Is anyone but me upset that transgenders are ruining womens' and girls' sports?

No they don’t. Some schools pretend they do but they don’t.

Actually, they are being interpretted that way in a lot of cases. You might not like it, but too bad.

Are you kidding? Some dude is good at Basketball but mediocre at baseball so he “identifies” as male in the winter but female in Spring so he can be the star home run queen and watch the girls change? He’ll be the hero for gaming the system.

I wish someone was this clever at gaming the system, then everyone would see what a fucking farce that Title IX is.

But anyone identifying as female is actually trans, and are often taking steps such as hormone therapy.

Who judges if they are genuinely transgender and by what criteria?
Good question. I'd be happy to discuss that once we get the religious bigots out of the room.

What? twelve year olds “choosing” to be castrated without parental approval? Nobody sane would go for that.
I would be reluctant to do that except the most extreme cases of gender dysphoria. On the other hand, you have a far better chance of transitioning in your teens than in your 20s, after puberty has done it's job.

He was convicted of two assaults.
So what? We've sent 195 mostly poor people to death row for crimes they didn't commit in this country.

I'm not saying what this kid did was good, but it also wasn't what the transphobes made it out to be. They took an abusive relationship and turned it into a crime.

So a trans girl should be monitored in the girls bathroom? I thought trans girls are real girls? What happened? Did you become a bigoted transphobe?

Actually, everyone should be monitored in the bathroom to make sure they aren't smoking, doing dope, or generally goofing off.

Actually, they are being interpretted that way in a lot of cases. You might not like it, but too bad.
Your side will lose this particular battle in the so-called culture wars. You almost have to be clinically insane to truly believe that is fair or men to dress as women and compete against women and women’s sports. Y’all have had some victories with the Biden administration in place, so enjoy them while you can. 13 months from now Biden will be gone, and so will this men playing in women’s sports nonsense.
I wish someone was this clever at gaming the system, then everyone would see what a fucking farce that Title IX is.

But anyone identifying as female is actually trans, and are often taking steps such as hormone therapy.
Are they actually female?

Show me any law or rule that allows “trans women“ to play on women’s teams, but does not allow switching back-and-forth.
Good question. I'd be happy to discuss that once we get the religious bigots out of the room.
Nice Dodge of a question you don’t want to answer.

Actually, it is a rather pathetic dodge. Sorry, but it’s too important a question. You use the phrase “genuinely transgender“ to mean that there are some claim to be transgender who are not genuine. Obviously, that is true.

What is the criteria to determine if they are genuinely transgender and who will be responsible to judge that?I won’t be shocked when you dodge the question. Not one single wokester, liberal, Democrat on this forum has been able to answer that question.
I would be reluctant to do that except the most extreme cases of gender dysphoria. On the other hand, you have a far better chance of transitioning in your teens than in your 20s, after puberty has done its job.
Yes, we know how eager you transkids fans are to have them transition early. I get that your girl with something extra fantasy works better if you catch the boy destined to be the object of your fantasy before puberty kicks in.

Don’t bother objecting that oh no, it’s not about that at all. Honestly, you make it too obvious.

So what? We've sent 195 mostly poor people to death row for crimes they didn't commit in this country.
Not true, and completely irrelevant. There is no doubt about this young man’s guilt. He played no contest, knowing that he would be convicted. Because he actually did the crimes.
I'm not saying what this kid did was good, but it also wasn't what the transphobes made it out to be. They took an abusive relationship and turned it into a crime.
An abusive relationship already is a crime if it involves assault. He sure developed that second relationship quick having been transferred from the first school that he assaulted a girl at.

By the way, what is your theory of why he was transferred? The obvious answer is that it was a cover-up of his first assault. I’m sure you have a much more innocent appearing explanation though?
Actually, everyone should be monitored in the bathroom to make sure they aren't smoking, doing dope, or generally goofing off.

Yes, good luck with that. A policy like that would last about as long as it took the ACLU to sue. They would be right.

Are you OK with male staff standing in the girls bathroom to monitor? If not, please explain. Not why that’s different, I don’t care about your opinion of why “it’s different.” Explain why it wouldn’t be right for a male staff, or to stand in the girls bathroom monitoring for smoking, horseplay, etc.

