🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is another Civil War brewing?

Nope..not going to write a novel dispelling all your bullshit when it's been done dozens of times already.
Bwahahaha....you know you can't, so you have pussied out.

You fools keep posting the same old crap,just like you did with Tray dirt nap Martin.
You're the freaking fool.....your big mouth makes statements your brain can't provide facts for........and changing the subject doesn't work with me......either provide proof that Trump didn't lie or STFU, liar.

Liberals....illegals arent committing crimes!!!!
Mayors of mexican border towns...stop deporting mexican criminals to our towns,they're creating crime problems.
You fuckers have to be the biggest morons on the planet.
It's like arguing with a three year old.

Still ducking my demand, aren't you? You are like Trump........blowing smoke...too bad you're not rich like him.

They're not "all" coming from Mexico, dumbass. And, Trump insinuated "all" immigrants........elaborate much, moron?

You've just proved that you and your conservative peers are the biggest morons in the universe.

I dont give a fuck if they're from Timbuktu,they are criminal illegal aliens.
And no they arent deporting Salvadorans to mexico you fucken idiot.

You may not give a fuck, but you claimed Trump wasn't lying.....so suck it up and admit it, wooz.

And, not all deportees are criminals.....you twisted right-wing nut job idiot.....eat your words, pussy.

He's not lying. And yes mexico does encourage illegal immigration,how else do you explain the booklets it printed on how to job the American immigration system?
And if they're here illegally they are criminals you dumb ass. Next you're going to tell me the beaner that killed Kathryn Steinle was a saint.
Maybe you should go and have a talk with those mayors in mexico and inform them they wrong about the criminals being deported into their cities. I'm sure it's just some kind of misunderstanding.

Federal troops won't have to go far to put down the rebellion. Yankee forts and bases are all over the south. The National Guard will get federalized too. Most of the rebels will be taken out by local law enforcement helped by federal law enforcement agencies.
Talk of a civil war are just the mutterings of potential future terrorist.

Still not how it'll get kicked off.
It'll start with everyday Americans saying no more.
Possibly they'll just stop paying taxes in protest and the feds will come in with guns which of course wont sit well with the people who make this country run with their tax dollars...and boom,the SHTF.
Or it may be when the economy collapses(which is coming)and the welfare checks stop and the recipients decide to take it out on the productive people..in other words the makers,and of course the makers are going to protect themselves....bam,the SHTF.
I dont plan on being anywhere near a major city when it happens,hell I might not even be in the country.

Another Mental case........geez, no wonder the Republican party is shrinking.......too many conservatives not getting enough oxygen in their brain!

Aaaahh...so you think we can just continue to spend money and nothings going to happen?
I hope you live in a city with a large ghetto population...because you deserve it.

Why do you bring up a bunch of shit that has already been proven to be wrong?
What exactly do you mean has been proven wrong? I have given links.........show the opposite or admit you know jack shit.
You fucken liberals do this shit constantly,you're proven wrong and then a week later you trot out the same old bullshit.
Just fucken stop.....

What I see here is you trying to avoid countering what you can't. Just point to the post/thread/link where what I said has been proven wrong.....you can't because you are just blowing shit out of your mouth.

Nope..not going to write a novel dispelling all your bullshit when it's been done dozens of times already.

You fools keep posting the same old crap,just like you did with Tray dirt nap Martin.
You're the freaking fool.....your big mouth makes statements your brain can't provide facts for........and changing the subject doesn't work with me......either provide proof that Trump didn't lie or STFU, liar.

Mayors of mexican border towns...stop deporting mexican criminals to our towns,they're creating crime problems.

Still ducking my demand, aren't you? You are like Trump........blowing smoke...too bad you're not rich like him.

They're not "all" coming from Mexico, dumbass. And, Trump insinuated "all" immigrants........elaborate much, moron?

You've just proved that you and your conservative peers are the biggest morons in the universe.

http://www.gao.gov/new.items/d05646r.pdf

... or is that alarmist?
Even the "gay marriage" is aligning South vs. North...or no?

