. You've been jerking off to the prospect of government troops firing on American citizens throughout this entire thread. Anyone reading the thread can see it. You are a blood thirsty little war monger, only you want the government to do all the shooting for you, coward.

You read me wrong. I do not want any war. Only the rightards are threatening the war. So I asked them every step of the way, don't talk. Take actions. If you believe that you can take on the government, then by all means, I am not going to stop you.

I want to watch you guys on live TV in the evening as you battle our brave cops and ATF. Warn me in advance, I need to buy my groceries including chips, drinks and popcorn to last me throughout the evening to watch this drama as it unfolds on TV. It will be far more entertaining than the superbowl or the oscars. :)
Thank you for verifying what I said, war monger.

Again, I am not a war monger. I want a peaceful life. However, for those of you on the right who are brandishing their weapons every stp of the way, I dare you - yes, dare you - to use them and fight our federal forces including the cops and the ATF.

I do not want war. I will never fight any war. I am against it 100% of the time. I am just asking you to stop talking and start doing....the war.

I don't know who is more immature, "World Savior" (childish name) or "Mertex" (whatever the fuck that's supposed to be).

Again, your SCOTUS BUTT HURT is showing. Apply some pain reliever now, take two and call me in the morning. ;-)
Thank you again for verifying what I said in #535.

You are welcome. If I can do anything else for you, don't hesitate to ask. Press "this" button and I will send someone to your bed to look after you. Thanks for your business.

You'd better sign off before you make an even bigger fool out of yourself, substance abuser.

You're the fool.......you claim we are the murderers, then you say we let the government do our killing for us....and call us cowards....do you even know what you post? Retard.

Again, I am not a war monger. I want a peaceful life. However, for those of you on the right who are brandishing their weapons every stp of the way, I dare you - yes, dare you - to use them and fight our federal forces including the cops and the ATF.

I do not want war. I will never fight any war. I am against it 100% of the time. I am just asking you to stop talking and start doing....the war.
Too late to back peddle now, asshole. You've been lusting after a violent confrontation with your constant "I dare you to start a war" bullshit childish remarks throughout the entire thread as well as other threads. You're a coward who wants Big Brother to kill your fellow citizens. Your posts prove it, you blood thirst little punk. However, I DO believe you when you say "you will never fight in any war". That's because you're a coward.

You're the fool.......you claim we are the murderers, then you say we let the government do our killing for us....and call us cowards....do you even know what you post? Retard.
I know you think the government is on your side because you support Obama. What you don't know is that he couldn't give a shit about you, regardless of your loyalty to him. You are one big fucking sucker.

Too late to back peddle now, asshole. You've been lusting after a violent confrontation with your constant "I dare you to start a war" bullshit childish remarks throughout the entire thread as well as other threads. You're a coward who wants Big Brother to kill your fellow citizens. Your posts prove it, you blood thirst little punk. However, I DO believe you when you say "you will never fight in any war". That's because you're a coward.

LOL, I didn't buy the weapons when Obama was elected. You did. If you hate our government so much and want to start a war, then why don't you do it? Your ancestors did exactly that in the 1800s when my ancestors said you can't own slaves. So please, I can't wait for you to do the same thing again. Please start the war. Government forces are ready for you. Make sure your wife and kids are not around when you start. I don't want them to suffer your fate.

... or is that alarmist?
Even the "gay marriage" is aligning South vs. North...or no?

I think we are precipitously close to, not a Civil War, but a second Revolutionary War, in which the people try to take back the power that has been leached by the government.

Will there be a flash point to set it in motion?? Maybe - maybe not.

But, one thing is clear ... the emotional ingredients are definitely there.

LOL, I didn't buy the weapons when Obama was elected. You did. If you hate our government so much and want to start a war, then why don't you do it? Your ancestors did exactly that in the 1800s when my ancestors said you can't own slaves. So please, I can't wait for you to do the same thing again. Please start the war. Government forces are ready for you. Make sure your wife and kids are not around when you start. I don't want them to suffer your fate.
And once again you prove me right. You're a cowardly little punk who wants to see the government kill other Americans because you don't have the courage to do it yourself. You are a worthless POS. Keep posting your hate, war monger.

And once again you prove me right. You're a cowardly little punk who wants to see the government kill other Americans because you don't have the courage to do it yourself. You are a worthless POS. Keep posting your hate, war monger.

I personally do not want a war. I do not kill people. I hate wars. I never threatened any wars. Not guilty, your honor.

What I am asking is for you to start the war because you hate the government and hate our SCOTUS. So I am asking you to fire the first shot now instead of just talking about it like an idiot. The government will combat with you, not with me. I like our government, they're very nice people for the most part. Not all, some government officials are assholes. But I am OK with most of our government. Really, I don't mind most gov officials.

Start the FKING war. I want to see some entertainment on my TV.

I know you think the government is on your side because you support Obama. What you don't know is that he couldn't give a shit about you, regardless of your loyalty to him. You are one big fucking sucker.

I'm not you, idiot.....who sent your whole paycheck to Sarah Palin cause you wanted her to be your next President.....idiot.

I personally do not want a war. I do not kill people. I hate wars. I never threatened any wars. Not guilty, your honor.

What I am asking is for you to start the war because you hate the government and hate our SCOTUS. So I am asking you to fire the first shot now instead of just talking about it like an idiot. The government will combat with you, not with me. I like our government, they're very nice people for the most part. Not all, some government officials are assholes. But I am OK with most of our government. Really, I don't mind most gov officials.

You're talking to a mental patient. First he calls you a war monger....then he calls you a coward and says you want the government to do the killing for you.....talk about retarded....he's so SCOTUS butt hurt and stinging that he's loser's flag was brought down...he's just spewing bullshit now.

Keep digging, fuckwad. First you say you hate war, then you say you hope somebody starts one so you can watch the government slaughter them. Yeah, keep talking, moron, so everyone can see you for the blood thirsty war monger you are.

I'm not you, idiot.....who sent your whole paycheck to Sarah Palin cause you wanted her to be your next President.....idiot.
I don't get a paycheck. I'm self-employed. Something you'll never be because you're too stupid to run a business (or hold down a job for that matter). And the fact that you brought up Sarah Palin shows you have no argument. She's been irrelevant for several years now (as you have always been). :lol:

Forum List

Back