🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is another Civil War brewing?

Again, I am not a war monger. I want a peaceful life. However, for those of you on the right who are brandishing their weapons every stp of the way, I dare you - yes, dare you - to use them and fight our federal forces including the cops and the ATF.

I do not want war. I will never fight any war. I am against it 100% of the time. I am just asking you to stop talking and start doing....the war.
Too late to back peddle now, asshole. You've been lusting after a violent confrontation with your constant "I dare you to start a war" bullshit childish remarks throughout the entire thread as well as other threads. You're a coward who wants Big Brother to kill your fellow citizens. Your posts prove it, you blood thirst little punk. However, I DO believe you when you say "you will never fight in any war". That's because you're a coward.

LOL, I didn't buy the weapons when Obama was elected. You did. If you hate our government so much and want to start a war, then why don't you do it? Your ancestors did exactly that in the 1800s when my ancestors said you can't own slaves. So please, I can't wait for you to do the same thing again. Please start the war. Government forces are ready for you. Make sure your wife and kids are not around when you start. I don't want them to suffer your fate.
And once again you prove me right. You're a cowardly little punk who wants to see the government kill other Americans because you don't have the courage to do it yourself. You are a worthless POS. Keep posting your hate, war monger.

I personally do not want a war. I do not kill people. I hate wars. I never threatened any wars. Not guilty, your honor.

What I am asking is for you to start the war because you hate the government and hate our SCOTUS. So I am asking you to fire the first shot now instead of just talking about it like an idiot. The government will combat with you, not with me. I like our government, they're very nice people for the most part. Not all, some government officials are assholes. But I am OK with most of our government. Really, I don't mind most gov officials.

Start the FKING war. I want to see some entertainment on my TV.

You're talking to a mental patient. First he calls you a war monger....then he calls you a coward and says you want the government to do the killing for you.....talk about retarded....he's so SCOTUS butt hurt and stinging that he's loser's flag was brought down...he's just spewing bullshit now.

I recommended him the following remedy for his scotus butt hurt.

1. Apply some pain killer cream
2. Take two pain killer pills
3. Sleep comfortably for the night
4. Call me in the morning

I think this treatment should get him through the night. Any further complications and we are looking at a minor surgery for him. I hope he has Obamacare to cover his treatment.

I never knew SCOTUS BUTT HURT could be so painful. Damn!!

So, you do your own killing? You dumbwad...you just admitted you do your own killing....confused and retarded...that's what you are.
You'd better sign off before you make an even bigger fool out of yourself, substance abuser.

You're the fool.......you claim we are the murderers, then you say we let the government do our killing for us....and call us cowards....do you even know what you post? Retard.
I know you think the government is on your side because you support Obama. What you don't know is that he couldn't give a shit about you, regardless of your loyalty to him. You are one big fucking sucker.

I'm not you, idiot.....who sent your whole paycheck to Sarah Palin cause you wanted her to be your next President.....idiot.
I don't get a paycheck. I'm self-employed. Something you'll never be because you're too stupid to run a business (or hold down a job for that matter). And the fact that you brought up Sarah Palin shows you have no argument. She's been irrelevant for several years now (as you have always been). :lol:

Of course you don't get a paycheck......it's called a Welfare Check, what you get....and you're too retarded to realize that you are in a home....you don't run it, you just think you do....and Sarah Palin is irrelevant, but you know you still look for her to speak, so you can swallow her bullshit, drooler.

Again, I am not a war monger. I want a peaceful life. However, for those of you on the right who are brandishing their weapons every stp of the way, I dare you - yes, dare you - to use them and fight our federal forces including the cops and the ATF.

I do not want war. I will never fight any war. I am against it 100% of the time. I am just asking you to stop talking and start doing....the war.
Too late to back peddle now, asshole. You've been lusting after a violent confrontation with your constant "I dare you to start a war" bullshit childish remarks throughout the entire thread as well as other threads. You're a coward who wants Big Brother to kill your fellow citizens. Your posts prove it, you blood thirst little punk. However, I DO believe you when you say "you will never fight in any war". That's because you're a coward.

LOL, I didn't buy the weapons when Obama was elected. You did. If you hate our government so much and want to start a war, then why don't you do it? Your ancestors did exactly that in the 1800s when my ancestors said you can't own slaves. So please, I can't wait for you to do the same thing again. Please start the war. Government forces are ready for you. Make sure your wife and kids are not around when you start. I don't want them to suffer your fate.
And once again you prove me right. You're a cowardly little punk who wants to see the government kill other Americans because you don't have the courage to do it yourself. You are a worthless POS. Keep posting your hate, war monger.