I think it's a strong possibility.

The civil war started by states refusing to abide by Federal mandates. The states are seemingly doing this now. The blue states on sanctuary policies and the red states on social issues.

If the states continue to defy the fed, the fed could assert their will. The states could respond.

Instead of posting hollow threats on an internet forum, I would like to see RWers begin their war against fed government ASAP. If you guys are itching for a fight then begin one. Throw the first punch and see what happens to you. Go for it.

You didn't read my post. When the fed mandates something and the State gov refuses to obey it, then the fed has a choice. Enforce it by the use of force or ignore it.

A civil war is not going start by any separatist group or militia. It will come from individual state governments defying the fed.

... or is that alarmist?
Even the "gay marriage" is aligning South vs. North...or no?

I think it's a strong possibility.

The civil war started by states refusing to abide by Federal mandates. The states are seemingly doing this now. The blue states on sanctuary policies and the red states on social issues.

If the states continue to defy the fed, the fed could assert their will. The states could respond.

Instead of posting hollow threats on an internet forum, I would like to see RWers begin their war against fed government ASAP. If you guys are itching for a fight then begin one. Throw the first punch and see what happens to you. Go for it.

You didn't read my post. When the fed mandates something and the State gov refuses to obey it, then the fed has a choice. Enforce it by the use of force or ignore it.

A civil war is not going start by any separatist group or militia. It will come from individual state governments defying the fed.

OK you pussies do what you want to do. Like you rejected Medicaid and let Obama keep your money. If you people are going to be so stupid as to let Obama keep your money (Haha, let your rival keep the money) haha, by all means Obama is laughing at you. Do it often. Send a check to Obama on a monthly basis. Haha.

Everybody knows his black sycophantic army will do whatever he tells them. Don't act like you don't, fuckwad.

I urge you to take on US military forces. Please start your war soon, I can't wait.
Starting it would be murder, that's something the left does. We'll wait until you start it, then we can finish it with a clear conscience (something you don't have).

Hahahaha, no the left is not going to start any war. Left doesn't threaten the US government nor do they threaten the rightards. The only calls for war are coming from stupid brainless butthurt moron rightards who are pissed off at Obama and the SCOTUS. By the way, Obama had nothing to do with GM. It was purely two private parties disputing about whether they have the right to marry same gender person.
Your posts indicate you are a blood thirsty sycophant who wants to see people slaughtered. You're a sicko, pal.

You've mistaken me. No, I am not a gun nut rightard racist Obama hating paranoid republican.
No, you're a pussy who likes to sit on the sidelines and instigates in the hopes of seeing someone killed. Like I said, you're a sicko.

Everybody knows his black sycophantic army will do whatever he tells them. Don't act like you don't, fuckwad.

I urge you to take on US military forces. Please start your war soon, I can't wait.
Starting it would be murder, that's something the left does. We'll wait until you start it, then we can finish it with a clear conscience (something you don't have).

Hahahaha, no the left is not going to start any war. Left doesn't threaten the US government nor do they threaten the rightards. The only calls for war are coming from stupid brainless butthurt moron rightards who are pissed off at Obama and the SCOTUS. By the way, Obama had nothing to do with GM. It was purely two private parties disputing about whether they have the right to marry same gender person.
Your posts indicate you are a blood thirsty sycophant who wants to see people slaughtered. You're a sicko, pal.

FYI dickwad......Bonzi started the thread and he's a conservative, like you.....so, when are you going to start your civil war....or do you consider your bullshit on this thread your war? Bwahahaha!
See post #499, and try to pay attention next time.

For the rightards who are talking about fighting the federal government, why haven't you joined the Taliban or the ISIS? You and they have the same goals. You are all gun nuts, religious and you hate the US government. Shouldn't you be working with ISIS/Taliban as a team?
For the libtards who can't read, we don't intend to start any war. We know the left will do that, we'll just finish it.