Last edited:
Your side will lose this particular battle in the so-called culture wars. You almost have to be clinically insane to truly believe that is fair or men to dress as women and compete against women and women’s sports. Y’all have had some victories with the Biden administration in place, so enjoy them while you can. 13 months from now Biden will be gone, and so will this men playing in women’s sports nonsense.

13 months from now, Biden will still be president, because Trump is crazy and no one wants to live in the Live Action version of A Handmaid's Tale.

You guys think we haven't already have a plan to keep Trump out?

Are they actually female?

Show me any law or rule that allows “trans women“ to play on women’s teams, but does not allow switching back-and-forth.

Oh, I don't know, common sense. But I don't think Wingnuts know what that is.

Nice Dodge of a question you don’t want to answer.

Actually, it is a rather pathetic dodge. Sorry, but it’s too important a question. You use the phrase “genuinely transgender“ to mean that there are some claim to be transgender who are not genuine. Obviously, that is true.

What is the criteria to determine if they are genuinely transgender and who will be responsible to judge that?I won’t be shocked when you dodge the question. Not one single wokester, liberal, Democrat on this forum has been able to answer that question.

I gave you an answer, just not one you wanted to hear. I know you think that transgenderism is a big scam by someone to insult your manhood or something, but frankly, I'm not terribly interested in your bigotry.

Yes, we know how eager you transkids fans are to have them transition early. I get that your girl with something extra fantasy works better if you catch the boy destined to be the object of your fantasy before puberty kicks in.

Where did I say I'm a fan? I want to treat people decently, that makes me a fan.

I mean, I get it, without racism, misogyny, homophobia and transphobia, all the right would have to run on are their shitty economic policies that only the rich and the stupid would support.

Not true, and completely irrelevant. There is no doubt about this young man’s guilt. He played no contest, knowing that he would be convicted. Because he actually did the crimes.

I have no doubt he did what he was accused of. He just wasn't guilty of it because he was trans. He's a messed up kid who was in a messed up relationship.

An abusive relationship already is a crime if it involves assault. He sure developed that second relationship quick having been transferred from the first school that he assaulted a girl at.

By the way, what is your theory of why he was transferred? The obvious answer is that it was a cover-up of his first assault. I’m sure you have a much more innocent appearing explanation though?
You know darn well while he was transferred. They didn't want these two kids going to the same school.

Yes, good luck with that. A policy like that would last about as long as it took the ACLU to sue. They would be right.
Why would the ACLU sue for the schools doing their jobs?

Are you OK with male staff standing in the girls bathroom to monitor?
Of course not. Send female staff.

13 months from now, Biden will still be president, because Trump is crazy and no one wants to live in the Live Action version of A Handmaid's Tale.

You guys think we haven't already have a plan to keep Trump out?
I know you plan to cheat again. I just don’t know if you’ll be able to cheat enough given Biden’s numbers.
I have no doubt he did what he was accused of. He just wasn't guilty of it because he was trans. He's a messed up kid who was in a messed up relationship.
Who messed it up?
You know darn well while he was transferred. They didn't want these two kids going to the same school.
So, he was allowed to put on a skirt and go into the girls bathroom where he had access to a girl he could assault again, just not at the same school. Oh no.

If the school is so proud of that woke and inclusive policy, why did they hide it?
Of course not. Send female staff.
Define “female?”

I know you plan to cheat again. I just don’t know if you’ll be able to cheat enough given Biden’s numbers.

Biden's numbers aren't that bad, and no matter what, Trump is worse. He didn't win the popular vote in 2016 and lost badly in 2020. No one wants to ride that crazy train again.

So, he was allowed to put on a skirt and go into the girls bathroom where he had access to a girl he could assault again, just not at the same school. Oh no.
If you keep lying about it, then there's no point talking to you.

He wasn't wearing a skirt, and his encounter in the bathroom was one they pre-arranged.
The second (non) incident was in a classroom.

If the school is so proud of that woke and inclusive policy, why did they hide it?

same reason they don't discuss ANY personnel matters with the public. They can be sued.

Biden's numbers aren't that bad, and no matter what, Trump is worse. He didn't win the popular vote in 2016 and lost badly in 2020. No one wants to ride that crazy train again.

If you keep lying about it, then there's no point talking to you.

He wasn't wearing a skirt, and his encounter in the bathroom was one they pre-arranged.
The second (non) incident was in a classroom.

same reason they don't discuss ANY personnel matters with the public. They can be sued.
Define “female,” since you said that only a female staff should monitor the girls restroom.

