Is Anthropogenic (Human-Caused) Global Warming/AGW Falsifiable?

But you hate hydro too right ? Is it too wet, causes cancer or is the tide too expensive.
I guess I should have put a laughy face up there. That was a joke. Try to remember whose on your side and who isn't.

we are approaching the time when hydropower will provude by itself, 20% of the US electricity.

1686167569993.png

Liar.

debating with emotions because the DNC said to is so out there.
That’s NOT a lie. That’s what you in Trump world call a misunderstanding on your part.

Last edited:
Consensus plays no role in the scientific method.

Aboob Dumfuk.
But scientific method plays a Giant role IN Consensus.
As I explained in my last..
Consensus takes DECADES of Consistent Experiments and observations by THOUSANDS OF Scientists.
It IS only consensus BECAUSE of a gigantic amount of consistent Scientific Method over decades.

you lose BlackAgain. the illiterate POS conspiracYst.
Last word away/one-line Scvmbag.

`

Consensus takes DECADES of Consistent Experiments and observations by THOUSANDS OF Scientists.
It IS only consensus BECAUSE of a gigantic amount of consistent Scientific Method over decades.

`
Consensus isn’t science. Know that

`
Liar.

But other than that, fuck off

:

;

What if we don't hugely cut our emissions and warming slows or stops?
I am very late to this party--in fact everybody has probably gone home and the lights are turned off--but I noted this response, and had to suggest the obvious alternate question:

What if we ban all petroleum products--there are thousands and thousands of them--
wreck our economy. . .
escalate the misery index to levels not seen since the Great Depression. . .
throw billions into poverty. . .
get rid of all farm animals and everybody goes vegan. . .
severely limit our liberties, choices, options, opportunities. . . pretty much eliminate human generated CO2 and. . .

. . . CO2 levels continue to rise pretty much at the same level they have been rising? Most especially if our climate is not substantially different than it is now?

What then?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back