Is anybody buying this crap?

RealDave

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2016
Flynn says he is resigning because he never ever told Trump/Pence about his talk with the Russians about sanctions. Yea, right. Flynn was in with the Russians prior to Trump picking him. Coincidence? No way. Trump told Flynn to call & talk about sanctions & Pence knew it,.

It is time they all go.

Watergate revisited.

I don't think Trump and Pence were aware of Flynn's activities. Why would they choose him if he could easily be linked to such a situation? They aren't that stupid.

This will be politically driven. I'm listening to Schiff on tv now talking about this being more, yes, as a high ranking member of the intel committee he states "I haven't seen any intelligence reports on this issue". So, he brings up hypotheticals for political benefit.

Odd how all of this came out after the GOP suggested the FBI investigate the source of the leaks from the WH, by the way, just a point to consider...

LOL! The OP claims to know what is going on at the highest levels of national security. Perhaps he has recently been gifted with divining powers by an otherworldly god?

I don't think Trump and Pence were aware of Flynn's activities. Why would they choose him if he could easily be linked to such a situation? They aren't that stupid.

This will be politically driven. I'm listening to Schiff on tv now talking about this being more, yes, as a high ranking member of the intel committee he states "I haven't seen any intelligence reports on this issue". So, he brings up hypotheticals for political benefit.

Odd how all of this came out after the GOP suggested the FBI investigate the source of the leaks from the WH, by the way, just a point to consider...
Flynn had a relationship with Russia prior to the election & trump knew it. Flynn made trips to Russia in 2015.. Do you really think he acted on his own on that call made between Obama placing sanctions & Putin's response? It make sense that Trump would ant Putin to know that he would fix it.

This will build despite the Republicans fighting it It will be the next Watergate. Flynn colludes, Trump/Pence cover it up. Welcome President Ryan - what a gift to the Republican Party.

LOL! The OP claims to know what is going on at the highest levels of national security. Perhaps he has recently been gifted with divining powers by an otherworldly god?
Just not blinded by the orange cloud.

Name one thing that has changed in your personal life attributable to Trump RealDave.

Shocked, it is said that the WH was notified of the issue about a month ago..by Sally Gates, the AG Stand-in Judge Trump fired for not supporting his Muslim ban. No way is Trump, and probably Pence, unaware of Flynn's contacts and conversations with the Russians.

Name one thing that has changed in your personal life attributable to Trump RealDave.
You mean waiting for our environment to go to shit,the end of the efforts to fight global warming, my export business enduing because Trump is such a fucking dick, my wife losing her health insurance, my school tax money going to send some sniveling brat to religious school, Trump selling us out to the Russians so he can build resorts there, our country becoming the country of racists & bigots?

Any person so freaking stupid to have Steve Bannon, Miller, Flynn as trusted advisors is too fucking stupid to be President.

Evidently, he fits right in with you. Funny chit.

Flynn says he is resigning because he never ever told Trump/Pence about his talk with the Russians about sanctions. Yea, right. Flynn was in with the Russians prior to Trump picking him. Coincidence? No way. Trump told Flynn to call & talk about sanctions & Pence knew it,.

It is time they all go.

Watergate revisited.

This administration's involvement with Russia is frightening and needs to be investigated..

They have to go through the motions because he was busted and under investigation , they had to have known about it..

RussiaGate

There is nothing wrong with Flynn talking to the Russians. He just did not tell Pence the truth and that's why he had to resign.

You mean waiting for our environment to go to shit,the end of the efforts to fight global warming, my export business enduing because Trump is such a fucking dick, my wife losing her health insurance, my school tax money going to send some sniveling brat to religious school, Trump selling us out to the Russians so he can build resorts there, our country becoming the country of racists & bigots?

Any person so freaking stupid to have Steve Bannon, Miller, Flynn as trusted advisors is too fucking stupid to be President.

U mad bro?

"That aren't that stupid"? They are that arrogant!

There is nothing wrong with Flynn talking to the Russians. He just did not tell Pence the truth and that's why he had to resign.

A LIE or Ignorance, let the readers decide:

The Logan Act (1 Stat. 613, 18 U.S.C. § 953, enacted January 30, 1799 ) is a United States federal law that details the fine and/or imprisonment of unauthorized citizens who negotiate with foreign governments having a dispute with the United States.

So, we are still to assume that Russia is our mortal enemy, because they........................., and we are constantly told this is true. We seem to function best when the boogyman is after us. Personally I don't think we need any nation bullying and bribing our government, do you? I also include the Israel/Saudi machine in that group. Perhaps there is such a thing as "good" interference and "bad" interference, and that's why we must trust our representatives and media to splain it to us in small words.

be99caf4e61e4a223057906db71967d1279f780a5f51ed8ebbf3f429b4a787b0.jpg

I enjoy your distress immensely.

Forum List

Back