Is Anybody On Here Going To Vote For Biden?

I hold on to the hope that Americans haven’t descended so low that they fall for the media lies and vote for a demented old man who is being manipulated by Obama to continue the destruction of the nation. I believe that 30% of Americans are that bad, like you, but the majority are not.

Polls show that Biden has lost one-third of the blacks and half of the Hispanics. No way he can win with numbers like that.
Star light
Star Bright
Lisa wishes on a star tonight
That Trump and the GOP
Weren't the biggest losers in sight.

Yeah, sure, whatever you say. :rolleyes:

I didn't say that. I said we're getting close to World War III and you know it.

Yeah sure, believe whatever you want to believe then.

That's an oxymoron and not even legal.
I'm a Republican, illegal voting is my right!

Oxymoron?
Given the context don't think you're using the word correctly.

If only true, even once.
1707601399205.png

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Even after everything that he's done to our country? I mean, Trump said it himself last night. What's with this bill to secure our country?

When he (Trump) was our president there was no bill as he wasn't costing the American people a cent when it came to securing our country. Okay, so maybe he was using funds from our US military but they're all about defending our country in the first place so I'm sure that it didn't bother them.

The border is just one of the major issues with our country right now as we have to start drilling again as well so gasoline prices and inflation can go way down and start getting back to normal.

(Btw, I was going to make this a poll but I can't find that option on my phone just the chat room. 😕)
The leftists on this forum all think Biden's done a great job for this country, even as most Americans do not.

Even after everything that he's done to our country? I mean, Trump said it himself last night. What's with this bill to secure our country?

When he (Trump) was our president there was no bill as he wasn't costing the American people a cent when it came to securing our country. Okay, so maybe he was using funds from our US military but they're all about defending our country in the first place so I'm sure that it didn't bother them.

The border is just one of the major issues with our country right now as we have to start drilling again as well so gasoline prices and inflation can go way down and start getting back to normal.

(Btw, I was going to make this a poll but I can't find that option on my phone just the chat room. 😕)
There are undoubtedly a number of lobotomites who'll vote for Pedo Joe. Probably the exact same amount who voted for him the first time. But the number will be artificially inflated to “81 million” or some such nonsense.

He lost because more Americans voted for Joe than him. Fact. Reality. It will be the same again. You will lose.
Only because they halted the count in six swing states over the flimsiest of excuses, sent the Republicans home, and then reopened with huge batches of ballots going 99% for Biden.

Really? Is that why so many companies moved to Mexico? Especially after he changed the name from NAFTA to USMCA? Including the Caterpillar plant where Trump announced he was saving American Jobs?

And hey. Who can forget the great checks that the FAA did under Trump to certify the 737 Max aircraft. What a great boon for America. I wonder how many planes Airbus sold after we rushed it through?

Notice the dates. 2017 certified. 2018 first delivery. 2018 first crash.

I suppose he put America first by blaming the foreign pilots.

Forum List

Back