Sure, anyone who checks female off on their employment form. That was simple enough.
What’s the point of that? Anyone can check off the box.

What is the point of having only females assigned to monitoring the girls bathroom?

What’s if a guy checked off male (do they even have that check off anymore?), but now “realizes” that he is a she?

Women’s softball would be ruined if men were allowed to compete in it. Right now, it is played much like baseball, with lots of defensive plays of the type that makes baseball a thinking man’s game. But men will just hit home-runs nearly every time they come up to bat, so the game will be a competition of who can recruit the most dudes.

What’s the point of that? Anyone can check off the box.

I guess. I'm not sure why "anyone" would if they weren't transgender. You act like being transgender is some great advantage in life, when it's pretty much the opposite.

What is the point of having only females assigned to monitoring the girls bathroom?

What’s if a guy checked off male (do they even have that check off anymore?), but now “realizes” that he is a she?

Um, then I would rely on the management of that school to actually manage that school. if she was legitimately transgender, that wouldn't be an issue. If he was a perv who wanted to look in the girl's room, he would be quickly unemployed.

Women’s softball would be ruined if men were allowed to compete in it. Right now, it is played much like baseball, with lots of defensive plays of the type that makes baseball a thinking man’s game. But men will just hit home-runs nearly every time they come up to bat, so the game will be a competition of who can recruit the most dudes.

Then why does anyone care? It's like the WNBA, where they talk about fundamentals, but the reality is NO ONE GOES TO WNBA Games. It's like the joke that when Biden got Brittney Grainer back, it was the only time anyone cared about a trade in the WNBA.

I guess. I'm not sure why "anyone" would if they weren't transgender. You act like being transgender is some great advantage in life, when it's pretty much the opposite.
If a person truly has the recognized mental disorder of Gender Dyphoria, obviously that is a big disadvantage. They are experiencing distress due their desired identity not matching reality. A break with reality, on any topic, is not mentally healthy, and not an advantage in any way.

But, there are also plenty of people who like to dress as the opposite sex and go by an opposite sex name, but do not have gender dysphoria. They may not even have transvestic disorder, it depends on how driven they are to cross dress, and how distressing it is for them.

Someone like Dylan Mulvaney may like to dress like a little girl as his latest way of attention seeking, but that doesn't mean he has a disorder. No more than white men who used to put on blackface for minstrel shows. They were racist AF, but did not truly believe themselves to be black, no more than Dylan believes himself to be a prepubescant girl when he puts on girlface.

His act is a misogyny show, just as minstrel shows were racism shows. After decades of playing second fidle to women, liberal men have come up with a way to get back at them, without just manning up and living their lives as they see fit.

So, the idea that we just have to "honor" whatever gender a person puts on a form, is pretty absurd.
Um, then I would rely on the management of that school to actually manage that school. if she was legitimately transgender, that wouldn't be an issue. If he was a perv who wanted to look in the girl's room, he would be quickly unemployed.
By what criteria will the school tell the difference? Especially given the litigeousness of the trans activists, wouldn't the school district's attorneys tell them to err on the side of caution? Meaning, be cautious that they don't deny a dude in a dress the "right" to stand in the girls' bathroom, not be cautious that they do not endanger female students.

If a person truly has the recognized mental disorder of Gender Dyphoria, obviously that is a big disadvantage. They are experiencing distress due their desired identity not matching reality. A break with reality, on any topic, is not mentally healthy, and not an advantage in any way.

Except your side hasn't shown why it's a mental illness other than you think it's icky. People who are transgender hold down jobs and function within society.

But, there are also plenty of people who like to dress as the opposite sex and go by an opposite sex name, but do not have gender dysphoria. They may not even have transvestic disorder, it depends on how driven they are to cross dress, and how distressing it is for them.

Someone like Dylan Mulvaney may like to dress like a little girl as his latest way of attention seeking, but that doesn't mean he has a disorder. No more than white men who used to put on blackface for minstrel shows. They were racist AF, but did not truly believe themselves to be black, no more than Dylan believes himself to be a prepubescant girl when he puts on girlface.

Wow, really? This is your argument, that transgender women (and funny you guys never talk about transgender men, are they doing "Boyface?") are just like Minstrel Shows? Really?