I personally do not want a war. I do not kill people. I hate wars. I never threatened any wars. Not guilty, your honor.

What I am asking is for you to start the war because you hate the government and hate our SCOTUS. So I am asking you to fire the first shot now instead of just talking about it like an idiot. The government will combat with you, not with me. I like our government, they're very nice people for the most part. Not all, some government officials are assholes. But I am OK with most of our government. Really, I don't mind most gov officials.

Start the FKING war. I want to see some entertainment on my TV.
Keep digging, fuckwad. First you say you hate war, then you say you hope somebody starts one so you can watch the government slaughter them. Yeah, keep talking, moron, so everyone can see you for the blood thirsty war monger you are.

Yes I hate the war if it involves me. I still like to see other people fighting wars.

Let me clarify this for you. I like to see Taliban getting blown into pieces as long as no innocent bystanders are hurt. This does not mean I asked Taliban and US to fight the war. I never wanted these wars to happen.

But if some Taliban wants to fight NATO and US forces, then I want to see them on TV. I said I am not going to fight the wars myself, meaning I won't initiate the wars. If a war is launched upon me only then I will defend myself.

Cons are looking to start the war, not me. So I said to you, start it now instead of trolling on this forum.

There's a difference.

There's not going to be any civil war. As who is going to fight it? Not SJ and his ilk. Look at the elaborate, convuluted lengths he's going to to excuse why he WON'T fight.

And he's hardly alone. His kind know they don't have the numbers or the support for their actions. And they know they don't want to sacrifice personally for any of their rhetoric. Its always someone else that has no fight, someone else that has to bleed.

But never them.

And thus we have what we have now: vague, anonymous threats. Followed by the predictable and tedious monotony of jack shit.

And once again you are proven to be a fucking liar. You believe that starting a war against the government is justified......you are the war monger....here's what you've said:

So taking up arms against a local government is justified?

Against a corrupt government, yes. That's what the second amendment was put there for, dumbass.

There's not going to be any civil war. As who is going to fight it? Not SJ and his ilk. Look at the elaborate, convuluted lengths he's going to to excuse why he WON'T fight.

And he's hardly alone. His kind know they don't have the numbers or the support for their actions. And they know they don't want to sacrifice personally for any of their rhetoric. Its always someone else that has no fight, someone else that has to bleed.

But never them.

And thus we have what we have now: vague, anonymous threats. Followed by the predictable and tedious monotony of jack shit.
Hey fucktard. Read my posts. I never said I wouldn't fight it, I said I wouldn't START it. I DID say I would FINISH IT. Either you don't read before you post or you CAN'T read.

And once again you are proven to be a fucking liar. You believe that starting a war against the government is justified......you are the war monger....here's what you've said:

Against a corrupt government, yes. That's what the second amendment was put there for, dumbass.

Wow. A warmonger and factually inaccurate. The 2nd amendment was put there for a well regulated militia. Regulated by the very government you insist it was meant to take up arms against.

Um, no. Take a long, hard look at how the founders dealt with the very insurrections that you insist the 2nd amendment was meant to facilitate. And how deep Washington put his boot up Shay's ass.

But never them.

Yep. They 've been buying weapons ever since Obama was elected. They've been threatening wars for eternity. When asked to fire the first shots, all they come up with is excuses after excuses. LOL! SJ and his friends are just all talk, no action.

But never them.

Hey fucktard. Read my posts. I never said I wouldn't fight it, I said I wouldn't START it. I DID say I would FINISH IT. Either you don't read before you post or you CAN'T read.

Retarded old fool......you've lost track of what you've said in your posts.....time to take a memory booster.

Alpha Focus promised to be a new kind of brain supplements, and our expert reviews have been blown away by its effectiveness. It has been specifically designed to increase focus, supports healthy brain function and greatly boosts memory.
Learn About The Best Brain Supplements Available

Wow. A warmonger and factually inaccurate. The 2nd amendment was put there for a well regulated militia. Regulated by the very government you insist it was meant to take up arms against.

Um, no. Take a long, hard look at how the founders dealt with the very insurrections that you insist the 2nd amendment was meant to facilitate. And how deep Washington put his boot up Shay's ass.
Where does the second amendment say that the government should regulate militias? Don't dodge the question either, fuckwad, provide documentation.

