🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is another Civil War brewing?

There's not going to be any civil war. As who is going to fight it? Not SJ and his ilk. Look at the elaborate, convuluted lengths he's going to to excuse why he WON'T fight.

And he's hardly alone. His kind know they don't have the numbers or the support for their actions. And they know they don't want to sacrifice personally for any of their rhetoric. Its always someone else that has no fight, someone else that has to bleed.

But never them.

And thus we have what we have now: vague, anonymous threats. Followed by the predictable and tedious monotony of jack shit.
Hey fucktard. Read my posts. I never said I wouldn't fight it, I said I wouldn't START it. I DID say I would FINISH IT. Either you don't read before you post or you CAN'T read.

Retarded old fool......you've lost track of what you've said in your posts.....time to take a memory booster.

Alpha Focus promised to be a new kind of brain supplements, and our expert reviews have been blown away by its effectiveness. It has been specifically designed to increase focus, supports healthy brain function and greatly boosts memory.
Learn About The Best Brain Supplements Available
Then why can't you quote me saying what you claim I said?

I already did, dipsit.

So taking up arms against a local government is justified?

Against a corrupt government, yes. That's what the second amendment was put there for, dumbass.
And you quoted me doing it. So you can't even pretend that you don't know the exact quotes I'm referring to.

But now its nothing but excuses why you won't fight. You blinked, chickenshit. And revealed the lack of spine that keeps you gloriously safe from the rest of us.
Sorry pal, but you haven't quoted me saying I intended to start a war. You're desperate to win an argument, an argument you don't even understand.

And once again you prove me right. You're a cowardly little punk who wants to see the government kill other Americans because you don't have the courage to do it yourself. You are a worthless POS. Keep posting your hate, war monger.

And once again you are proven to be a fucking liar. You believe that starting a war against the government is justified......you are the war monger....here's what you've said:

Against a corrupt government, yes. That's what the second amendment was put there for, dumbass.

Wow. A warmonger and factually inaccurate. The 2nd amendment was put there for a well regulated militia. Regulated by the very government you insist it was meant to take up arms against.

Um, no. Take a long, hard look at how the founders dealt with the very insurrections that you insist the 2nd amendment was meant to facilitate. And how deep Washington put his boot up Shay's ass.
Where does the second amendment say that the government should regulate militias? Don't dodge the question either, fuckwad, provide documentation.
And once again you prove me right. You're a cowardly little punk who wants to see the government kill other Americans because you don't have the courage to do it yourself. You are a worthless POS. Keep posting your hate, war monger.

And once again you are proven to be a fucking liar. You believe that starting a war against the government is justified......you are the war monger....here's what you've said:

Wow. A warmonger and factually inaccurate. The 2nd amendment was put there for a well regulated militia. Regulated by the very government you insist it was meant to take up arms against.

Um, no. Take a long, hard look at how the founders dealt with the very insurrections that you insist the 2nd amendment was meant to facilitate. And how deep Washington put his boot up Shay's ass.
Where does the second amendment say that the government should regulate militias? Don't dodge the question either, fuckwad, provide documentation.

The Second Amendment of the United States Constitution reads: "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."
And where does it say the government gets to dictate it? Here's a clue. It doesn't. "The right of the PEOPLE to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed". You posted it but you obviously don't understand it, moron.

Who regulates militia? You and your mom? LOL.

Who writes gun laws? Your grampa?

Who writes local ordinances? Your disgruntled ex wife?

No: The government regulates it all. There's some form of government somewhere that regulates and writes laws about weapons ownership and operations and proliferation.

Do I have to educate you rightards about everything from now on?

The Second Amendment of the United States Constitution reads: "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."
And where does it say the government gets to dictate it? Here's a clue. It doesn't. "The right of the PEOPLE to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed". You posted it but you obviously don't understand it, moron.

Can't you read?

enrolled for military service
eligible pool of citizens callable into military service.

What do you think "military" means? Red-neck, racist, old-fools with a passion?

Article 1, Section 8....where the Federal Government is empowered to govern and call forth the Militia to execute the laws that the Federal Government creates and suppress insurrections.

But the purpose of the Militia is to overthrow the government?

Laughing.....ask Shay how well that reasoning worked out for him. Or Washington what the founders thought of your adorable little theory.
What part of "shall not be infringed" do you not understand?

There's not going to be any civil war. As who is going to fight it? Not SJ and his ilk. Look at the elaborate, convuluted lengths he's going to to excuse why he WON'T fight.

And he's hardly alone. His kind know they don't have the numbers or the support for their actions. And they know they don't want to sacrifice personally for any of their rhetoric. Its always someone else that has no fight, someone else that has to bleed.

But never them.

And thus we have what we have now: vague, anonymous threats. Followed by the predictable and tedious monotony of jack shit.
Hey fucktard. Read my posts. I never said I wouldn't fight it, I said I wouldn't START it. I DID say I would FINISH IT. Either you don't read before you post or you CAN'T read.