He's not lying. And yes mexico does encourage illegal immigration,how else do you explain the booklets it printed on how to job the American immigration system?

Can you post a link? Do you know how to post a link?

You've mistaken me. No, I am not a gun nut rightard racist Obama hating paranoid republican.
No, you're a pussy who likes to sit on the sidelines and instigates in the hopes of seeing someone killed. Like I said, you're a sicko.

LOL, if demanding equal rights for gays and health insurance for everyone is "instigating" then I plead guilty.

For the rightards who are talking about fighting the federal government, why haven't you joined the Taliban or the ISIS? You and they have the same goals. You are all gun nuts, religious and you hate the US government. Shouldn't you be working with ISIS/Taliban as a team?
For the libtards who can't read, we don't intend to start any war. We know the left will do that, we'll just finish it.

If you think left will start the war, then you should prepare your bunkers and make all preparations for the upcoming war.

So what you should begin with is quit your jobs, leave your family alone and stay by your house with your weapons ready to fire at any moment. Remember, quit your job first and spend all your money to buy weapons and emergency supplies.

The left is coming to gitchu!

The only ones that can't read are the angry butt hurt right-wing nuts like you.......you just like to talk civil war, but like your Confederate heroes....if there was one, you'd lose.

LOL, if demanding equal rights for gays and health insurance for everyone is "instigating" then I plead guilty.
You're not very intelligent and you're not very good at diversion. You've been jerking off to the prospect of government troops firing on American citizens throughout this entire thread. Anyone reading the thread can see it. You are a blood thirsty little war monger, only you want the government to do all the shooting for you, coward.

What exactly do you mean has been proven wrong? I have given links.........show the opposite or admit you know jack shit.
What I see here is you trying to avoid countering what you can't. Just point to the post/thread/link where what I said has been proven wrong.....you can't because you are just blowing shit out of your mouth.

http://www.gao.gov/new.items/d05646r.pdf

You expect me to read the whole thing? Point out where it says that Mexico is forcing them here.......I dare you.

I don't know who is more immature, "World Savior" (childish name) or "Mertex" (whatever the fuck that's supposed to be).

And if they're here illegally they are criminals you dumb ass.
And why is Trump hiring them for his luxury hotel if they are criminals, moron?

Next you're going to tell me the beaner that killed Kathryn Steinle was a saint.

One isolated case, idiot. And he was deported 5 times. You are as dumb as Trump.
Maybe you should go and have a talk with those mayors in mexico and inform them they wrong about the criminals being deported into their cities. I'm sure it's just some kind of misunderstanding.

Just admit that you and Trump don't know jackshit....that he makes up bullshit and you swallow it.[/QUOTE]

I don't know who is more immature, "World Savior" (childish name) or "Mertex" (whatever the fuck that's supposed to be).

You are, dickwad....you make absurd and bizarre statements....you need to be institutionalized.

FYI dickwad......Bonzi started the thread and he's a conservative, like you.....so, when are you going to start your civil war....or do you consider your bullshit on this thread your war? Bwahahaha!

I did see post #499, and all it says it you accusing the left of being murderers.....what the hell does that have with you getting your panties in a wad and talking civil war?

I did see post #499, and all it says it you accusing the left of being murderers.....what the hell does that have with you getting your panties in a wad and talking civil war?
Apparently you are incapable of reading the entire post. I'm not suprised, however, being that you walk in lockstep (or goosestep) with Obama and you're not programmed to hear anything other than the talking points that have been uploaded to your weak little brain.

Apparently you are incapable of reading the entire post. I'm not suprised, however, being that you walk in lockstep (or goosestep) with Obama and you're not programmed to hear anything other than the talking points that have been uploaded to your weak little brain.

Well, to clarify it for you.....we're (lefties) are not the ones stocking up on guns, bragging about the 2nd Amendment and how it is meant for one to defend themselves against the government....it's you Teabags that are doing it.......so quit trying to play dodge ball and own up to it....if any civil war is started it will be by you butt hurt, gun-toting crazies.

Forum List

Back