But never them.

Retarded old fool......you've lost track of what you've said in your posts.....time to take a memory booster.

Alpha Focus promised to be a new kind of brain supplements, and our expert reviews have been blown away by its effectiveness. It has been specifically designed to increase focus, supports healthy brain function and greatly boosts memory.
Then why can't you quote me saying what you claim I said?

But never them.

Actually you said you'd take up arms against your local government. Without any caveat about them 'starting it'.

And you're not doing a damn thing, chickenshit. Nothing but giving us excuses why you won't fight. And well you are cowards who lack the conviction to back their words with actions. As your lack of a backbone protects you from us. I mean, do you honestly think that you'd start killing our cops and soldiers in the name of your 'revolution'.....and the people could come out and join you? These are our brothers, our sons, our friends and neighbors that you'd be killing.

News flash, dipshit: it wouldn't be a day before the very cops, firefighters and soldiers you were trying trying to kill would be the very folks you'd be begging protect you from the rest of the very well armed and well organized public. That simply would not put up with your shit.

And you know this. Which is why its always an excuse for why you won't fight. Why you shouldn't have to. Remember that.

But never them.

Actually you said you'd take up arms against your local government. Without any caveat about them 'starting it'.

And you're not doing a damn thing, chickenshit. Nothing but giving us excuses why you won't fight. And well you are cowards who lack the conviction to back their words with actions. As your lack of a backbone protects you from us. I mean, do you honestly think that you'd start killing our cops and soldiers in the name of your 'revolution'.....and the people could come out and join you? These are our brothers, our sons, our friends and neighbors that you'd be killing.

News flash, dipshit: it wouldn't be a day before the very cops, firefighters and soldiers you were trying trying to kill would be the very folks you'd be begging protect you from the rest of the very well armed and well organized public. That simply would not put up with your shit.

And you know this. Which is why its always an excuse for why you won't fight. Why you shouldn't have to. Remember that.
Really? Post the quote then or STFU.

Where does the second amendment say that the government should regulate militias? Don't dodge the question either, fuckwad, provide documentation.

The Second Amendment of the United States Constitution reads: "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Clearly you've never read the constitution:

The Congress shall have Power To ...

To provide for calling forth the Militia to execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions;

To provide for organizing, arming, and disciplining, the Militia, and for governing such Part of them as may be employed in the Service of the United States, reserving to the States respectively, the Appointment of the Officers, and the Authority of training the Militia according to the discipline prescribed by Congress;

Article 1, Section 8

So the Federal Government gets to organize, arm, prescribe disciple, govern and call forth the Militia to execute the laws that the Federal Government creates and suppress insurrections.

But the purpose of the militia was to overthrow the government?

Laughing.....you're adorable, chickenshit. When you're finished rubbing one out to the newest issue of Guns n' Ammo, try picking up the constitution and actually reading it.

What an idiot.....S.J. thinks a bunch of old retired gun-toting red-necks is considered a well regulated militia. Y'all loonies carrying guns will just be rounded up by the military and put in prison, or the looney bin....whatever is deemed appropriate.

The word "militia" has several meanings. It can be a body of citizens (no longer exclusively male) enrolled for military service where full time duty is required only in emergencies. The term also refers to the eligible pool of citizens callable into military service.
Meaning of the words in the Second Amendment

But never them.

Then why can't you quote me saying what you claim I said?

I already did, dipsit.

And you quoted me doing it. So you can't even pretend that you don't know the exact quotes I'm referring to.

But now its nothing but excuses why you won't fight. You blinked, chickenshit. And revealed the lack of spine that keeps you gloriously safe from the rest of us.

But never them.

Really? Post the quote then or STFU.

S.J. You've be Pwned.

th

The Second Amendment of the United States Constitution reads: "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."
And where does it say the government gets to dictate it? Here's a clue. It doesn't. "The right of the PEOPLE to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed". You posted it but you obviously don't understand it, moron.

And where does it say the government gets to dictate it? Here's a clue. It doesn't. "The right of the PEOPLE to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed". You posted it but you obviously don't understand it, moron.

Article 1, Section 8....where the Federal Government is empowered to govern and call forth the Militia to execute the laws that the Federal Government creates and suppress insurrections.

But the purpose of the Militia is to overthrow the government?

Laughing.....ask Shay how well that reasoning worked out for him. Or Washington what the founders thought of your adorable little theory.

Forum List

Back