Retarded old fool......you've lost track of what you've said in your posts.....time to take a memory booster.

Alpha Focus promised to be a new kind of brain supplements, and our expert reviews have been blown away by its effectiveness. It has been specifically designed to increase focus, supports healthy brain function and greatly boosts memory.

I already did, dipsit.

And you quoted me doing it. So you can't even pretend that you don't know the exact quotes I'm referring to.

But now its nothing but excuses why you won't fight. You blinked, chickenshit. And revealed the lack of spine that keeps you gloriously safe from the rest of us.
Sorry pal, but you haven't quoted me saying I intended to start a war. You're desperate to win an argument, an argument you don't even understand.

Ahhh....look. Its trying to back pedal! Here's what I claimed you said:

Skylar said:
Actually you said you'd take up arms against your local government. Without any caveat about them 'starting it'.

And here's you saying it:

And what do you do when your own words prove me right? You deny them, denounce them, backpedal and offer us excuses.

Like your ilk always do. Remember that, chickenshit. As its exactly why there will be no civil war. You can't have a war with only one side. And you poor fucks can only man your army with excuses why you won't fight.

Article 1, Section 8....where the Federal Government is empowered to govern and call forth the Militia to execute the laws that the Federal Government creates and suppress insurrections.

Laughing.....ask Shay how well that reasoning worked out for him. Or Washington what the founders thought of your adorable little theory.

What part of "military" do you not understand?

Laughing.....can I take it by your complete abandonment of any discussion of the purpose of the 2nd amendment, a well regulated Militia and the vast powers the Federal government was granted over the Militia....

.....that you recognize you didn't know what the fuck you were talking about?

Here, this part. Let me explain.

Guns not allowed at airports, libraries, public buildings, courts, private businesses, private homes, schools, colleges, and many many many many more places around the country.

Only a stupid fool thinks his right to gun ownership is unlimited and will not be infringed upon. Your right to gun ownership are severely regulated and restricted. Try waking up from your drug overdose and live in the real world.

I already did, dipsit.

Skylar said:
Actually you said you'd take up arms against your local government. Without any caveat about them 'starting it'.

And what do you do when your own words prove me right? You deny them, denounce them, backpedal and offer us excuses.

Like your ilk always do. Remember that, chickenshit. As its exactly why there will be no civil war. You can't have a war with only one side. And you poor fucks can only man your army with excuses why you won't fight.
So where did I say I intend to start a war??? Post it, fucktard.

I already did, dipsit.

Skylar said:

You said you'd take up arms against your local government. Without any caveat about them 'starting it'. Exactly as I said you did. And now you're trying to backpedal from your own words.

Sorry, chickenshit. But you don't even have a backbone about TALKING about your imaginary civil war, running from your own words the moment you are challenged. If you lack the spine to even stand by your anonymous bravado.....there's exactly zero chance you'll stand behind your words when your ass is on the line.

Which is why there will be no civil war. And there's not a damn thing you or your ilk can do about it. As there isn't a spine among you.

I already did, dipsit.

Skylar said:

Why do you use the f word so often? Your quote was posted in an earlier post. You and your rightard friends have bought enough weapons over the past 7 years. You've been hinting at defying the SCOTUS. You want a revolution. All these words and actions indicate a desire to initiate some kind of confrontation with the government.

No military operators give exact plans and intentions prior to starting wars. Maybe you are planning to take subversive covert actions. Maybe you will sabotage us installations around the country. Maybe you will blow up some power plants, water supply, government buildings....as Tim McVeigh did.

All this is an indication of your intent. That's all we can conclude and the government is watching you. NSA knows how to hack into your personal account and track you down. All your weapons are no good once the ATF snipers surround your house. Doesn't matter where you live, the ATF knows how to take a shot at you.

Try not to be so stupid as to think you can take on our fed military forces. Cops are not stupid. They are well prepared to take you on. You think you might overthrow out government. Fact is you will end up in your grave should you try to take on our government in a face to face combat.

I already did, dipsit.

Skylar said:

Why do you use the f word so often? Your quote was posted in an earlier post. You and your rightard friends have bought enough weapons over the past 7 years. You've been hinting at defying the SCOTUS. You want a revolution. All these words and actions indicate a desire to initiate some kind of confrontation with the government.

No military operators give exact plans and intentions prior to starting wars. Maybe you are planning to take subversive covert actions. Maybe you will sabotage us installations around the country. Maybe you will blow up some power plants, water supply, government buildings....as Tim McVeigh did.

All this is an indication of your intent. That's all we can conclude and the government is watching you. NSA knows how to hack into your personal account and track you down. All your weapons are no good once the ATF snipers surround your house. Doesn't matter where you live, the ATF knows how to take a shot at you.

Try not to be so stupid as to think you can take on our fed military forces. Cops are not stupid. They are well prepared to take you on. You think you might overthrow out government. Fact is you will end up in your grave should you try to take on our government in a face to face combat.