By what criteria will the school tell the difference? Especially given the litigeousness of the trans activists, wouldn't the school district's attorneys tell them to err on the side of caution? Meaning, be cautious that they don't deny a dude in a dress the "right" to stand in the girls' bathroom, not be cautious that they do not endanger female students.
You mean other than common sense and being on the scene.

You must think it's really easy to sue people.

Except your side hasn't shown why it's a mental illness other than you think it's icky. People who are transgender hold down jobs and function within society.
It's in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders. Did the APA put it there because they "think it's icky?"
Wow, really? This is your argument, that transgender women (and funny you guys never talk about transgender men, are they doing "Boyface?") are just like Minstrel Shows? Really?
Of course they are, in the case of males doing themselves up like females. For females trying to look like males, that is more a matter of clothes. There is no makeup to look male,
You mean other than common sense and being on the scene.
Whose common sense? That ain't your side's strong suit. What does being on the scene have to do with it? Someone can just look and "tell?"

How do they tell? Who does the telling?

Yes, if we're going to send biological men into girls bathrooms on the theory that they are "really women," damn right we need a criteria. Your side's inability to articulate one shows that you really don't know what your own argument is.

You must think it's really easy to sue people.
Non-sequitor. Sometimes it isnt' easy. Sometimes you can get activists to hire lawyers for you, and then it is really effortless.

It's in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders. Did the APA put it there because they "think it's icky?"
50 years ago they listed homosexuality as a mental disorder.

Transgenderism will be removed in due corse.

Of course they are, in the case of males doing themselves up like females. For females trying to look like males, that is more a matter of clothes. There is no makeup to look male,
This is what has you upset, the makeup?

Whose common sense? That ain't your side's strong suit. What does being on the scene have to do with it? Someone can just look and "tell?"

How do they tell? Who does the telling?

Well, funny thing. A friend of mine had a coworker who transistioned recently. The company gathered everyone in her department together, and laid down some rules on how to handle the situation. Don't call her by her former name, she gets to use the ladies room.

Yes, if we're going to send biological men into girls bathrooms on the theory that they are "really women," damn right we need a criteria. Your side's inability to articulate one shows that you really don't know what your own argument is.

We've articulated one just fine; it's just not one the religious bigots like.

I do notice you use terms like "men" and "Girl's" bathrooms... seems to me that falls under a bit of misogyny that women need to be "protected". Come to think of it, I almost never hear women getting upset about this subject, it's always dudes. They've probably peed next to transgenders for years and don't really care.

Non-sequitor. Sometimes it isnt' easy. Sometimes you can get activists to hire lawyers for you, and then it is really effortless.
Activists only take strong cases

50 years ago they listed homosexuality as a mental disorder.

Transgenderism will be removed in due corse.
Under enough political pressure, I’m sure it will be. That won’t change the fact that people with Gender Dysphoria have a mental illness, and thus are not the best sources of wisdom on how to protect females from losing their privacy, safety, and opportunities.
This is what has you upset, the makeup?
I was answering you question about ‘girl face.’ I don’t let sick people upset me, but I do see the misogyny that drives someone like Mulvaney to mock women and young girls.

I see the misogyny in you also, with your whining about title IX and your references to “plastic trophies.” Does plastic upset you?
Well, funny thing. A friend of mine had a coworker who transistioned recently. The company gathered everyone in her department together, and laid down some rules on how to handle the situation. Don't call her by her former name, she gets to use the ladies room.
Which has nothing to do with a criteria to judge whether a person is a “legitimate transgender,” which was your phrase, not mine. If some people who claim to be transgender are legitimate transgender, and others not legitimate, and we are going to judge which is which, there needs to be a criteria to tell.

Unless your answer is now “when the company says.”
We've articulated one just fine; it's just not one the religious bigots like.
I must have missed it in the several times I’ve asked you. What is the criteria to tell if a person is “legitimately transgender” to use your phrase?
I do notice you use terms like "men" and "Girl's" bathrooms... seems to me that falls under a bit of misogyny that women need to be "protected". Come to think of it, I almost never hear women getting upset about this subject, it's always dudes. They've probably peed next to transgenders for years and don't really care.
You sure use a lot of guesswork in your arguments, and treat your guesses as if they are facts.
Activists only take strong cases
Activists often take on BS cases just to get on the news.

Forum List

Back