Is anybody shopping Black Friday?

I buy a few gifts for people closest to me. Most others get giftcards that are complaint-proof. Fun and popular places like Kohls, Best Buy, Home Depot, The Anderson's.

I do get out into the stores just to get into the spirit of things. It's the most wonderful time of the year, you know?

Online shopping is just the bomb. No lines, no surly clerks to deal with, no bickering over returns. The only real down side is that you really need to know what you are after when you go online to shop. I usually do, but not always. Those times, it is a little more difficult.

Online shopping is the best. And before I had a PC, in the mid-90's I had always ordered from outstanding catalogs. Loved seeing that UPS truck several times a week. Ha! I wonder whatever happened to Oscar, the most wonderful, fun and friendly UPS driver I have ever known, even though they all, but one, have been great at friendly customer service.

There's nothing like sitting in your unmentionables shopping online...the only time I go out, is for wrapping paper and stocking stuffers...I love modern technology. :D

There's nothing like sitting in your unmentionables shopping online...the only time I go out, is for wrapping paper and stocking stuffers...I love modern technology. :D

Pics of your shopping habits on it doesn't happen.

Naughty_zpsc328a8d4.gif

Naughty_zpsc328a8d4.gif

There is a very thin line between naughty and nice.

Dang near invisible when shopping at Victoria's Secret.

btw...I changed the oil in my car today. Shopping was not on the list for a day to relax.

To go along with the whole "being thankful" theme of this holiday, no, I do not go out to shop. I am fortunate enough to have reached a point in my life where I do not need bargain sales in order to get what I want. But there are too many out there these days who need Black Friday. Not sure if it is Black Friday anymore, the way some chains are opening on Thursday nights now.

I do, too. I also love the Christmas associated smell of a freshly cut tree, with pretty lights. No artificial ones for me. Not ever. I want the real deal. I'll never sell out.

Naughty_zpsc328a8d4.gif

btw...I changed the oil in my car today. Shopping was not on the list for a day to relax.

Victoria's Secret was my favorite catalog to order from in the 90's. It had hot styles and that is what I like. It isn't just for lingerie, you may not know. Gads, I love their shoes...all 230 pairs....lol

I do, too. I also love the Christmas associated smell of a freshly cut tree, with pretty lights. No artificial ones for me. Not ever. I want the real deal. I'll never sell out.

:eusa_whistle: so do I. but I sold out a couple of years ago.

I actually did go out yesterday. it wasn't all that bad. but I didn't go to one of the main malls. I heard they were a nightmare

Victoria's Secret was my favorite catalog to order from in the 90's. It had hot styles and that is what I like. It isn't just for lingerie, you may not know. Gads, I love their shoes...all 230 pairs....lol

Color me shocked!

I was not planning to but had a lunch with a friend and ended up with new shoes :)

Forum List

Back