They want to convince *each other* that they want a revolution. That's the rub. This is theater for the sake of their fellow conservatives. Its consequence free bravado....like a little boy trying on his daddy's shoes at a family reunion with his parents, aunties and uncles clapping delightedly.

But when pressed individually on why they aren't actually backing their words with actions, when faced with actual consequence........then its nothing but excuses. They abandon their bravado, denounce their own words, and give you an endless river of hapless bullshit why they won't actually fight.

SJ is a classic example.

I already did, dipsit.

Skylar said:

They want to convince *each other* that they want a revolution. That's the rub. This is theater for the sake of their fellow conservatives. Its consequence free bravado....like a little boy trying on his daddy's shoes at a family reunion with his parents, aunties and uncles clapping delightedly.

But when pressed individually on why they aren't actually backing their words with actions, when faced with actual consequence........then its nothing but excuses. They abandon their bravado, denounce their own words, and give you an endless river of hapless bullshit why they won't actually fight.

SJ is a classic example.

Well said. I think SJ might have gone to bed for the night. I enjoyed debating with him though. Hope he comes back soon. ;-)

I already did, dipsit.

Skylar said:

Either start shooting or shut the fuck up.

I already did, dipsit.

Skylar said:

SJ is a classic example.
Skylar... Either start shooting or shut the fuck up.

I already did, dipsit.

Skylar said:

Either start shooting or shut the fuck up.

You're the one with elaborate murder fantasies involving civil war, decapitating 'leftists' with their heads left on pikes or your insane 'responsibility to eradicate homosexuals'.

And none of that shit is gonna happen. As the only thing your ilk can man an army with is hapless excuses why you won't fight.

He's not lying. And yes mexico does encourage illegal immigration,how else do you explain the booklets it printed on how to job the American immigration system?

Can you post a link? Do you know how to post a link?

It's been posted many times on this very message board.
I swear you liberals are dumb as stumps.
This seems to happen constantly with you people. An issue will be discussed and two months later you have forgotten everything that was posted.
Selective memory or stupidity?

Mexico Provides Guide to Illegal Immigration Fox News

And another ...
http://www.nytimes.com/2005/01/06/w...l-for-illegal-migrants-upsets-some-in-us.html

And here's one with our own government helping them..
Shocking US government leaflet tells Mexican immigrants they can collect food stamp benefits without admitting they re in the country illegally Daily Mail Online

Nope..not going to write a novel dispelling all your bullshit when it's been done dozens of times already.
Bwahahaha....you know you can't, so you have pussied out.

You fools keep posting the same old crap,just like you did with Tray dirt nap Martin.
You're the freaking fool.....your big mouth makes statements your brain can't provide facts for........and changing the subject doesn't work with me......either provide proof that Trump didn't lie or STFU, liar.

Liberals....illegals arent committing crimes!!!!
Mayors of mexican border towns...stop deporting mexican criminals to our towns,they're creating crime problems.
You fuckers have to be the biggest morons on the planet.
It's like arguing with a three year old.

Still ducking my demand, aren't you? You are like Trump........blowing smoke...too bad you're not rich like him.

They're not "all" coming from Mexico, dumbass. And, Trump insinuated "all" immigrants........elaborate much, moron?

You've just proved that you and your conservative peers are the biggest morons in the universe.

http://www.gao.gov/new.items/d05646r.pdf

You expect me to read the whole thing? Point out where it says that Mexico is forcing them here.......I dare you.

Typical dodge from a vanquished liberal....

And if they're here illegally they are criminals you dumb ass.
And why is Trump hiring them for his luxury hotel if they are criminals, moron?

Next you're going to tell me the beaner that killed Kathryn Steinle was a saint.

One isolated case, idiot. And he was deported 5 times. You are as dumb as Trump.
Maybe you should go and have a talk with those mayors in mexico and inform them they wrong about the criminals being deported into their cities. I'm sure it's just some kind of misunderstanding.

Just admit that you and Trump don't know jackshit....that he makes up bullshit and you swallow it.
[/QUOTE]

The internet is a wonderful info source,maybe you should use it once and awhile.
Because personally i'm getting tired of posting everything you morons ask for only to have you say it's to long to read,or you'll selectively forget all about it two weeks later.
Your weak as attempts at defection getting tiresome as well.

For the rightards who are talking about fighting the federal government, why haven't you joined the Taliban or the ISIS? You and they have the same goals. You are all gun nuts, religious and you hate the US government. Shouldn't you be working with ISIS/Taliban as a team?
For the libtards who can't read, we don't intend to start any war. We know the left will do that, we'll just finish it.

That guy doesn't listen, he is all wrapped up in the personal attacks and red herrings. The question was do you think a civil war is brewing. The question is not do you desire or want a civil war.

I would hate to see a civil war and I don't think our differences warrant it. But do I see one potentially happening in the next 20 years, I see the defiance of state governments (both blue and red states) against the fed possibly leading to one. Depressions and large scale terrorist attacks help move it forward. I see civil war happening over the next 20 years at 3%.

Forum List

Back